The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

10 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

PLEASE don't mess with the timeline - it took ages to get that fixed after the last time GlimGlam tried that.... :)

I'm not messing with the timeline, I'm still in mine.  Maybe it is you that is messing with the timeline by being in the past... *Sips coffee*

image.jpeg.37cbd1edc9ce37cd1bdde74f6760619d.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

Hey all... *sips some hot tea*

Hope you all are doing ok... I'm certainly not. I'm a real mess right now. Alive but on the verge of turning into my avatar. :P Been stressed out by college classes and came down with a bad cold a couple days ago. Been living on cold medicine for the past couple days. Broke up with my girlfriend. Best friend is mad at me. Another friend is also mad at me. Found out yet another friend from back home is going through a lot of trouble.

I don't mean to be an attention-seeker by saying all this... I would just really appreciate some hugs and words of encouragement.

sad_twilight_sparkle_by_sairoch-d5v6ogj.

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Hope you all are doing ok... I'm certainly not. I'm a real mess right now. Alive but on the verge of turning into my avatar. :P Been stressed out by college classes and came down with a bad cold a couple days ago. Been living on cold medicine for the past couple days. Broke up with my girlfriend. Best friend is mad at me. Another friend is also mad at me. Found out yet another friend from back home is going through a lot of trouble.

I don't mean to be an attention-seeker by saying all this... I would just really appreciate some hugs and words of encouragement.

*hugs*

Sorry to hear you broke up with your g/f - really she should have been there for you, when you are down, but sometimes it is when a relationship is tested you find out if it is really worth having.  Look at it as an opportunity to see who IS worth having in your life and who is only there when its convenient for them.

Other than that, its just a case of breaking things down into individual (fixable) steps and doing them one at a time. Friends don't stay mad at you for long - especially if you are down; that's because they are friends. You need to get well and get your college stuff stable, before you can really worry about other people's problems (even if you wish you could).

Once you feel a bit better (and your friends have gotten past their current irritation with you) I am sure things will seem to be on an upward slope again. In the meantime - I usually go watch some Pinkie episodes when I need a happiness boost, but that could just be me.

• Brohoof 3

10 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Aww, I'm deeply sorry to hear that.  That is indeed a lot of negative events happening all at once.  *HUGS tightly*  Hang in there though.  The night is always darkest before the dawn.

Right now you should get some rest and get better.  That way you can get ready to tackle tomorrow!

*Hugs again*

@Prospekt

*Cling hugs*

Now that I'm not trying to message and walk at the same time. Let's hash this out. What is going on in school that is stressful? 

*Offers more tea *

• Brohoof 4

Sorry @Prospekt - that sounds really rough my friend. :(

Feel free to speak your mind and get it out there...never know, you might get a response that changes the way you're seeing things and bounce back.

I'm not good with friend advice - I'm as dull as they come.

School - that only gets harder when personal stuff is on the fritz. So the answer would be to calm your mind and get plenty of sleep...try not to distract yourself too much. I remember when I was in college and I was in a similar situation. I'd lay in bed and stare...for hours, suffering, virtually wide awake all night and sleep walk during the day. I didn't even try to make the next day, a new day. I just repeated the cycle because I was stuck.

So, make tomorrow a new day, a new you, and look forward - chest out, chin up - it WILL get better.

• Brohoof 4

6 hours ago, Prospekt said:

*hugs tight with his wings @Prospekt * These are really bad news friend. I'm really sorry to hear that. When it comes to your best friend who is mad at you @CoffeeHoof is a right. About your girl friend, if you are sorry for this decision, maybe all is not lost? Anyway take care of yourself!

Picture for a better day:

2ec.png.3c8099736b902db83cde4ca8fb72dedf.png

10 hours ago, Prospekt said:

sad_twilight_sparkle_by_sairoch-d5v6ogj.

Awww! I feel for thee, mine valorous friend! Life is a diamond dog oft... Dost as advised below, our friends hither left a few words of true wisdom for thee. Meanwhile, hast a gentle hug, mine fellow writer:

sig-4771042.nightlight_luna_by_captainpu

9 hours ago, CoffeeHoof said:

*hugs*

Sorry to hear you broke up with your g/f - really she should have been there for you, when you are down, but sometimes it is when a relationship is tested you find out if it is really worth having.  Look at it as an opportunity to see who IS worth having in your life and who is only there when its convenient for them.

Other than that, its just a case of breaking things down into individual (fixable) steps and doing them one at a time. Friends don't stay mad at you for long - especially if you are down; that's because they are friends. You need to get well and get your college stuff stable, before you can really worry about other people's problems (even if you wish you could).

Once you feel a bit better (and your friends have gotten past their current irritation with you) I am sure things will seem to be on an upward slope again. In the meantime - I usually go watch some Pinkie episodes when I need a happiness boost, but that could just be me.

The true words of wisdom, mine generous friend! *hugs* One must priorietise. The most important things go first, in that case they are health, then work/studies, then friends and gf. As it was said already, the problems with gf seem to be a phase.

3 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*hugs tight with his wings @Prospekt * These are really bad news friend. I'm really sorry to hear that. When it comes to your best friend who is mad at you @CoffeeHoof is a right. About your girl friend, if you are sorry for this decision, maybe all is not lost? Anyway take care of yourself!

He-hic! I always tell Chrissy, she mus be less strict to herself and look forward instead of looking for revenge.

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*boops yellow pony and offers cup of coffee*:fluttershy:

*hugs @Alexshy and @Rising Dusk and offers cup of strong coffee*

How are you feeling friends? How is your day?

1272617__safe_artist-colon-pencils_fluttershy_anti-dash-humor_bags+under+eyes_bed+mane_breaking+the+fourth+wall_coffee_comic_comic-colon-fluttershy's.png

*hugs @Fluttershy Friend* Busy at work, but today it's okay busy type, not "AAARGHHHH!!! BUSY" type *giggles*

4 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

Im sorry i havent been here lately its been a very busy few days

*hugs* Dost not worry, hither thou hast a group of very understanding ponies, so... *nuzzles and offers hot chocolate for better sleep*

*boops @Flutterstep* More chocolate going thy way! Weeee!!! yay.png.765af17788e765ba6a552190f6a50c42.png

*Quaietly sneaks to the lounge, opens the door, looks around at his colorful friends which talk, eat, read even sleep and gives everponies present here a cup of tea or optionally coffee, cakes, banana pells, then hugs every pony and quickly returns to the prison before guards can notice lack of his presence*

I really regret that I can't be more active here today my friends. I'm awfully busy in my prison cell. :adorkable:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

44 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*Quaietly sneaks to the lounge, opens the door, looks around at his colorful friends which talk, eat, read even sleep and gives everponies present here a cup of tea or optionally coffee, cakes, banana pells, then hugs every pony and quickly returns to the prison before guards can notice lack of his presence*

I really regret that I can't be more active here today my friends. I'm awfully busy in my prison cell. :adorkable:

*catches her yellow friend on his sneaky route through the lounge, quickly smooches him on the snoot and releases* I understand the busy pone, but... Thou can't escape the Night! *smirks, spreading wings* :orly:

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Tsks at worshipful picture of CheeseButt...

*boops all the wonderful ponies here present, hugs, then presents coffee and muffins :)