Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Chaotic Quick Sketch Shop (CLOSED NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE REQUESTS)

chaosprincess

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, mrcool909090 said:

now I want to see more of her from diffrent artists. Maybe find someone who can do a colored one, but yours is amazing regardless :3

Thank you glad you like the sketch and I'm sure you'll find others to draw your character there is a lot of amazing talented artist on this site.

20 hours ago, Misty Shimmer said:

Could you do my OC?

Misty Shimmer

Pony.png

Here is your sketch request now I did decide to add a little cape onto her along with her scarf to keep her warm which is why her legs are not seen and since her cutie mark would not be seen I decided to draw the cutie mark on her cape plus decided to color her eye because well why not I hope you like it.

misty_shimmer__sketch_request__by_bringerochaos-dbm2sn7.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

Just now, chaosprincess said:

Here is your sketch request now I did decide to add a little cape onto her along with her scarf to keep her warm which is why her legs are not seen and since her cutie mark would not be seen I decided to draw the cutie mark on her cape plus decided to color her eye because well why not I hope you like it.

misty_shimmer__sketch_request__by_bringerochaos-dbm2sn7.jpg

I do I love it!!! Thank you! :pinkie:

2 hours ago, Karkats-Cake said:

Could you draw her? I'll even give you some information about her:

Personality: She is sarcastic and shy, has a close small group of friends and prefers to keep things tame.

IMG_0165.PNG

Sure I can draw her your request has been accepted just 2 questions what is her cutie mark? and is there any certain pose you'd like?

3 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

Hey could you draw mine still?

The reason I did not do yours was due to I read you were banned and was unsure if you were returning so I put yours on hold, but since it seems you have been unbanned just leave the picture of the character you want sketched out and I will get to it when I can.

@Tilgoreth

I just wanted to ask you a quick question with the character I will be sketching out I will be posting a picture of the one I am going to be sketching out does she have any wings, horn or anything like that? I will get started on the sketch once you let me know.

e7b3a41404f1d8a6fb7d6b6cdfe734e99842b12e.thumb.png.da6fb068ab5fe9274c984611f129f1eb.png

On 8/24/2017 at 6:55 PM, Tilgoreth said:

Can I make a request, I know you sai no anthro, so could you draw the below character as a pony? If not could you draw the one below her?

e7b3a41404f1d8a6fb7d6b6cdfe734e99842b12e.thumb.png.da6fb068ab5fe9274c984611f129f1eb.pngoc_cutout_png_by_lucasaldebrandi-dbk7xrs.thumb.png.e35d2304d5cd1b258e0abe6f57795c83.png

Sorry for the wait, but here is your sketch request I did decide to sketch out the first picture as a pony so I kept the ears the same and I did add the goblin cutie mark as for the pose decided to sketch her rearing up  I'm sorry if anything is wrong, but I do hope you like it.

sketch_request_for_tilgoreth_by_bringerochaos-dbmov7f.jpg

On 9/2/2017 at 8:03 PM, Karkats-Cake said:

Could you draw her? I'll even give you some information about her:

Personality: She is sarcastic and shy, has a close small group of friends and prefers to keep things tame.

IMG_0165.PNG

Sorry for the wait, but here is your sketch request I had fun sketching her out for the pose I just decided to have her laying down stretching her wings also decided to color her mane and tail, her eye and the spot on her nose now I did not add the cutie mark due to I was not 100% sure what it was, but if you want it added just let me know what it is and I can go in and sketch it, but I did sketch her sweater on her since she is wearing one and I do apologize if anything is wrong I hope you like it.

sketch_request_for_karkats_cake_by_bringerochaos-dbmow3g.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

On 9/8/2017 at 1:58 AM, Crosswind99 said:

Hey would you please be able to draw mine for me. His name is Crosswind and is into aviation etc.  

IMG20170821193205.jpg

Here is your sketch request I decided to have the pose of him jumping as he looks to sky dreaming of flight, decided to color his eye and his cutie mark in, but with the cutie mark I did add some small lines to make it look like the propeller is spinning and also decided to add the words dreams of flight with a shooting star which if you want it removed I can remove the words, but with all that said hope you like it.

sketch_request_for_crosswind99_by_bringerochaos-dbn3yta.jpg

9 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

Here is your sketch request I decided to have the pose of him jumping as he looks to sky dreaming of flight, decided to color his eye and his cutie mark in, but with the cutie mark I did add some small lines to make it look like the propeller is spinning and also decided to add the words dreams of flight with a shooting star which if you want it removed I can remove the words, but with all that said hope you like it.

sketch_request_for_crosswind99_by_bringerochaos-dbn3yta.jpg

Thank you soo much. It looks Amazing