Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We stand united 1x1 Maple Bat

MickeyAdaptus

Ember dashed over to Montarion and grabbed him by the hand, Spun around him and pinned him to the ground with her knee on his back. "What did you do?" She said menacingly "Talk! Or I'll make you!" She drew back her lance ready to strike with it.

---------------------------------------------------------

Maple saw a beam heading at her she quickly moved out of the way of it. After noticing the shooter was gone she moved back over to Flurry heart "She moved again. Best we wait till she comes to us."

Flurry heart nodded "Stay close to me and stay alert." The two stood side by side facing opposite of each other waiting.

Moonshadow nearly got executed by Treasued but he rolled out of the way of his strike. "So close buddy!" He played on his anger making him more likely to screw up.

Treasured used a spell he had only used once before and read the changelings mind. "You poor changeling." He said grinning "Thinking that a pony will love you as a changeling. How pathetic. She'll never love you back."

Moonshadow didn't react he simply smiled at him. He started glowing a golden color "You're wrong she does and she told me. I love her too!" There was a bright flash and he turned into a beautiful reformed changeling. He teleported next to Treasured hitting his side harshly with his blade. One of Treasureds metal wings fell off.

"W... What! How dare you!" Treasured said anger he stabbed at the changeling with his other wing.

• Brohoof 1

"Oh, i haven't done anything wrong Dragon. I was merely helping the boy escape his doom, transferring one's soul  is not that difficult for someone of my art." Montarion said with a smirk

"I would appreciate if you would get off me, I am not done yet." he simply stated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Clever tactic.' the assassin thought with amusement.

She suddenly warped straight in front of Maple.

"Are you looking for me?" she said in a mocking tone.

• Brohoof 1

"Yea right. Did you actually believe that I wold buy that." Ember said not getting off him. "You said that temple was going to help as well but when we got there it wasn't in the end."

Luna walked over to Jack "Hey... Are You Ok?" She asked.

---------------------------------------------------

Moonshadow sidestepped the bladed wing and sliced it off as well.

Treasured recoiled in horror. "You... You dare defy a god! I will destroy you."

Moonshadow waited a bit and heard Woody's song end. He had been singing a melody to conjure up a large fire ball it's heat melted the snow on the whole street. Woody held up a paw and lowered it throwing the ball of flames at Treasured. It moved quickly and the size of it made it so he couldn't dodge it, He put up a shield as his last resort.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maple expected something like what the assasin did she stabbed with her spear at the assassin right in front of her.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"You are wrong friend, it was the temple, or at least to some extent, the one where you went was one of the many temples they build. I have been trying to find the real one too for quite some time, but our friend here seems to have memories locked into his own head, and is not even aware of them."

Jack was in some sort of bizarre state, his entire body had gotten a dark blue tint and his body was ice cold, but his pupils just weren't there anymore, only the eerie of silence that was present in the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The assassin grabbed the almost end part of the spear and pushed it back before it could hit her.

She positioned herself in such a way where she started to slide to the left side, and eventually let go of the spear, causing it to miss her by a few fractions.

The assassin then unsheathed her arm blade and was attempting to stab Maple straight into the throat.

Edited by Mickey Adaptus
  • Brohoof 1

Ember got off him "Sorry then. Guess you are trying to help."

Luna grabbed Montarion, Moving "I don't care. Put. It. Back!" She roared at him angrily "You don't just take someones irreplaceable soul without asking them if you can."

Fluttershy walked over to Montarion "Excuse me. Luna may I?" Luna threw Montarion down and Fluttershy leaned down next to him "Why exactly do you need that soul of his anyways." Fluttershy asked quietly

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maple reacted quickly driving her spear head into the ground rotaing around it avoiding the assasins blade so narrowly that it cut a bit of her fur off

Flurry had turned to face the assassin now. She shot a pink blast at her attempting to help Maple.

• Brohoof 1

"Sorry no can do, his soul is in ownership of my master now, it would be rather bad if I would reverse that. I do have to follow certain guide lines." He said to Luna with a smirk.

