The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

5 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

I'm doing quite well so far. The temperature is finally starting to sink, so i feel that i can finally go outside now. :grin:

How about yourself~?

It’s finally starting to cool down here as well but it’s a little muggy this morning. :scoots:

Any plans for the day?

• Brohoof 2

I burned myself. I put a frozen thing in the microwave for like 6 minutes or so to melt away the ice. I even put the cap on it to trap the heat. Touching it was a mistake.

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

It’s finally starting to cool down here as well but it’s a little muggy this morning. :scoots:

Any plans for the day?

Honestly, when folks like us live on the East Coast... we're pretty much asking for humidity. :please:

Either way, i don't ave any concrete plans for today. I'm probably just going to relax for a while, as per usual. :grin: Do you have any~?

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

I burned myself. I put a frozen thing in the microwave for like 6 minutes or so to melt away the ice. I even put the cap on it to trap the heat. Touching it was a mistake.

the microwave and the frozen thing have formed an alliance to defeat you

• Brohoof 1

Hey guys!

Hope you're all having a good day!

I'm just about to head out for my 18th, so you probably shouldn't expect to see me until sometime tomorrow. :mlp_smug:

Until then, I bid you all farewell!

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, SnekEater said:

Hey guys!

I'm just about to head out for my 18th, so you probably shouldn't expect to see me until sometime tomorrow. :mlp_smug:

Yeah, I'm doing well so far! :grin:

Oh, and have a great time out there, my dude~! :squee: Today is a big day, so be sure to enjoy yourself to your best ability!

• Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, Zayfen said:

the microwave and the frozen thing have formed an alliance to defeat you

Damn frozen food, conspiring against me...

1 minute ago, SnekEater said:

Hey guys!

I think I may of sent you well wishes already but if I didn't here I'll do it again, Happy Birthday! :grin:

• Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Honestly, when folks like us live on the East Coast... we're pretty much asking for humidity. :please:

Either way, i don't ave any concrete plans for today. I'm probably just going to relax for a while, as per usual. :grin: Do you have any~?

Stuck at work until this evening. :dry:

4 minutes ago, SnekEater said:

Hey guys!

Hey, happy birthday! Hope you'll be having fun celebrating it!

• Brohoof 6

6 minutes ago, SnekEater said:

Hey guys!

Have a great day and Happy Birthday!! B)

• Brohoof 6

So I'm drinking chocolate milk right now. I read the label it says "Contains: Milk". I sure hope that it contains Milk. I would be very disturbed if it wasn't milk. :sealed:

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

So I'm drinking chocolate milk right now. I read the label it says "Contains: Milk". I sure hope that it contains Milk. I would be very disturbed if it wasn't milk. :sealed:

I think it's to make sure people who are lactose intolerant don't sue them. :adorkable: Though it's pretty obvious if it's chocolate milk. :wacko:

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Wannabrony said:

I think it's to make sure people who are lactose intolerant don't sue them. :adorkable: Though it's pretty obvious if it's chocolate milk. :wacko:

I really think that anyone who drinks Chocolate milk should be expecting to drink milk. :twi:

Anyways, how is everyone this afternoon? It's almost 12pm for me!

• Brohoof 3

Just now, TheTaZe said:

I really think that anyone who drinks Chocolate milk should be expecting to drink milk. :twi:

They probably need to be sure just in case though. :) 

I am doing well this afternoon, though I missed the morning through sleep.:lie: 

How about you?

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Nightfall Thunder said:

They probably need to be sure just in case though. :) 

I am doing well this afternoon, though I missed the morning through sleep.:lie: 

How about you?

Doing well. I'm going to class in about an hour so things won't be too bad. Just doing a bit of studying and the such in class. That's what I'm expecting at least. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Feeling pretty chill, which is weird considering the fact that I'll get to know if I succeeded or failed my finals tomorrow.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

If you go on a water ride at a park, they have warning signs saying that you may get wet. :dry:

Same here. Waiting till 1pm so I can eat my lunch,

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Zayfen said:

Feeling pretty chill, which is weird considering the fact that I'll get to know if I succeeded or failed my finals tomorrow.

I don't waiting for something important like that. It makes me a nervous wreck. :(

1 minute ago, Twilight Luna said:

If you go on a water ride at a park, they have warning signs saying that you may get wet. :dry:

Same here. Waiting till 1pm so I can eat my lunch,

Lunch for me is basically leftover chicken noodle casserole.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, woodchunks66 said:

Hey guys how's life treating you today?

hey, how are you? I'm doing pretty alright.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, TheTaZe said:

hey, how are you? I'm doing pretty alright.

I'm relaxing in my room, trying to think of something to do. 

• Brohoof 1