Hi everypony

Blueangelfriend

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google mlp

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My brother

Delora wipes her hooves on the door mat entering into her home. 

Hi ponies that is right I dabble in rp and I noticed the more I rp the better I get. I have yet to so an mlp rp maybe while I am here I will get a chance. As I create a custom background for my custom pony. Making friends is a perk.

• Brohoof 4

Hi Blueangel and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay with us. Roleplaying, making friends, I think we've got you covered here. Don't hesitate to get out there and explore what we have to offer. If you have any questions about anything or want to chat, feel free to send me a message. :)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome! 
7a0ae5d0a1a6472da4b9f846986fa53c.png

I love RPs too :D And I agree that with more RP you do the better you get, my English improved 300% just because of RPs :D  Also, your brother? Haha that's nice to see brother show MLP to his sister :D Now I wish I had a sister :c 

You can PM me anytime if you want to ;) 

Don't forget to smile with us! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Lightning Roller said:

Welcome to the forums @Blueangelfriend I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here! I'm a fan of RP myself although I find it difficult to keep one running for an extended period of time lol

Yeah I know I have the same issue, but now a days I can only do one on one rp I do work and have a life so it makes it difficult to rp with bunches of ponies. Maybe you and I can discuss and see if we can rp something.

Hello Blue Angel, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  ;) 

• Brohoof 2

16 hours ago, Burpy said:

Welcome! 
7a0ae5d0a1a6472da4b9f846986fa53c.png

I love RPs too :D And I agree that with more RP you do the better you get, my English improved 300% just because of RPs :D  Also, your brother? Haha that's nice to see brother show MLP to his sister :D Now I wish I had a sister :c 

You can PM me anytime if you want to ;) 

Don't forget to smile with us! :pinkie:

You can always make a really close friend a sister. My "brother" or this one is a close friend of 9-10 yrs.

Hellooooooo Blueangelfriend !!!
Welcome to the forum ! You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies  :P  !!!
If you're looking for friends and/or fun you've come to the right place, if you have any question/request feel free to message  :smug:  !!!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...