Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

3 minutes ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

...throw away every single pair of pants I have and made me buy others tighter and smaller!:D

Aaa...I remember back to the old times, same situation. For a man, it's not so comfortable to sit down in a tight farmer.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

I asked and they said it would take seven to ten days to do that, and I need my glasses to see, I can't see without them

Odd. My sister got them to do that, and they would get the lenses shipped to them unframed, then swap them over in the store - took them about a half hour.

Maybe they don't actually have anyone who can put lenses into frames at that store?

6 minutes ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

If she had the power of controlling my mind, she would have made me throw away every single pair of pants I have and made me buy others tighter and smaller!:D

Not got a mom like that, but I DID have a girlfriend who loved me to wear really tight jeans - which chafed :(

• Brohoof 4

Just now, The Recherche said:

Which restaurant are you going to, if I may ask? It had better be the most kickass restaurant in existence if you have to wait for 3 and a half hours~! ^_^

Oh no, I won't spend the whole time there! If I really had to stay 3 and a half hours inside a restaurant, I'd have rather ripped off my birth certificate!:blink:
The restaurant I'm going to is "Old Wild West" chain. I've been there with a couple of friends not so long ago, and boy, is it fine!^_^

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Odd. My sister got them to do that, and they would get the lenses shipped to them unframed, then swap them over in the store - took them about a half hour.

Maybe they don't actually have anyone who can put lenses into frames at that store?

That's what I'm guessing, it just sucks I really really like my old glasses here, they're a Chesterfield kind, nice and heavy too :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Rixton said:

Aaa...I remember back to the old times, same situation. For a man, it's not so comfortable to sit down in a tight farmer.

I swear I tried to buy a pair of skinny jeans once...I'll never repeat that mistake again!:baconmane:
From that time I swore only straight jeans would have been worn on by myself...:sunny:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Oh no, I won't spend the whole time there! If I really had to stay 3 and a half hours inside a restaurant, I'd have rather ripped off my birth certificate!:blink:
The restaurant I'm going to is "Old Wild West" chain. I've been there with a couple of friends not so long ago, and boy, is it fine!^_^

I've never heard of that particular chain... but if what you say is anything to go by, then they ought to be pretty good. :ooh:

What dish of theirs do you usually order, if I may ask?

• Brohoof 3

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Not got a mom like that, but I DID have a girlfriend who loved me to wear really tight jeans - which chafed :(

Aaaaand another precious tip added to the collection! :yay:

Never let your girlfriend interfere with your taste in fashion! Thanks a lot!:sunshower:

I've never heard of that particular chain... but if what you say is anything to go by, then they ought to be pretty good. :ooh:

What dish of theirs do you usually order, if I may ask?

Oh, there you can order things such as hamburgers, ribs and similar. Let's say it's meat-based.:icwudt:
It is particular because the interiors resemble the wild west...and I love that!:yay:

Ok, time for me to go, catch you all later, guys!:)

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

That's what I'm guessing, it just sucks I really really like my old glasses here, they're a Chesterfield kind, nice and heavy too :fluttershy:

Ah well, hang onto them; if *next* time they need to send them off to be reglazed, you won't have the same problem.

2 minutes ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Aaaaand another precious tip added to the collection! :yay:

Never let your girlfriend interfere with your taste in fashion! Thanks a lot!:sunshower:

I am male and british - we don't HAVE a sense of fashion :)

And making concessions like that because they make your marefriend happier is standard :)

• Brohoof 3

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Ah well, hang onto them; if *next* time they need to send them off to be reglazed, you won't have the same problem.

Oh yeah, I'm not gonna get rid of them, I think they'll be a nice back-up pair if something were to happen to my new cheaper pair (Considering how flimsy they are, I wouldn't be too surprised if something did happen to them) :dry:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, TheTaZe said:

I am back for a bit. How is everyone doing today? :derp:

I'm doing fine, despite my multiple attempts and advice from forum members, I still haven't studied at all today for tomorrow's exam. :please: 

How about you?

• Brohoof 3

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

Oh yeah, I'm not gonna get rid of them, I think they'll be a nice back-up pair if something were to happen to my new cheaper pair (Considering how flimsy they are, I wouldn't be too surprised if something did happen to them) :dry:

I am sure a flimsy, plastic pair will have durability issues.....

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Wannabrony said:

I'm doing fine, despite my multiple attempts and advice from forum members, I still haven't studied at all today for tomorrow's exam. :please: 

How about you?

I'm doing pretty okay. I'm in class right now and I'm watching videos about Wireless Troubleshooting right now. Fun stuff! :fiery:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Ok, time for me to go, catch you all later, guys!:)

Alrighty then! Enjoy your dinner, my dude!

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

I am back for a bit. How is everyone doing today? :derp:

Like I said; cruddy this morning, not bad at all now~. :fluttershy:

Hopefully you're doing well, yes?

• Brohoof 4

Alrighty then! Enjoy your dinner, my dude!

Like I said; cruddy this morning, not bad at all now~. :fluttershy:

Hopefully you're doing well, yes?

Yeah, I'm doing well now. By the way, are the emotes working right for you? Most don't even work for me, I see text instead of an image.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, TheTaZe said:

I'm doing pretty okay. I'm in class right now and I'm watching videos about Wireless Troubleshooting right now. Fun stuff! :fiery:

Cool. lots of propagation issues with wifi, usually because of poor site surveys before installation, and particularly if lightweight access points are involved....

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Wannabrony said:

I'm doing fine, despite my multiple attempts and advice from forum members, I still haven't studied at all today for tomorrow's exam

Get to it! You don't wanna fail that exam, do you? :o I mean, I didn't study for my finale Chemistry exam and I still passed the class with a B-, so :please:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Cool. lots of propagation issues with wifi, usually because of poor site surveys before installation, and particularly if lightweight access points are involved....

That's why you turn down the gain and put directional antennas along walls so they don't seep out of the building.

Edited by TheTaZe
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*boops @The Recherche most regally* How beest thee, mine fashionable... marshmallow? *giggles*

mallow.png

Not bad, not bad~! I had a pretty gnarly headache his morning... but it has since passed! :yay:

I suppose you're doing alright, even though you're quite busy~?

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

Yeah, I'm doing well now. By the way, are the emotes working right for you? Most don't even work for me, I see text instead of an image.

That's good to hear~.

Oh, and yes; the Emoticons aren't working quite right for me either. Don't worry, though; Jeric is working on it as we speak, so it will return to form soon.

• Brohoof 1

mallow.png

Not bad, not bad~! I had a pretty gnarly headache his morning... but it has since passed! :yay:

I suppose you're doing alright, even though you're quite busy~?

That's good to hear~.

Oh, and yes; the Emoticons aren't working quite right for me either. Don't worry, though; Jeric is working on it as we speak, so it will return to form soon.

Ah... I was wondering why they all of sudden just broke. :catface:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

Get to it! You don't wanna fail that exam, do you? :o I mean, I didn't study for my finale Chemistry exam and I still passed the class with a B-, so :please:

Yes sir! :P I'll try studying right now. :) 

I calculated that all I need is a 69 and I'll be able to maintain my 80 average, I should still try to work a bit harder though. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Oh, and yes; the Emoticons aren't working quite right for me either. Don't worry, though; Jeric is working on it as we speak, so it will return to form soon

My emotions are working just fine, when did they stop working for you guys? :confused:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Wannabrony said:

Yes sir! :P I'll try studying right now. :) 

I calculated that all I need is a 69 and I'll be able to maintain my 80 average, I should still try to work a bit harder though. :adorkable:

"Study study study" says the Book Horse.

• Brohoof 1