Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Chaotic Quick Sketch Shop (CLOSED NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE REQUESTS)

chaosprincess

Just now, chaosprincess said:

Lol the mane turning out like a pillow was an accident while trying to fix the front leg the mane looked really fluffy so it gave me the idea to have her use it as a pillow and thus the cuteness was completed.

xD Overly cute

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

Your request has been accepted is there any pose you would like?

If possible, think you could manage a 'ready to race' pose? Like how Rainbow and AJ are here.

@Dark Horse

Sorry to be a bother with another question, but I know you wanted a certain pose the ready to race pose, but I did change it a bit is that ok with you? I did decide to have him flying like he is scoping out the competition before it begins I can always change it if you'd like that would be no problem I just wanted to ask you first I want to make sure everybody is happy with their sketch.

@Dark Horse

So here is your finished sketched request now if you want the pose changed just let me know I don't mind re doing it and I'm sorry if anything is off I decided to add some ponies in not very detailed ponies, but just let me know like I said I won't get mad if you want the pose changed and I was not sure if you wanted the suite on so I kept it off it can be added on though if you'd like with all that said hope you like it.

nova_nightstar__sketch_request__by_bringerochaos-dblui0d.jpg

2 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

@Dark Horse

So here is your finished sketched request now if you want the pose changed just let me know I don't mind re doing it and I'm sorry if anything is off I decided to add some ponies in not very detailed ponies, but just let me know like I said I won't get mad if you want the pose changed and I was not sure if you wanted the suite on so I kept it off it can be added on though if you'd like with all that said hope you like it.

nova_nightstar__sketch_request__by_bringerochaos-dblui0d.jpg

That looks fantastic Chaos! The mid-flight pose actually works surprisingly well (and those chibi pones below are super cute! :yay:) I'm really impressed with your work here. Now I'm just wondering what his thoughts are on his 'competition'.. :D

I appreciate your openness to make changes, but I really do think it looks fine. Love to see your own take on Nova! Hope that you had fun with it. :squee:

@Dark Horse

I'm really glad you like the picture he probably thinks nobody will beat him and your welcome I enjoy making these quick sketches for people so thank you for making a request.

2 hours ago, mrcool909090 said:

hey, would you mind drawing a pony where the refrence is from ponytown?

Yes just give me all the references you have.

1 minute ago, Ezerona said:

Can we reapply to have our stuff drawn? I don't care if mine is done last or something , just I have another I want done ~

I know I wrote I won't do repeats, but I'll accept another request from you so what would you like drawn? just give me all the information.

Just now, chaosprincess said:

I know I wrote I won't do repeats, but I'll accept another request from you so what would you like drawn? just give me all the information.

Art Trade By Inspiration1413 by NamyaNomNom

I want Camilla (with or without clothing, doesn't matter) angrily eating crackers or something xD 

@Ezerona

I will probably draw her angrily eating lol it just seems so funny so I'll draw her for you.

I did change the rules to repeats will be considered so if you ever want me to sketch a character for you just leave all the information and if I brohoof it its been accepted.

14 hours ago, mrcool909090 said:

A shy one, however you interpret that

A shy pose it is and I just have one question is the character a male or a female? sorry for asking just wanted to make sure since your icon looks like a male head shot wise, but the reference picture has a bow and looks more like a female I'm assuming they are the same character I  know its a stupid question, but just want to make sure.

1 hour ago, chaosprincess said:

is the character a male or a female? sorry for asking just wanted to make sure since your icon looks like a male head shot wise, but the reference picture has a bow and looks more like a female I'm assuming they are the same character I  know its a stupid question, but just want to make sure.

I was planning on it being a genderbend vertion of the character. Because the male one  had a bow tie, I thought the female one would have a hair bow.

But yes, the sprite I gave you to refrence is female

1 hour ago, mrcool909090 said:

I was planning on it being a genderbend vertion of the character. Because the male one  had a bow tie, I thought the female one would have a hair bow.

But yes, the sprite I gave you to refrence is female

Sorry about that wanted to make sure, but I will probably get started on it some point today.

17 hours ago, Ezerona said:

Art Trade By Inspiration1413 by NamyaNomNom

I want Camilla (with or without clothing, doesn't matter) angrily eating crackers or something xD 

Here is the sketch of Camilla I decided to have her angrily eating chocolate chip cookies I hope you like it.

camilla__sketch_request__by_bringerochaos-dblxvd9.jpg

34 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

Sorry about that wanted to make sure, but I will probably get started on it some point today.

Here is the sketch of Camilla I decided to have her angrily eating chocolate chip cookies I hope you like it.

camilla__sketch_request__by_bringerochaos-dblxvd9.jpg

Looks like me when I eat cookies. Except I'm growling at my two year old. 

@Ezerona

Lol shes not about to share those cookies she placed them right next to her and won't hesitate to attack anything that gets close to them.

21 hours ago, mrcool909090 said:

hey, would you mind drawing a pony where the refrence is from ponytown?

Here is your sketch request sorry if anything is off hope you like it.

sketch_request_by_bringerochaos-dbly0ny.jpg