Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Chaotic Quick Sketch Shop (CLOSED NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE REQUESTS)

chaosprincess

(edited)
On 8/23/2017 at 10:52 PM, Ezerona said:

Symphonia by Prophet - Requestria by EvilKitsunae 

Name : Symphonia 

Race : Earth pony 

Personality :Calm relaxed and content 

Pose : Adorable begging position, or sleeping. 

Here is your quick sketch of Symphonia decided to make her sleeping cutely and using her mane as a pillow now my sketches are quick ones due to life is a busy one which is why it looks a tad messy, but I hope you like it.

symphonia__sketch_request__by_bringerochaos-dblnt7o.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

Here is your quick sketch of Symphonia decided to make her sleeping cutely and using her mane as a pillow now my sketches are quick ones due to life is a busy one which is why it looks a tad messy, but I hope you like it.

symphonia__sketch_request__by_bringerochaos-dblnt7o.jpg

D'aww she's so cute, thanks :)

(edited)
On 8/24/2017 at 7:39 PM, Tao said:

This you might try out Dolce, she's a bat pony! She tends to be a bit of a flirt or show off.

DG2QZyP.png

ODWpdLF.png

Pose:

mlp_base__pretty_pony_by_bases_4_bronies-d5jz2nm.png

Here is Dolce now I did change the pose a little she is showing off her beauty  I was not sure what her mane and tail looked like fully so I took a guess sorry if its wrong and I decided to add little fangs in now my sketches are quick ones due to my life is a busy one which is why the sketch looks a little messy, but I do hope you like the sketch.

dolce__sketch_request__by_bringerochaos-dblnzlg.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

Hello! Would you mind drawing my character, Silver Note? 

Spoiler

IMG_1017.thumb.JPG.2b59bf0390058807208fc9cb27b2a581.JPGIMG_1018.thumb.JPG.a5f3d02b35891c421938c4d77e5b2da5.JPG

(Her cutie mark is just a rainbow music note, no circle or anything around it.) ;)

I'm fine with any pose you would like to do for her. If you want to learn about my OC to get inspiration, I have her linked in my signature. Thanks! :icwudt:

1 minute ago, Silver Note said:

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_1017.thumb.JPG.2b59bf0390058807208fc9cb27b2a581.JPGIMG_1018.thumb.JPG.a5f3d02b35891c421938c4d77e5b2da5.JPG

(Her cutie mark is just a rainbow music note, no circle or anything around it.) ;)

I'm fine with any pose you would like to do for her. If you want to learn about my OC to get inspiration, I have her linked in my signature. Thanks! :icwudt:

Sure I'll draw her so your request has been accepted.

9 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

Here is the sketch of Chocolate Swirl I did change the pose just a little, but hope you like it.

chocolate_swirl__sketch_request__by_bringerochaos-dbln6xd.jpg

Here is the sketch of Techno his cape covers his wings and cutie mark, I did not add the circuit board lines due to the lines would intersect with the sketch lines of the face and body and would just look messy , but his mane and tail are nice and flowey and he has a big cape like you wanted hope you like it.

techno_universal__sketch_request__by_bringerochaos-dbln7d6.jpg

Okay looking good! Once again thanks mate! :)

I'm sorry but I don't have a reference. 

She looked very similar to her old self, however there where white 'cracks' going across over her chest area. Emitting a glow of white light. Her eyes emitted a white magic in a similar way that Sombra has his amethyst colored magic flowing out of his. Her cutie mark changed, the purple stars on her flank where white instead of purple. Her eyes seemed to shine through her closed violet eyelids, her horn ended with a bit of whiteness, aswell as the feathers on her wings ending with much the same.

Twilight sparkle corrupted, my version of that.

4 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

Hey @chaosprincess!

If you're still taking requests, would you mind having a go at my OC here? :fluttershy:

Reveal hidden contents

msg-24809-0-14114200-1480981714.png.d7e2

Thanks!

