request shop DarkSteel's Request Shop ---OPEN---

DarkSteel

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Ezerona I don't know how I feel about this one... I had a lot of trouble with the hair. I tried drawing the picture backward than how I'd normally draw it, with no luck I stuck with this. This is the best of the attempts at the hair. If you are unsatisfied or would like a full pony then I'll add you back to the list. Thank you for the request... hope I didn't mess up too bad.:D:(

^B39A76572C28ACE03973AC6339FAB5B0C703047091D0BBE3AC^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

4 hours ago, DarkSteel said:

@Ezerona I don't know how I feel about this one... I had a lot of trouble with the hair. I tried drawing the picture backward than how I'd normally draw it, with no luck I stuck with this. This is the best of the attempts at the hair. If you are unsatisfied or would like a full pony then I'll add you back to the list. Thank you for the request... hope I didn't mess up too bad.:D:(

^B39A76572C28ACE03973AC6339FAB5B0C703047091D0BBE3AC^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

Practice makes perfect :) thank you for the pic you're getting better 

8 hours ago, DarkSteel said:

@Twilight Witch Sure that will be the first thing I work on today!

@Techno Universal Sure, would you like a headshot or a full pony?

@RDash11 Alright, would you like the entire pony or a headshot?

@Prophet I'll add you to list two when I am finished with list one! Just to specify would you like the entire pony or just a headshot?

@Twilight Witch Alright all done! Made a few minor changes! I'll be buying a new camera here soon... sorry about the crappy quality...

^FEC38D0C9F8D6B879B26E7F119F5DB9E1332C70C195512E85F^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

Well probably a full body would be awesome! :)