Lauren Faust Producing DC Superhero Girls TV Series

PinkiePie97

Today, it was announced that a DC Superhero Girls TV series is coming to Cartoon Network in 2018, with Lauren Faust serving as producer.

http://deadline.com/2017/05/dc-super-hero-girls-cartoon-network-animated-series-2018-1202100531/

It doesn't look like it's related to the shorts. Lauren says that it's a complete reboot.

• Brohoof 1

I'll give it a look, but I still question her commitment to projects she gets attached to. She is animation's Brian Fuller - most of her projects are great but she has a few false starts or there is creative drama. 

Since I mentioned Brian Fuller, here is some amusing trivia ... who is the actress that connects Fuller with Faust?

Given her short pilot for Super Best Friends Forever being pretty enjoyable, I think that I will give this show a shot.

I only hope that it doesn't get screwed over by Cartoon Network like how Justice League Action has been.

• Brohoof 3

CJlO22H.png

A Complete reboot?? That's a little  too soon for an reboot, especially since their previous shorts is already good. The heck are you planning now Lauren?

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