Your request has been accepted is there any pose you would like?

@Techno Universal

Your welcome and glad you like it.

2 hours ago, Radience said:

She looked very similar to her old self, however there where white 'cracks' going across over her chest area. Emitting a glow of white light. Her eyes emitted a white magic in a similar way that Sombra has his amethyst colored magic flowing out of his. Her cutie mark changed, the purple stars on her flank where white instead of purple. Her eyes seemed to shine through her closed violet eyelids, her horn ended with a bit of whiteness, aswell as the feathers on her wings ending with much the same.

Sorry I'm not accepting canon characters and these are only quick sketches so there would be no color, but if you have an OC or ponysona your welcome to put the information down on that character.

3 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

Your request has been accepted is there any pose you would like?

@Techno Universal

Your welcome and glad you like it.

Sorry I'm not accepting canon characters and these are only quick sketches so there would be no color, but if you have an OC or ponysona your welcome to put the information down on that character.

Mane and tail that seems to look like it should be longer but was roughly cut. Her horn is long and sharp. Her cutie mark a apple with a black and white target painted on it. Her name is Dirnnavor, not my OC though. I wanted to have her drawn for a good friend.

2 minutes ago, Radience said:

Mane and tail that seems to look like it should be longer but was roughly cut. Her horn is long and sharp. Her cutie mark a apple with a black and white target painted on it. Her name is Dirnnavor, not my OC though. I wanted to have her drawn for a good friend.

I can do that now for the cutie mark the apple is painted as a target? sorry want to make sure.

And I'll tell ya what if you want I can sketch out a headshot of corrupted twilight for you the choice is up to you.

Just now, chaosprincess said:

I can do that now for the cutie mark the apple is painted as a target? sorry want to make sure.

And I'll tell ya what if you want I can sketch out a headshot of corrupted twilight for you the choice is up to you.

I'd rather have a headshot of a corrupted Twilight. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Radience said:

I'd rather have a headshot of a corrupted Twilight. Thank you.

I'll give the corrupted Twilight a try if it comes out fine then I will post that as your request if not I will draw your friends request.

6 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

I'll give the corrupted Twilight a try if it comes out fine then I will post that as your request if not I will draw your friends request.

Alright, thats fine!

3 hours ago, Radience said:

So finished the corrupted Twilight sketch I did change some small things like made her eye open I did decide to add a small bit of color , but this is the final picture I only make quick sketches hope you like it.

corrupted_twilight__sketch_request__by_bringerochaos-dblqgqv.jpg

Just now, chaosprincess said:

So finished the corrupted Twilight sketch I did change some small things like made her eye open I did decide to add a small bit of color , but this is the final picture I only make quick sketches hope you like it.

corrupted_twilight__sketch_request__by_bringerochaos-dblqgqv.jpg

Thank you. 

(edited)
17 hours ago, Silver Note said:

Reveal hidden contents

Here is your sketch request of Silver Note I decided to make a headshot with her producing colorful musical notes now since it is a headshot and the cutie mark could not be added I decided to have 2 of the musical notes in the form of her cutie mark I hope you like it and I'm sorry its just a headshot.

silver_note__sketch_request__by_bringerochaos-dblqmt2.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

4 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

Here is your sketch request of Silver Note I decided to make a headshot with her producing colorful musical notes now since it is a headshot and the cutie mark could not be added I decided to have 2 of the musical notes in the form of her cutie mark I hope you like it and I'm sorry its just a headshot.

silver_note__sketch_request__by_bringerochaos-dblqmt2.jpg

Whoh, it looks amazing! I love how it turned out. Thanks so much! :wub:

7 minutes ago, Ezerona said:

Her mane is fluffy enough to be two pillows xD thanks again

Lol the mane turning out like a pillow was an accident while trying to fix the front leg the mane looked really fluffy so it gave me the idea to have her use it as a pillow and thus the cuteness was completed.