Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

7 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'd just distract @Silky The Smoll with something shiny. :awed:/:P

"I have witnessed the exhumation of the Archbishop. I have witnessed how they cleansed his bones in wine to then dress him in silk and gold. I saw them place the most beautiful jewels on his face and kiss his forehead. I watched as they placed rings on his fingers and kissed his hands. They lifted him up, calling his name, and swayed him to make it look as if he was walking again."

• Brohoof 1

This has been a test of the International Scream System. Had this been a real scream, your ability to hear would currently be greatly impaired.

If you are having trouble hearing this message, please seek 冊ヨ句工亡丹し 丹卞卞ヨ几卞工回几 i̶̻͇̬͉ͦṃ̺̆̍͐̎̕m̢͎͇͈͖̹̟͖ͯ͛̔ę̠̲̙̜̯̏d̶̜͙͆̓ị̰͈̥̈̽̈́́ͅa̦̻̟͔̭̟͂͊̋ͦ̀t͐҉̱̩͎̘e̬̦̥̱̪̺̠̫͂̔̀l͕̣̲̜̱̺̑͠y̸̮̮͚̙̝̝̣̏ͫ.̣̰̣͖̗̈́̏ͪ̆̀

18 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

This has been a test of the International Scream System. Had this been a real scream, your ability to hear would currently be greatly impaired.

If you are having trouble hearing this message, please seek 冊ヨ句工亡丹し 丹卞卞ヨ几卞工回几 i̶̻͇̬͉ͦṃ̺̆̍͐̎̕m̢͎͇͈͖̹̟͖ͯ͛̔ę̠̲̙̜̯̏d̶̜͙͆̓ị̰͈̥̈̽̈́́ͅa̦̻̟͔̭̟͂͊̋ͦ̀t͐҉̱̩͎̘e̬̦̥̱̪̺̠̫͂̔̀l͕̣̲̜̱̺̑͠y̸̮̮͚̙̝̝̣̏ͫ.̣̰̣͖̗̈́̏ͪ̆̀

On 2023-04-25 at 7:21 PM, Samurai Equine said:

...Sorry. There was only two left, and I didn't think anyone wanted them. :blush:

Penitent One, you will now reveal your sins, those that your tears can never atone for.