Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Canterlot Avenue: Genders

Lektra Bolt

I don't know if it's allowed to post about the site here, but it's easier for me.

There seem to be two problems with the gender that I can see:

1. When registering you must pick one? Why can't I choose to not say? Rather keep people guessing unless they've met me elsewhere. At least Not Telling would be nice

2. Everyone is Female? Lovely and easy! Even the boys and nonbinary though? In all seriousness, Male and others do not seem to exist as a choice. I am using mobile and trying to register. Maybe it exists afterwards

Thanks!

Greetings, @Lektra Bolt

Heart Container here, Founder of Canterlot Avenue, or as I go by on the website, Corona.

Allow me to address the few concerns that you may have about Genders and a few things that are being done at this time about those.

1. With your first concern, we had the option of "Other" on our list, which would technically, to me at least, qualify as a "Not Telling" option, which would mean, people would have to actually try to guess what Gender you associate yourself with; however, that is a suggestion that we might implement if its something that would be useful for many users

2. There has seemed to be a change in our Admin panel that had accidentally messed with the other Genders that are listed during our registration process. My developers are currently working on this issue, as this topic here was brought to my attention on our Admin channel. The Genders should be back to normal pretty soon here.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this might have caused. The site is about 1 week old, so we are still ironing some issues left and right and doing the best that we can to fix the bugs that we are encountering.

-Heart Container/Corona, Founder of Canterlot Avenue.

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked