Am I the only one NOT OK with the early episode spoiling? (thx Canada!)

ImpctR

10 hours ago, ggg-2 said:

When asked about the early airings, Big Jim said that the early airings on Treehouse would eventually become impossible, as episodes are completed 7-8 weeks before airing, but so far this isn't holding up.

I've also expected that the Canadian airings would have stopped two weeks before :huh: . Hell, we are going to reach half a season after this week and there's no sign of stopping these early releases 

On 5/24/2017 at 7:00 PM, FizzyGreen said:

So far avoiding spoilers wasn't hard up until now. I am so inactive sometimes and care so little, that i don't even notice such things.

Then I suggest you to keep it that way, PLUS unsubscribe to any pony channel as their thumbnails are some of the biggest sources of accidental spoilers (I've actually spoiled "The big thing", from S Royal Problem just before I've started watching. Hell, spoilers get you even second before :lol: 

On 5/24/2017 at 7:04 PM, Unlikeable Pony said:

What I'm actually MOST upset about is the Spoiling of EQG early: this Saturday we're probably going to have HELLA spoilers about the finale, as the finale EQG special is probably going to take place after S7 (like the other EQG specials take place between seasons usually), so I'm betting we'll get finale spoilers from glimmer in it.

I'd normally claim that there's no need to worry, but the fact that the Starlight set to appear in the last short is THE pony Starlight, it may be possible to slip a spoiler or two of the finale. I'd suggest to skip the polish release just in case, as spoilers of the polish releases aren't so widespread compared to the canadian releases, but I'd suggest to avoid derpibooru as they DO show spoilers there, and they don't bother to hide them in spoilers :dry: 

On 5/21/2017 at 9:21 PM, Steve Piranha said:

Got two options for you:

1-Go along the flow and watch the early releases

2-Get away from any trace of the internet

If you pick one, you'd save yourself from spoiler-related rage. Not want to see the early releases? Then avoid the internet. Trust me, these spoilers are next to impossible to avoid, and they are everywhere. Even a simple thumbnail can reveal a major plot point.

I respect those people's decision  to watch ponies at their own pace, but sadly the internet just do whatever the fuck it wants and will shove spoilers in your face sooner or later, specially in a fandom where we love to discuss ANYTHING as soon as it releases

It's hard to avoid spoilers if you're on a forum with dedicated fans who watch every new episode ASAP. Read at your own risk. I don't see why that's hard for people here to understand. And if you do want to discuss a new episode, do so in a thread with a clearly marked "spoiler" tag and a title that doesn't give stuff away.

3 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Agreed. I don't like it that canada's spoiling MLP fans over there. Makes us over here and around the world look like a buncha jokers!

Hmmm... I heard rumors that Canada might, MIGHT take a break from airing the episodes for a while to allow the American airings to catch up. Maybe...