Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Huh.

Zoop

And here's another introductory post to throw onto the growing pile. I've been a fan of MLP for a few months now, but never really got involved in any of the communities surrounding it... figured it was probably about time to fix that.

I originally got into the show when friend of mine more or less forced me to sit down and watch the first several episodes - I resisted as best I could at first, but in the end was unable to keep myself from falling to the Pony side. I regret nothing.

Apart from ponies, I'm a bit of a fighting game nut; I own two sticks (360 SF4 TE, and a PS3/360 custom) despite the fact that I don't consider myself to be exceptionally skilled at any one game. I also enjoy speaking at great lengths about very little, using unnecessarily long words, hearing myself talk, and all that sort of thing.

So yeah. Hi.

• Brohoof 11

Haha, I forced my friend to watch 2 episodes (he quit halfway through the 2nd one) and said he didn't like it. A few days later he was suddenly a huge fan. :P

Anyway, I love to hear how people got into the show. Welcome!

Thanks for all the welcomes.

This guy knows Melty Blood.

Been a fan since just before ReACT was released... in hindsight I'm not sure how I was able to stand the original game; it's really not very great. Very much looking forward to the PC release of MBAACC - being stuck with MBAC for netplay has gotten extremely old, and I enjoy forcing PC fighting games to do unnatural things

Haha, I forced my friend to watch 2 episodes (he quit halfway through the 2nd one) and said he didn't like it. A few days later he was suddenly a huge fan. :P

A friend of mine that I introduced to the series went through the exact same sort of transition. Started out with "eh, whatever", then out of the blue started linking me to PMVs and random pony images.

Ohaider!

What is your favourite kind of muffin :3 ?

Blueberry all the way!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
(edited)

Welcome to the forums, Zoop! Hope you have a great time at the forums, and I really think that sometime in 2012 you'll be a mod and then resign. Why? Because I come from the future. That's righ- i am going to regret this so much.

img-1689152-1-Hook-Wedding.jpg

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forums, Zoop! Hope you have a great time at the forums, and I really think that sometime in 2012 you'll be a mod and then resign. Why? Because I come from the future. That's righ- i am going to

Go home, Shift! You're drunk! What are you even doing in here? Get out! D: 

• Brohoof 1