Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Trixie has a brother?

Matackable

Well, not for certain, but I entertained the thought and now here he is! I call him Trixster!

Posted Image

This is a scene that I kind of depicted from a story that I might be writing about him. Basically he's following Twilight and trying to show her a book that he's written on the ethics of magical showmanship. As you can see, Twilight is not very willing to give him a chance!

Also for your viewing pleasure, the book cover in all its glory!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 14

Trixster is looking rather suave... meanwhile, Twilight is looking decidedly unimpressed.

Also, dat chest fluff.

• Brohoof 2

Chest fluff x3 I love this pic you drew, Mata... You're pretty good at it! Maybe even on Arylett and Peach's levels :P

Erm. I'm not quite sure how to take this part of your comment.

I mean, everyone has their own realm of artistic expression and we all develop different styles that personalize what we project in the forms of drawings. To say that an artist is "maybe" as good as someone else can come off as condescending and even a bit offensive.

I know you meant your comment with the best intentions though, so I'm not offended. Still, try to be a bit careful with what you say to artists in the future.

Thanks for the comment either way!

(edited)

Erm. I'm not quite sure how to take this part of your comment.

I mean, everyone has their own realm of artistic expression and we all develop different styles that personalize what we project in the forms of drawings. To say that an artist is "maybe" as good as someone else can come off as condescending and even a bit offensive.

I know you meant your comment with the best intentions though, so I'm not offended. Still, try to be a bit careful with what you say to artists in the future.

Thanks for the comment either way!

I do apologize about that... I didn't intend to come off like that :/ I'll keep that in mind the next time I comment on anyone's art x_x Again, I truly did not intend to come off like that...

Edited by Electrobolt
  • Brohoof 1

Can I play with it? :V

yes <3

Pop quiz: how many ponies are featured in this picture?

Posted Image

(edited)

so is the chest fluff the pony equivalent of growing facial hair?

also, i don't get why Twilight looks so unimpressed of Trixster. i mean, he's such a handsome~

Pop quiz: how many ponies are featured in this picture?

3? (4 if you count the large version of the Trixster book) Edited by Princess Viscra Maelstrom

3? (4 if you count the large version of the Trixster book)

Only on the main picture. Enlarged book cover doesn't count. ;)

• Brohoof 1

DAMN IT! I thought you were gonna refer to that barking pony near the end of Read It And Weep! =(

Wouldn't that be her sister and not her brother? This post confuses me. ^^;