Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings Everypony!

Magic_Spark

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found this place from another site.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

It started off when I wanted to know why the fandom has grown so large and not just kids. I decided to see why so I did a marathon watching and found out that it has what a lot of people do not have in their lives. It ties the lessons with things that make others long for it. Some long for it and have no idea what it is but they want it. Took me a while but I found the magic inside and this helps me understand the things in life we need to share with others. The title and the personalities with the bonds that are made by these characters is a real work of genius. For a while I would not bother watching the show as it was intended for kids but now I wish I had not had that bias.

Hello all and hope everypony is having a good day/night.

I am just another newbie here to see whats up with like minded pony folk. 

I enjoy good conversation and art. As an artist myself I like to do several things so I am not an expert at any of them but I am good for my analytical thinking and problem solving skills.

I enjoy time with friends and my horse. Yes I have a horse. Some call her a pony but she is actually smaller than most ponies. She is a miniature and 31" tall.

Here is a picture of her. You might say that I have a real MLP LOL :D

Maryrunning1.jpg

• Brohoof 6

4 minutes ago, Magic_Spark said:

Hello all and hope everypony is having a good day/night.

I am just another newbie here to see whats up with like minded pony folk. 

I enjoy good conversation and art. As an artist myself I like to do several things so I am not an expert at any of them but I am good for my analytical thinking and problem solving skills.

I enjoy time with friends and my horse. Yes I have a horse. Some call her a pony but she is actually smaller than most ponies. She is a miniature and 31" tall.

Here is a picture of her. You might say that I have a real MLP LOL :D

Greetings, mortal!

All shall fall before our unified might.

Truly, you are a valuable asset to our organisation, even in your infancy.

Especially due to your ADORABLE PONEH AHHHHH SO KYOOT

*clears throat sheepishly*

We welcome you, o acolyte of the smolhoss.

I am more than willing to assist in your training, if questions you may have.

Enjoy your time spent as our diabolical minion! :icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

Hi @Magic_Spark! I noticed you like Rarity and you're an artist so I just had to say hello.

I can really relate to your story of how you became a fan of MLP. I used to wonder how the show could appeal to such a wide range of people too, until I started watching it. It really does live up to the name 'Friendship is Magic'. Who would've thought that a show about brightly coloured ponies could join so many different people together and, like you said, help people find that magic inside of them? :)

Anyway, your horse is adorable and I hope to see you around!

• Brohoof 2

On 9/11/2017 at 8:52 AM, Crypty said:

Hello, @Magic_Spark ^o^ Welcome to the forum.

I would like to ask you as one artist another, are you publishing your arts anywhere? ^-^

I am working on this. I do a lot of different items. I own a 3d printer and milling machine. I also air brush, and draw when I can. Lately I have not been able to do much drawing. :/ I hope to change that soon.

• Brohoof 1