The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Just now, Unequivocally Recherche said:

Do. Or do not. :P

What if in a parallel universe there is a try, but in ours there is not. So would that mean in the many universes that exist that a try exists and some don't exist? What if the try is something that means something completely different from our try but that wouldn't make sense since there is no try. 410357351296532480.gif.fe81c21e14442574d8a3a74f3ef5db6f.gif

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, dream_star1235 said:

OMG my friend just texted me a pic of my bronycon costume it's AMAZING i would share it but my friend said don't share i don't know why:dry:

You made me curious! :P

Just now, dream_star1235 said:

gtg bye

Bye! :) 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Exactly TheTaZe said:

What if in a parallel universe there is a try, but in ours there is not. So would that mean in the many universes that exist that a try exists and some don't exist? What if the try is something that means something completely different from our try but that wouldn't make sense since there is no try.

Man, what did I put into the signature WPCC Muffins again~? :D

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, dream_star1235 said:

gtg bye

A bientot.

1 minute ago, Exactly TheTaZe said:

What if in a parallel universe there is a try, but in ours there is not. So would that mean in the many universes that exist that a try exists and some don't exist? What if the try is something that means something completely different from our try but that wouldn't make sense since there is no try. 410357351296532480.gif.fe81c21e14442574d8a3a74f3ef5db6f.gif

Nonono. To try is just an attempt, an attempt to try. And trying to attempt to try could result in failure, but both cannot exist on the same plane of existence. Failing leads to the desire to try again, to try attempting at redeeming yourself from failure from trying to attempt to try. But if that fails, then the failure would cancel out the first one, and the tries would balance out on both sides on the spectrum. In the end, everything is cancelled and balanced out, so what even matters anymore? :ooh: 

A bit of cloth from the over-thinking cap. :D 

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Midnight madness said:

Whoever has been to a brony con I'm wanting to go to one but just wanna know if its worth it

Next month will be my first one. I’ve heard lots of good things

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Unequivocally Recherche said:

Something because I am going crazy right now.

1 minute ago, Totally Wannabrony said:

Nonono. To try is just an attempt, an attempt to try. And trying to attempt to try could result in failure, but both cannot exist on the same plane of existence. Failing leads to the desire to try again, to try attempting at redeeming yourself from failure from trying to attempt to try. But if that fails, then the failure would cancel out the first one, and the tries would balance out on both sides on the spectrum. In the end, everything is cancelled and balanced out, so what even matters anymore? :ooh:

:scoots:

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

You made me curious! :P

back for few mins. It's Twilight's princess dress but its absolutely AMAZING!!!

The crown is the best part

The crown is the best part

for real gtg the movers are mad so bye

• Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Next month will be my first one. I’ve heard lots of good things

Have fun! Maybe you'll see @Absolut_Gobo there! ^_^ 

2 minutes ago, Exactly TheTaZe said:

Something because I am going crazy right now.

It's sorcery, I tell you! It's sorcery! It's meant to make us all work our brains so much that it fries them!

:muffins:

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Totally Wannabrony said:

It's sorcery, I tell you! It's sorcery! It's meant to make us all work our brains so much that it fries them!

:muffins:

Keeping up with this thread already fries my brain enough. :please:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Evening, guys!:mlp_icwudt:

Wait, what the heck are these new names? "Unequivocally"? "Totally"? "Exactly"? I know who you are!:blink:

It's totally unequivocally exactly what you think. :Fleur:

(edited)

Wait, what the heck are these new names? "Unequivocally"? "Totally"? "Exactly"? I know who you are!:blink:

Don’t worry about it. :ooh:

Edited by Totally Slider
  • Brohoof 3

Good evening! How are you doing them fine evening? :catface:

Are you sure we didn't just switch our avatars and names to confuse everyone? :wacko::wacko: 

No we didn't, it's just a trend where we add "Totally" in front of our names. :adorkable: @Totally Totally started it, do you want to join us? :squee:

3 minutes ago, Exactly TheTaZe said:

Keeping up with this thread already fries my brain enough. :please:

Well, you have a point there. :D 

• Brohoof 7

Well, you have a point there. :D 

I'm totally not addicted to this thread at all or something. :please:

• Brohoof 4

@Totally Totally inspired us. :D

Anyways, good evening to you as well, my dude~! :grin: How are you doing so far?

Oh, it's like that time where all of you were "You", "Me", "Us" and similar. Funny, but I'm not for modern fashions. I might just call myself "You" now!:D

I'm doing fine, thanks for asking. I had to look after the preparation of the big party tomorrow, and I haven't finished, yet! Tomorrow I'll meet the band and the DJ inside the room we rented; I'll have to clean up, listen to the band testing every instrument, set the tables and wait for the DJ to come and unpack everything he needs. It's gonna be pretty tiresome, but totally  worth it!

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, Exactly TheTaZe said:

I'm totally not addicted to this thread at all or something. :please:

It might be the caffeine we keep dosing you with. :laugh:

Here's another coffee, drink up! :P 

Image result for coffee

• Brohoof 5

2 hours ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Oh, it's like that time where all of you were "You", "Me", "Us" and similar. Funny, but I'm not for modern fashions. I might just call myself "You" now!:D

I'm doing fine, thanks for asking. I had to look after the preparation of the big party tomorrow, and I haven't finished, yet! Tomorrow I'll meet the band and the DJ inside the room we rented; I'll have to clean up, listen to the band testing every instrument, set the tables and wait for the DJ to come and unpack everything he needs. It's gonna be pretty tiresome, but totally  worth it!

Hey, good things don't come easily~! :grin: It sounds like it's going to be worth it, though~!

• Brohoof 4

It might be the caffeine we keep dosing you with. :laugh:

Here's another coffee, drink up! :P 

Image result for coffee

God no, I don't need anymore caffeine. You are going to make me overdose. :(

• Brohoof 3

Good evening! How are you doing them fine evening? :catface:

Are you sure we didn't just switch our avatars and names to confuse everyone? :wacko::wacko: 

No we didn't, it's just a trend where we add "Totally" in front of our names. :adorkable: @Totally Totally started it, do you want to join us? :squee:

Incontestably fine, thank you!:P

Yay, thanks for messing up with my head even more!:blink::huh:

Thanks, but as I've already said, I'm not really into trends, or modern ones, for all that matters.:adorkable:

• Brohoof 3

There is no such thing. That's what @Absolutely CypherHoof told me, anyways. :D

You are going to make me like one of those guys who took 30 grams of caffeine at once (yes that actually happened and I can say it didn't turn out too well)

Just now, Totally Slider said:

It’s the damn peer pressure again. ^_^ 

You're telling me :rarity:

• Brohoof 3