Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Equestria Distopia {RP}

Pripyat Pony

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia  @silvermoon15000

"My name's Jay," Jay said, gathering up all her courage. "You're right, this isn't really the place to talk, but I think we owe you all an explanation."

Jay gave a short but detailed explanation of where she and Silver came from, and how they had gotten into the room.

Trixie looked thoughtful, and no longer suspicious, tho she was very curious about this other world, she decided that it would be best if they took the strangers back to camp.

"These are dangerous times, and this, altho impassable by the enemy, is too easily a place to be surrounded," Trixie replied. "You both should return to our camp. We have protection there from the enemy." She glanced at the others, hoping that they would be there as back up just in case an enemy patrol should come along as they were travelling back.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tempest remained wary of the two, though he did nod towards Trixie. “Right. I guess I’ll go get the dragons. If they aren’t frying anypony, we should be fine.” He said, exiting the room and heading towards the castle entrance. At the very least, he hoped to scare the newcomers, if only slightly.

Gale sighed as she flew. Nothing of note had happened, and while she did find the flight to be relaxing, she couldn’t help but tense slightly whenever she saw shadows move on the ground. “

Clayton watched the pony he once called a friend leave, before turning to look at Trixie. “Somepony should really talk to him, or at least try to.” He said. The unicorn then put his scythe on his back and looked at the ponies that had appeared. “Name’s Clayton, by the way. Figured it’d be good to get my introduction out of the way so we have one less thing to talk about on the way back.”

Orion glanced at Gale and gave a slight smirk. “Scared?” He asked, laughing slightly at the dragoness. “If what the ponies say is true, then our enemy shouldn’t be here.” He said.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Acnologia said:

Clayton watched the pony he once called a friend leave, before turning to look at Trixie. “Somepony should really talk to him, or at least try to.” He said. The unicorn then put his scythe on his back and looked at the ponies that had appeared. “Name’s Clayton, by the way. Figured it’d be good to get my introduction out of the way so we have one less thing to talk about on the way back.”

Orion glanced at Gale and gave a slight smirk. “Scared?” He asked, laughing slightly at the dragoness. “If what the ponies say is true, then our enemy shouldn’t be here.” He said.

"Silvermoon" Silver replied with a nod, he looked at his companion,

"This is an interesting group isnt it," he stated.