Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I may not be santa but I BRING GIFTS!!!

Custom WallPapers tailored to each pony's speafic Screen Resolution and Personality!!

The first i got done: Cast's SkyPaper!Posted Image

Next one Midnightive's Floural WallPaperPosted Image

Lastly and not AT ALL least RaccoonBL's Rock Hard internet connection!

Posted Image

Hope you guys love it as much as i loved making them. I may do these again because i just love how it feels. Feedback very much Appreciated!

• Brohoof 3

Lastly and not AT ALL least RaccoonBL's Rock Hard internet connection!

Posted Image

Hope you guys love it as much as i loved making them. I may do these again because i just love how it feels. Feedback very much Appreciated!

I love it so much. Thank you. :D

• Brohoof 1

Love character themed wallpapers Tag, great job. Hope you will do more of these in the future, having Leon sleeping on a cloud is a nice touch too. ^_^

gosh Leon's hair is a mess! I need to fix that I really draw it badly lol time for a hair cut Leon!

Dont worry about it, i always thought it suited the little guy. Plus, it's one of your earliest pictures of him if i'm right.

• Brohoof 1

Love character themed wallpapers Tag, great job. Hope you will do more of these in the future, having Leon sleeping on a cloud is a nice touch too. ^_^

Dont worry about it, i always thought it suited the little guy. Plus, it's one of your earliest pictures of him if i'm right.

I may try a jazz theme next if you know what I mean.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I may try a jazz theme next if you know what I mean.

I can dig that, hepcat. ;)

On a serious note, appreciate the gesture Tag. But i wasnt suggesting anything. Just do what you feel like. Might aswell ask if you need anything? Or maybe Cast already told you something about my OC. :P

Edited by JavaJive

I can dig that, hepcat. ;)

On a serious note, appreciate the gesture Tag. But i wasnt suggesting anything. Just do what you feel like. Might aswell ask if you need anything? Or maybe Cast already told you something about my OC. :P

I know, I do these because I want to, you have no idea, how many problems and setbacks I had making these! I wouldn't unless I really wanted to. Kind of my way of thanking you for a great friendship.

I know enough to make good enough theme.

• Brohoof 2

Yep your right this was the first drawing made of Leon, I will just make a new one, I will leave this one alone it was the beginning after all ^_^

• Brohoof 1