Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you can make ONE treat healthy...

_Kurtis

Greasy pizza!

I know there are variations of pizza that can be healthy, but I'm talking the ones with tons of cheese, pepperoni, and grease yum!

If that was like eating veggies and fruit (Which I do a lot!) I would be munching on that quite a lot.

I would also say chocolate, but I'm gonna say Nutella.

Man, that stuff is so unhealthy. I try to not have too much of it, but it's just so good. It would be a miracle if Nutella was healthy.

Salami.

...yeah. I can eat a lot of that. >->' Anything salty or sweet or creamy. I am weak.

Although, I would rather take something healthy and make it taste good. OR take something cheap and make it healthy and tasty. :D That's be cheating at life...If I could just make rice insanely healthy and taste like anything i wanted...

*EDIT*

Oh, wait, treats? Okay, that changes things.

• Blueberry pie with whipped cream
  • Nanaimo bars
  • apple crisp
  • chocolate cake with caramel sauce (drool)
  • anything maple. Oh, god, I love maple.
Edited by AmberDust
  • Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Soda. I was born a Type 1 Diabetic so non-diet sodas are off the table for me. I wasn't diagnosed until I was nine because the process of insulin cells in the pancreas dying takes years. I miss good ol' Bepis even though it's been twelve years since I've had it.

Not that it's all a loss, Pepsi Max is pretty good, but diet soda is even worse for you than regular soda in general, so I feel pretty confident saying soda being healthy would be my choice.

Also if it becomes healthy for everybody and not just for me, that'd go a long way towards solving obesity. I'm not sure how many people realize how bad soda is for you, even if you only drink it on occasion. I've seen people lose 20-40 pounds JUST from quitting soda and making no other lifestyle changes.