Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

AppleJackIsaPony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hello everybody im AppleJackIsaPony, I started watching mlp because i came across an episode on youtube, after i watched it i told my brothers but they were kinds like wtf... Im pretty they forgot about that by now though..... I found mlpforums through google, i simply searched mlp forums to see what forums there were and this one caught my attention. Ive been a brony for like 10 months now, ive watched every episode atleast twice and applejack is my favourite pony, she has been since the second episode i watched. The first episode i watched was season 6 the daring do one i forgot what it was called. The second one was applejacks day off.

• Brohoof 3

Hello! Welcome to MLPForums, the greatest site on the planet! :)

I'm Cloggedone, a retired staff member and 5 year veteran of the site. You'll enjoy it here!

Be sure to read our Guidelines, and if you have any questions, ask one of our staff members, but I'd be willing to take a stab at any question that you have if you want! Thanks for joining!

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Welcome. Tempted to suggest you change to AppleJackIsaPonyExceptWhenSheIsAnEquestrianGirl but that probably exceeds the site limits and is overly pedantic, so welcome anyhow :)

Lol ill probably put that on my bio

18 hours ago, AppleJackIsaPony said:

Hello everybody im AppleJackIsaPony, I started watching mlp because i came across an episode on youtube, after i watched it i told my brothers but they were kinds like... Im pretty they forgot about that by now though..... I found mlpforums through google, i simply searched mlp forums to see what forums there were and this one caught my attention. Ive been a brony for like 10 months now, ive watched every episode atleast twice and applejack is my favourite pony, she has been since the second episode i watched. The first episode i watched was season 6 the daring do one i forgot what it was called. The second one was applejacks day off.

Greetings, mortal!

All shall fall before our unified might.

Truly, you are a valuable asset to our organisation, even in your infancy.

Especially due to your possession of brothers.

We can always do with more expendables around here.

We welcome you, o acolyte of the pony.

I am more than willing to assist in your training, if questions you may have.

Enjoy your time spent as our diabolical minion! :icwudt: