Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Chaotic Quick Sketch Shop (CLOSED NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE REQUESTS)

chaosprincess

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

Here is your sketch request sorry it took so long and also sorry if anything is wrong I hope you like it.

sketch_request_for_rdfan89_by_bringerochaos-dbnyjqn.jpg

No, she looks great, I love that drawing of hers, especially her mane and tail, thanks! :squee: 

On 9/18/2017 at 6:40 AM, StormBlaze said:

if yoou're still taking requests, could you do one of StormBlaze for me please?

stormblaze_by_stormblaze_pegasus-da0fuwv.thumb.png.1d8c5f02a38bd41f12be0a4af34ae653.png

Here is your sketch request I do apologize for the cutie mark coming out weird looking and also apologize if anything is wrong or off and I decided to add a little background which I can always remove just let me know I hope you like it.

sketch_request_for_stormblaze_by_bringerochaos-dbo2a1l.jpg

5 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

Here is your sketch request I do apologize for the cutie mark coming out weird looking and also apologize if anything is wrong or off and I decided to add a little background which I can always remove just let me know I hope you like it.

sketch_request_for_stormblaze_by_bringerochaos-dbo2a1l.jpg

Wow that looks great. Thanks very much :D

14 hours ago, Windseeker said:

If you still have the time, can you please make a sketch of my dear old bat pony, Windseeker? I'm not picky about anything, I just want something different of her to use as an avatar.

Sorry for the late response, but yes I can sketch her out your request has been accepted now would you like a fully body or headshot?

4 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

Sorry for the late response, but yes I can sketch her out your request has been accepted now would you like a fully body or headshot?

I'll take a full body shot, I'm very curious how that will turn out.

On 9/22/2017 at 2:05 AM, Windseeker said:

If you still have the time, can you please make a sketch of my dear old bat pony, Windseeker? I'm not picky about anything, I just want something different of her to use as an avatar.

Sorry it took so long, but your sketch request is done I'm sorry if anything is wrong or off, but I hope you like it.

sketch_request_for_windseeker_by_bringerochaos-dbogjtd.jpg

35 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

Sorry it took so long, but your sketch request is done I'm sorry if anything is wrong or off, but I hope you like it.

<image clip for readers' convenience>

No, she's perfect, and you are probably literally the second artist to breathe life into her since 2014. I have the perfect avatar for the role playing site I visit, thank you very much.

3 minutes ago, Windseeker said:

No, she's perfect, and you are probably literally the second artist to breathe life into her since 2014. I have the perfect avatar for the role playing site I visit, thank you very much.

Your very welcome :) and I'm really glad that you like the picture also glad I was able to help give you an avatar for your RPs.:fluttershy: