PinkieShadow

(edited)
39 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Good time of the day, everypony!

*notices somepony speculating*

Hmpf!... Thou art simply jelly...

:P

:pout:^_^ Who knows.....

Hello @Jade Fire. Still busy? *hugs* I appreciate that you being busy trying to take a look here. @Nightfall Gloam I had a headache but now is OK. How is your day going my friends? 

87.gif

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

Just now, Jade Fire said:

@Alexshy thank you! ^-^ i feel bad i can never be here for you guys anymore, ive been alittle overwhelmed lately.

We all have our own periods of being extremely busy... I extend mine hope tis still temporary. Dost not feel bad because RL demandeth thy attention, we understand.

• Brohoof 3

@Jade Fire You see, all friends here understands 100%, including purple pega *hugs very tight too*

@Fluttershy Friend @Alexshy Mmm might just be jelly.. TS_embarrased.jpg.3496ba81d864b7eb02e89c7c200fc40b.jpg

@goofyg65 At least you got your coffee ^_^

@Nightfall Gloam Just fine, and very good day here in my "prisson".

Today even my work mates here is listening to "The Mane War" and no one had a clue that I made music in that type before, so happy days for Tempest the music pony.

Nice one on eBay

coffee_luna_cup.JPG.4f6893259db57bd625644464278ee477.JPG

• Brohoof 3

Just now, TempestShadow said:

Today even my work mates here is listening to "The Mane War" and no one had a clue that I made music before, so happy days for Tempest the music pony.

Awesome! I should really listen to your music some time, perhaps even later tonight! :)

• Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

This Luna on the cup looks nice although her hands don't fit to the rest of her body in my opinion. I can't see what she says.

Right, to me she needs to have hoofs. But any Luna on a cup is good :)

Now lunch time...YAAY ! And after that guess what.....

coffee_soft_by_djrainpony-d5mw03d.thumb.jpg.9e87e43794234791a267d3c81e02c99b.jpg

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Hi friends!

Today is Friday! The best day in the week. Today even coffee tastes better! :fluttershy: How is your weather? It's snowing here and quite cold average -15 degrees during the day. Fortunately my car battery still working.

838980__safe_artist-colon-madhotaru_fluttershy_chair_grayscale_monochrome_mug_sitting_solo.thumb.png.3a0bcfd5daaebb77bcc6012b0a3c673b.png

• Brohoof 3

Morning !

Coffee always tastes good, but you are right @Fluttershy Friend today is the very best day for the taste of it at work, because it takes long time to get used to it ;)

I only found a human version, but think it works the same for ponies 5a91b82e4b9b0_TS_avertingeyes.jpg.1b58ea4b0e07993323d509b6a5d0b6ca.jpg

coffee_works.jpg.732e3320d1f9c0768b1659b22081a57b.jpg

This was the view when I approached the bigger road to my work this morning, stormwinds and -22C this morning.

I don´t like to drive at all under this conditions, it´s very dangerous. Normally there are not much traffic in this area, so

to get stuck in the cold weather is not recommended. They constantly tell us on radio to NOT go out if not needed, but

my employee want´s us to go anyway, because we really need electricity to work now. Think it´s the same condition over the whole Europe at the moment,

very unusual cold weather everywhere. In the south of our country they uses terrain carriers to help stuck ponies in the rural areas. Normally they don´t get snow at all, or only very little.

But it´s FRIDAY.... YAAY... so when I get home this evening, I Iight a fire and just crawl up in my coach and watch some nice episodes of magic friendship :)

road_to_work.jpg.9e8748951e4954e547ce6dfceffadc30.jpg

4 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Hi friends!

Today is Friday! The best day in the week. Today even coffee tastes better! :fluttershy: How is your weather? It's snowing here and quite cold average -15 degrees during the day. Fortunately my car battery still working.

838980__safe_artist-colon-madhotaru_fluttershy_chair_grayscale_monochrome_mug_sitting_solo.thumb.png.3a0bcfd5daaebb77bcc6012b0a3c673b.png

-23 in the morning hither, lief! The car starteth up... lazily, but still starteth :orly:  Lunch time hither and I'm looking for summer off road tires for mine baby.

That Flutters doth look not very sleepy and bed-headed though mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

2 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

Morning !

