Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you can make ONE treat healthy...

_Kurtis

(edited)

[This post is hidden. No offense to anyone, but I am no longer part of the community and no longer wish to be an (active) part of the forums. I treasure the friendships I made along the way. Thank you!]

Edited by CadetGrey
  • Brohoof 1

Honestly, I feel like chocolate or ice cream would feel a bit sickening after a bit too much of it. And if you're going to nail it with super-healthy magic for LIFE, you'll want to have a lot of it. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, appetizer...

I think I'd say potato chips. Even given my skinny frame, I end up having a lot more of them than is good for me.

Don't know weather or not tacos count as a treat, but yea, I would like to make them as healthy as broccoli so I could eat them all the time and stay healthy! ^_^

Considering I have found protein brownies and chocolate flavored protein bars that fulfill my chocolate fix with minimal fat and sugar while providing me with a nice chunk of protein, I won't say chocolate. I'll say potato chips, of all flavors, since those things are tasty, even if they are empty calories and simple carbs that are really bad for me and waste space in my stomach that could be taken up by healthy things. 

So yeah, potato chips that are healthy and actually have complex carbs (and maybe some protein too for good measure) would be perfect! 

• Brohoof 1

Grease, it's not a treat, but think of how much more food people would consume if grease was healthy. America would be fit! xD

• 8 months later...

Burgers. They're delicious, but I would love for them to be healthy. There's nothing more delicious than a simple cheeseburger.

Edited by Bill Cipher