Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming New kingdome hearts 3 trailer and release date!

Artimis Whooves

Definitely excited to see a Toy Story world, been wanting one for the longest time.

No way in hell do I see it coming out in 2018 though

• Brohoof 3

If this actually releases in 2018, I will be very pleasantly surprised. With FF7 remake being made, I was thinking that was going to be put at the forefront of development with KH3 being put behind, but that doesn't seem to be the case. The Toy Story world looks friggin cool too. :3 That is going to be like playing through nostalgia.

I have a slight worry this could get delayed, but let's hope not.

• Brohoof 1

This is the first time a trailer has actually given a release window of any sort iirc. Every other one just said "Coming Soon".

@Kyoshi KH3 has been in the works long before Final Fantasy VII, both in planning and in actual development. It was always meant to happen after Final Fantasy XV. They've only recently started to slow down on FFXV DLC and whatnot so it makes sense that the production for KH3 is speeding up. On top of the fact that they don't have to make it from the ground up I really do see it coming in 2018. I actually expected it in 2017.

It's strange to me that anyone even thinks it'll take much longer. It's like no one else has paid any attention to its development. Between Square-Enix's change in management forcing games like FFXV and KH3 to hurry up and the fact that KH3 was technically announced too soon because of a leak we're well within acceptable development time on this game.

38 minutes ago, Discordian said:

This is the first time a trailer has actually given a release window of any sort iirc. Every other one just said "Coming Soon".

@Kyoshi KH3 has been in the works long before Final Fantasy VII, both in planning and in actual development. It was always meant to happen after Final Fantasy XV. They've only recently started to slow down on FFXV DLC and whatnot so it makes sense that the production for KH3 is speeding up. On top of the fact that they don't have to make it from the ground up I really do see it coming in 2018. I actually expected it in 2017.

It's strange to me that anyone even thinks it'll take much longer. It's like no one else has paid any attention to its development. Between Square-Enix's change in management forcing games like FFXV and KH3 to hurry up and the fact that KH3 was technically announced too soon because of a leak we're well within acceptable development time on this game.

I only made that assumption based on the fact that the remake is so highly wanted and it being episodic, which could have made it possible to be released before KH3. That is why I said that. I was thinking the first episode of the remake could come out either late 2018 or early 2019.