Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nicole Dubuc is the new Excecutive Producer AND Story Editor for MLP

Sly

She certainly has a very good resume, especially Kim Possible which was for awhile was the hottest US Cartoon over here in germany. I think she can do good. :)

• Brohoof 1

I will say that she adapts well to various shows, so I don't expect FiM to be tonally any different than what we have already seen. 

2 hours ago, Sly said:

For now the only writers that it's 100% safe to assume they will be in S8 are Vogel, Dubuc, Confalone and Berrow, as their presence in it has been confirmed by several sources.

Nick didn't confirm his return yet, unfortunately. I hope he does though, brah!

That's right, she did work on Kim Possible and Star Wars Rebels too.  I think we're in pretty good shape here.

And like Jeric said, I don't foresee any major tonal shift in the show, unless there's clearly a need for it.

1 hour ago, MegaSean45 said:

Nick didn't confirm his return yet, unfortunately. I hope he does though, brah!

He did indirectly. He wrote something like "Me and S8 are BFF" on Twitter. He wrote it several months ago thought, but I remember it very well. Try finding it on his Twitter...

6 hours ago, MegaSean45 said:

But we dunno how Dubuc will do on the show! :P

Her previous works talked for themself, she had a lot of experiences as writer and executive producer, just snatch her away from Disney....

4 hours ago, Jeric said:

Joshua Hamilton should write a Dash and Scootaloo episode. He nailed that dynamic with Parental Glideance, even though his two follow-ups we're nowhere near as good. 

Let him continue 'Scootaloo's neglected parents' storyline. I like Secrets & Pies ;) 

6 hours ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

I disagree on G.M Berrow, I thought the One Where Pinkie Pie Knows was a perfectly enjoyable episode and Daring Done I still think is fantastic. The only episode that she wrote that I didn't like was Fluttershy Leans In

I enjoyed One, and i am the one who was happy to see her return in S7, and her S7 episodes are...... 

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I loved Secrets and Pies and Parental Glideance is one of S7's best(top 3 easily) 

I'd be really happy if they just had Josh Hamilton handle all RD episodes from now on

• Brohoof 2