He then turned to Fluttershy. "Well, certain rules had been broken, and as of now, I am forced to bring a sacrifice, so it is only appropriate that the offender faces that punishment hm?" he said back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The assassin quickly teleported away, before reappearing behind Flurryheart.

"You will make for a beautiful specimen." she whispered into her ear with a sly tone.

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy sat down next to Montarion who seemed to still be on the floor. "Who's telling you these things." She said disappointed "I didn't see Jack break any rules. If these rules require sacrifices to be made then perhaps it'd be best not to follow them."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flurry screamed in panic and teleported behind Maple.

Maple was panting, out of the corner of her eye she saw a bright ball of flame right onto of treasured. She smiled and thought of different ways to buy time until the 2 stallions arrived to help them. "Gotta say... It's cool how you can use magic with out an outlet to channel it. I could use something like what you've got~" She said mocking the assassins usual sadistic tone.

• Brohoof 1

Montarion narrowed his eyes.

"It would be rather bad if I were not to follow the teachings of the devourer. But... Would you like to meet him?" Montarion said, but planning on tricking her into something horrific.

---------------------------------------------

"I can do much more than that darling, watch and observe." The assassin laughed.

She made 5 copies of herself, and then each copy warp punched Maple from a different direction.

"There is a reason why I am very difficult to beat." She said.

• Brohoof 1

"The... Devourer?" Fluttershy seemed worried "I... I will go meet him, If you put Jack's soul back that is." She offered

The others fliched "No!" Discord said picking her up "There is a on hundred percent chance of whatever that thing is killing you. I'm not going to let you get killed."

Fluttershy pushed away from Discord "Sometimes people who seem really scary just want a friend." She said referencing his reforment 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maple took all five of the punches she stood up for a few seconds before falling over from the hits.

Flurry's pupils shrank "M... Maple no!"

Maple looked at her "Get low..." She wispered. "now." Flurry nodded and laid down next to Maple. A second after that the large fireball Woody had made crashed through Treasured shield and it exploded sending a lot of fire outwards from it. Most of the flames went about the 2 mares.

• Brohoof 1

"She is right Discord, everybody needs a friend." Montarion said, mocking Discord to the extreme, mimicking the very same method that Discord had used all those years ago.

"Let us proceed Fluttershy." he said as he held her hoof.

• Brohoof 1

Discord started to follow them Fluttershy however stopped him "Please. Stay here. I'll be safe Discord I promise." She kissed him on the fore head before heading back over to Montarion "We can't go just yet Mr. Umm..." She didn't know his name and she froze up "Y... you said you'd give jack's soul back first."

• Brohoof 1

"Do not worry, his soul will return in due time, for now, let's be on our way." He lied.

'You should really listen to your wife Discord, I am doing a better job of it than you currently are it seems.' Montarion said to Discord via telepathy 

• Brohoof 1

That had been the final straw for Discord, once the two had left the Room, he shrank himself down flew over to them and hid inside Fluttershy's mane. He landed gently so she didn't feel it. If he touches even a hair on her head I'll be the first one to know He thought.

"So where are we going Mr. Uhh..." Fluttershy said, she still didn't know his name."What is your name again?"

• Brohoof 1

"Montarion Soulshaper, and we are heading towards a special place, a place for all to come.." He said with a smile.

"But first, I would you to introduce you to a friend of mine."

Montarion's eyes glowed purple as suddenly his pet reappeared before them.

The creature had suffered even more mutation than before and roared at them with a very loud volume.

"Isn't it beautiful? Straight from the forest, and a real charmer at that." he said with a chuckle.

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy tried to stay calm but, full of anger, she completely lost it "NO! How DARE you do something like this to a poor animal. This is unnatural you should be ashamed of yourself for this!" She was speaking really loudly something unnatural for her. The volume of her voice rivaling that of the royal canterlot voice. She flew over to the creature examining it.

