Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Can anybody make this pony for me?

Pulcinella

(edited)

OK, so I need some help with my oc. If any of you would like to draw her, I would be VERY happy! Thanks!

Link: http://mlpforums.com...y-characters/_/ search by date added, It should be Glade. she should be about 16 years old, and be an earth pony. I don't care if you draw it by hand and take a picture of it or draw it digitally. again, thanks!

Edited by Soarin Pie

May I draw it as well? it's a cool concept of a pony, and I'd like to try to draw from the description given, as I've never done that before.

It's so much fun to draw from just the description!! XD That's my favorite, personally!!

It's so much fun to draw from just the description!! XD That's my favorite, personally!!

Your favorite way to test your creative abilities within certain guidelines? Or favorite way to draw-period?

I'd love your help! I fail at drawing.

Cool. I'll get started.

I could try... I'm not exactly an artist, and I'm not sure if I can colour it, but I'll give it a shot...

If you could, remind me on Monday, as I can't this week, and might forget.

Easy to reach link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/glade-r446

I'd love to try, though I have to ask what mane style you were thinking off when you made her? More scruffy? Or clean and neat? Perhaps flowing like Princess Celestia? Maybe something more like Esme's? Give me some idea please. That way I don't sart drawing and make something completely different than what you imagined.

Easy to reach link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/glade-r446

I'd love to try, though I have to ask what mane style you were thinking off when you made her? More scruffy? Or clean and neat? Perhaps flowing like Princess Celestia? Maybe something more like Esme's? Give me some idea please. That way I don't sart drawing and make something completely different than what you imagined.

That's exactly what I was going to do. XD

I came across this topic earlier today, and felt inspired, from your oc's description, to start working on a picture. It's my first digital pony drawing, but I already learned a few things that I might want to try out next. It was fun working on it, and I want to see what others come up with. :)

post-3903-0-09593600-1338360926_thumb.png

Ok, here's my initial (uncolored) sketch:

I hope you like it! :D

post-3416-0-80223900-1338407500_thumb.jpg

I was going to, and still plan to, add lines in her mane and tail to separate the two colors. She looked pretty good to me like this though, so I thought I'd show it to you uncolored, with a solid mane/tail first. :)