Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Pony Peoples!

Cheetah

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I heard about the Brony fandom and I was curious what the big deal was (and I needed a new show to watch) so I decided to watch the show and I've been hooked since!!

Hello everypony!
I'm Ditzy Donut, but you can call me Donut. I'm hoping to make loads of friends here, as I currently have no brony friends :(

I don't really have any interesting skills... I play a lot of videos games, watch a s**t ton of anime, video edit every so often and attempt to do voice acting...

I'm not sure what else to put here... So hello, goobye, and I hope we can be friends!! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 5

Welcome and happy to have you here :fluttershy: . There are plenty of friendly folks here :bedeyes: .

Your OC reminded me of someone elses, actually :wacko: ....

59 minutes ago, Wooly Wolf said:

Welcome and happy to have you here :fluttershy: . There are plenty of friendly folks here :bedeyes: .

Your OC reminded me of someone elses, actually :wacko: ....

I guess it's not as original as I thought, darn.

Just now, Ditzy Donut said:

I guess it's not as original as I thought, darn.

Well it's not a blue pegasus like most OCs, so that's already mostly original, and it's an Earth pony :P . With so many OCs, it's hard to be completely unique, anyways their OC was a pop tart and had fluffy hair too, but that was just about it and the only time I remember such an OC like yours, so I wouldn't fret :wacko: .

Hi Ditzy Donut and welcome to the forums! If you've come for friends then you've come to the right place. Don't be afraid to get out there and join some conversations, we don't bite. If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message. :)

Hello Donut, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya.. :) 

• Brohoof 1

Hello! ^_^ 

Voice acting is nice and you'll never know! Perhaps that will be your interesting skill! ;) 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Rikifive said:

Hello! ^_^ 

Voice acting is nice and you'll never know! Perhaps that will be your interesting skill! ;) 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

I wish :derp:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Ditzy Donut said:

I wish :derp:

Keep practicing and don't give up! Voice acting is an interesting thing, though I've never tried that myself, but it has to be fun! :P 

I wish you luck then! :)