Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sketchy Chibi Mart CLOSED (all my little pony gens welcomed) CLOSED I AM ACCEPTING 2 REQUESTS ANY REQUESTS MADE AFTER THE SPOTS ARE FILLED WILL BE IGNORED UNTIL THE SLOTS OPEN AGAIN)

chaosprincess

On 12/17/2017 at 6:52 PM, PrincessOfCompassion said:

Could you do a chibi of my ponysona with little hoofsies? 

Reveal hidden contents

596d529ea7da1_Aria.thumb.jpg.6aa45280379e35929536bf087ef6075b.jpg596d52851df11_myoc-Copy.thumb.png.6e5a9771e622242e4ee5d0a441b9e098.png

Sorry it took so long, but your request is done I decided to sketch her out in a sleeping heart pose I hope you like it. :rarityhat:

request_for_princessofcompassion_demonwolfspirit_by_bringerochaos-dbxci6k.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/18/2017 at 10:03 PM, SincereSpark said:

Haha your art is amazing, I really love the look of it! Can I request my Goat-Pony OC Even Scales, he's basically a unicorn but has a bunch of goat features (feel free to add any goat-like features).

By Susu.png

By Vampira Heart.PNG

By MishaCupcake.png

I'm sorry your request took so long, but I finished it I decided to draw him happily holding a box of grass which is his and decided to add a beard onto him because why not, but it can be removed if you want it to be just let me know and I noticed he has 3 horns so added them, but their small due to he is a chibi I do apologize if I got anything wrong and I hope you like it.

request_for_sincerespark_by_bringerochaos-dby1u7c.jpg

On 12/28/2017 at 2:11 PM, SunriseFlash said:

can you do my OC (Profile Pic)

Here is your request decided to draw your OC rearing up getting ready to take off to the sky now since the reference picture you gave me looks to be made in pony maker I did change the mane and tail up a little, but not to much and I'm sorry if I got anything wrong, but I hope you like it.

request_for_sunrise_flash_by_bringerochaos-dby6duj.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

4 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

Here is your request decided to draw your OC rearing up getting ready to take off to the sky now since the picture looks to be made in pony maker I did change the mane and tail up a little, but not to much and I'm sorry if I got anything wrong, but I hope you like it.

request_for_sunrise_flash_by_bringerochaos-dby6duj.jpgthis is perfect thanks

@SunriseFlash

Your welcome I'm glad you like it.

16 hours ago, Chrysalicious said:

Are you able to do Wild Fire for me please? https://imgur.com/a/T84FI

Unfortunately my tablet is not correctly working as it should so I would not be able to color your request it would just be a sketch with no color my tablet is just not working when it comes to coloring etc so I have to figure all that out so I am closing my shop, but if your fine with it not being colored then I can sketch something out for you let me know.

Edited by chaosprincess

23 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

@SunriseFlash

Your welcome I'm glad you like it.

Unfortunately my tablet is not correctly working as it should so I would not be able to color your request it would just be a sketch with no color my tablet is just not working when it comes to coloring etc so I have to figure all that out so I am closing my shop, but if your fine with it not being colored then I can sketch something out for you let me know.

I could wait until your tablet starts working again.

@Chrysalicious

Unfortunately I don't know when or if I'm going to be able to fix it  I may have to purchase another one when I get the money which not sure when that is I recently found out that the tablet I purchased has a tendency to malfunction or just stop working all together which is happening and I am trying to get it working it started glitching out with my last request It stopped working at one point, but started up again and now its just glitching out so for now I'll just close the shop I'll save the pictures so if I end up getting a new one I will see what I can do, but I don't know when that will be I apologize once again.

3 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

@Chrysalicious

Unfortunately I don't know when or if I'm going to be able to fix it  I may have to purchase another one when I get the money which not sure when that is I recently found out that the tablet I purchased has a tendency to malfunction or just stop working all together which is happening and I am trying to get it working it started glitching out with my last request It stopped working at one point, but started up again and now its just glitching out so for now I'll just close the shop I'll save the pictures so if I end up getting a new one I will see what I can do, but I don't know when that will be I apologize once again.

In that case, I'll just have the sketch then.

4 minutes ago, Chrysalicious said:

I am sorry, but I am not going to risk my tablet going during the sketch its already starting to fail I would feel bad if I started it then it just failed so going to wait until I can afford a new tablet I have the pictures so your request won't be forgotten so that way I can color it as well so for now your request is put on hold once I get a new one I will do your request.

11 minutes ago, Chrysalicious said:

Like she said her tablet is on the fritz. We got both of ours at the same time so pretty much they are going at the same time. Mine has stopped working completely  so now I am stuck with buying a new one. Neither of us don't know when were going to get new ones so you would be waiting a very looong time.

On 12/29/2017 at 4:54 AM, Chrysalicious said:

Are you able to do Wild Fire for me please? https://imgur.com/a/T84FI

Here is your request I was able to color it my tablet did end up failing in the end, but I was able to complete it I usually clean the lines up a little, but since my tablet failed on me the lines remain a little messy, but that's a small thing my main thing was getting it sketched out and colored which I was thankful it held on until it was completed I hope you like it.

request_for_chrysalicious_by_bringerochaos-dbyee28.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

17 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

Here is your request I was able to color it my tablet did end up failing in the end, but I was able to complete it I usually clean the lines up a little, but since my tablet failed on me the lines remain a little messy, but that's a small thing my main thing was getting it sketched out and colored which I was thankful it held on until it was completed I hope you like it.

request_for_chrysalicious_by_bringerochaos-dbyee28.jpg

The lines don't really matter, I really like how you drew her in that style, thanks! :wub: