Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

On 2/23/2024 at 8:33 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Two points until the next MLPF rank! I'll be a reformed Changeling according to my calculations in 3... 2... 1...

I absolutely love how this went about. 

Shiny: “I’ll be a reformed changeling in 3…2…1

Cashin: bring me the chicken :griiin:

:laugh: 

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1

On 2/22/2024 at 1:25 AM, Treeglow Flicker said:

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 1

On 2024-02-05 at 2:50 PM, Treeglow Flicker said:

These vegetables aren't going to cook themselves... Yet.

• Delighted Giggle 2
  • Shocked 1
  • smile 1

We're knights of the round table

We dance e're when we're able

We do routines and chorus scenes

With footwork impeccable

We dine well here in Camelot

We eat ham and jam and spam alot

• smile 1

You want to beat an egg? Why? What did the egg do to you? :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 3

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

Among Equestrian societies, donkeys and especially mules still faced persistent prejudice, not gaining formal recognition until the modern civil rights movement of Equestria, forming a strong coalition with working class earth ponies, foreigners, and native bison and deer. Prolonged periods of labor shortages over the decades as well brought on by wide scale strikes forced the local leadership and eventually monarchs to act addressing these grievances. In turn a later “livestock rebellion” created more widespread reforms that granted full suffrage and equality towards many ungulates and races within and outside Equestria.

Indeed it is noted that among such protests, of note particularly was the Great Bovine Revolution brought about by the renowned Laughing Cow. What initially began as a seemingly benign hunger strike brought on by a rising trend of cow tipping, escalated into what became the great Ungulate Uprising, winning over the support of a broad coalition that included donkeys, mules, goats and eventually working class earth ponies and pegasi. Needless to say, the soaring costs of goods and services proved more fatal to Canterlot than any invasion could muster. At least one Canterlot royalty was distraught to discover that nearly every bakery had run dry of every pastry and sweet, save a surplus of petrified fruitcakes. 

• Brohoof 1

GROUNDBREAKING MILITARY INVENTION TURNS MEN INTO BEASTS

image.png.18483558558064d54f661a4d9750cabd.png

my first thought...

large.png

:P

image.png.f6e574d932124b9c13b760b58322b7d7.png

1 hour ago, Props Valroa said:

because the US flag is the ultimate pride flag

Sawzall's saw through it. :jazz-hooves-please:

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”