Discord was wondering if he should reveal himself now or wait a bit longer on it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Montarion scowled. 'This joke has gone on long enough.' he thought.

He grabbed Fluttershy by the hair and held her to eye level.

"Perhaps i should be ashamed of the fact that i had been forced to act like a drama queen around all of you creatures, but my patience has come to an end." Montarion said in a cold tone, he then threw Fluttershy to the ground.

"I am done playing games here." he said as purple vines started to encompass Fluttershy from the ground.

Edited by Mickey Adaptus
  • Brohoof 1

Fluttershy began to panic "W... What are you doing." She said scared "I... I trusted you."

Discord mimiked a spell that Monatrion had used before saying something in his mind "Release her now Otherwise you won't survive long." He said intimidatingly full of anger. After saying that he said into Celestia's mind "Come find Fluttershy quick she's in danger."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"There is no trust left in this galaxy, only the theatrics of war and death, you ponies should get that through your thick heads." Montarion said

He used his powers to conjure a portal under Jack, that made him fall straight above Montarion before he cached him

"A true Eldritch should not be exposed to all the lunacy this planet has to offer, I will free you from that slavery." Montarion as he started to gather up his powers.

Edited by Mickey Adaptus
  • Brohoof 1

Discord was about to emerge from Fluttershy's mane but he felt fluttershy start to stand up.

Fluttershy eventually fully stood up against the pull of the vines "I'm... Not... Taking.... this Anymore." She flew at Montarion Punching him in the face. It didn't hurt him too much, Until her second one hit which discord had secretly boosted with his magic. Once she had hit him both times it had felt more like a warhammer had just hit Montarion in the face.

Ember, Luna, and Celestia saw what had just happened from a distance and stopped where they where for a second.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

After the hits, Montarion looked at Fluttershy, who had her hoof on his face.

Montarion grabbed the hoof and started squeezing with a very strong pressure.

"That was quite the punch, it been so long since I felt pain."

After he said those words he punched Fluttershy in the stomach with a swift but strong attack, only to use that same hand to blow Fluttershy away with his powers, making her crash straight in a wall.

"But your attacks won't do any good because that was only sheer rage and some power-ups, nothing more," Montarion stated.

Edited by Mickey Adaptus

It was at that point discord chose to reveal himself, he caught fluttershy before she hit the wall discord "It's ok sweetheart you tried." He said putting fluttershy down. He looked at Montarion "As for you I'm glad I suspected that you could lie to her as I did." Discord snapped, summoning a odd looking sword a dark energy inside it.

The 3 princesses landed by Discord as well ready to help.

• Brohoof 1

"So, it's 4 against 1? Now that shows how big your desperation is. But I guess it cannot be helped." Montarion said as a purple aura started surrounding him.

"But just so you know, I am more than meets the eye." He said with a grin

"Desperation? No." He teleported closely behind Montarion "I prefer to see it as avenging my wife. Even if she's not dead" He slashed with his blade, there was an echo effect of a second sword moving in the same pattern, The shadowy blade could hit Montarion Dealing as much damaged as the blade its self.

Celestia flew in attacking Montarion's other side with her halberd. Preforming both slash and stab attacks on him.

• Brohoof 1

Montarion conjured a large barrier, but instead of creating protection, it changed the gravity in the barrier, while Montarion was moving at an agile speed while trying to dodge the hits.

While the gravity was very heavy, Montarion had surrounded himself with an aura, that made him flow through it with ease.

At one point when Discord was about to slash again, Montarion's right arm became enveloped with purple energy, using it to block the hit, but there was a burst of vibration when the attack impacted.

• Brohoof 1

Discord and Celestia backed off, the heavier gravity was going to be their undoing if they weren't careful. Ember walked into the sphere mostly unaffected by the change. The gravity would make Ember's axe blade hurt more anyways She stared swing at Montarion relentlessly.

Fluttershy started to get up again, She was still upset with Montarion but her rage had turned into sadness. Discord cam over and sat next to her comforting her.

• Brohoof 1