Coffee always tastes good, but you are right @Fluttershy Friend today is the very best day for the taste of it at work, because it takes long time to get used to it ;)

I only found a human version, but think it works the same for ponies 5a91b82e4b9b0_TS_avertingeyes.jpg.1b58ea4b0e07993323d509b6a5d0b6ca.jpg

coffee_works.jpg.732e3320d1f9c0768b1659b22081a57b.jpg

This was the view when I approached the bigger road to my work this morning, stormwinds and -22C this morning.

I don´t like to drive at all under this conditions, it´s very dangerous. Normally there are not much traffic in this area, so

to get stuck in the cold weather is not recommended. They constantly tell us on radio to NOT go out if not needed, but

my employee want´s us to go anyway, because we really need electricity to work now. Think it´s the same condition over the whole Europe at the moment,

very unusual cold weather everywhere. In the south of our country they uses terrain carriers to help stuck ponies in the rural areas. Normally they don´t get snow at all, or only very little.

But it´s FRIDAY.... YAAY... so when I get home this evening, I Iight a fire and just crawl up in my coach and watch some nice episodes of magic friendship :)

road_to_work.jpg.9e8748951e4954e547ce6dfceffadc30.jpg

Tis looketh... OUCH!!! shocked.png.cfac276296706bb19aa2d408b6d2b319.png Please, beest careful!

And... TTIF forsooth. YAY!

2 hours ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Hello, everyone, how are you?

I had a good day today. Still, really wanting to travel the world and try lots of different foods!

Howdy! At work, having mine lunch and looking for the way to whisk out earlier :orly:

2 hours ago, goofyg65 said:

I had coffee a little bit earlier not as much as yesterday hope to get some more tomorrow 

*hugs*

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

@TempestShadow I feel sorry. Road conditions look really bad. God to know that you always drive carefuly. Anyway be careful even more ^. How fast do you drive in such weather? 

This picture about coffee is great! :)

We're going to have snow tonight likewise... Shalt be "wondrous" - ice and a layer of snow *rolls eyes* I extend mine hope it hardeneth on morrow, at which time I need to drive outside of the city.

Dost thou know the joke about programmers, who convert caffeine into code?

By the way, is forum a zilch slow for anypony today?

• Brohoof 2

hello everypony! ^-^ sorry about yesterday :please: it's been a hard week, and i didnt sleep for most of it, and it finally took it's toll, i hope everyone is doing well.

@TempestShadow i hope you have a safe drive to and from work. the loved the coffee is magic picture ^-^ i saved that

@Nightfall Gloam im good, and im glad you had a good day! ^-^

@Fluttershy Friend happy friday! ^-^ i hope you have a great day!

@Alexshy was slow for me when i 1st loaded in, not sure now.

• Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 1

(edited)

@Jade FireThank you! ^^ I wish the same ! Have more time for yourself!

@Alexshy Please drive extremely carefully my friend! And I don't know about this joke. Please tell. I will do my best to understand it!  :please:And no. Forum isn't slow for me. Aww Rarity looks such sweet on this picture! BTW I wrote yesterday, as my comment to the chapter,  that mostly thanks to your book I started to like her much more. This Fluttershy picture is for me one of the best her portraits. Her eyes, this way which She looks at me make me....:wub:

Bon apetit Luna anyhow it is probably to late. :))) What did you eat? 

And some warning:  If I will receive today one more thing to do at my work I will really turn into Flutterbat!:angry:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Holy! I almost completely forgot about this thread.

How are y'all doing today? Did you drink your coffee yet? ^^

Edited by Guest

31 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

@Alexshy Please drive extremely carefully my friend! And I don't know about this joke. Please tell. I will do my best to understand it!  :please:And no. Forum isn't slow for me. Aww Rarity looks such sweet on this picture! BTW I wrote yesterday, as my comment to the chapter,  that mostly thanks to your book I started to like her much more. This Fluttershy picture is for me one of the best her portraits. Her eyes, this way which She looks at me make me....:wub:

Bon apetit Luna anyhow it is probably to late. :))) What did you eat? 

Thou shalt like her even more mayhap... Soon! mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

I did already, lief! Exactly that programmers convert caffeine into code.

Beans and *whispers* bacon... *makes scary eyes* :D

1 minute ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

We don't actually get a lot of snow here in Australia, so I imagine it would actually be pretty scary for me, especially since I still have yet to drive a car...

I shall try to post some photos later (of our woods and roads), most likely tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Cyralicious said:

Holy! I almost completely forgot about this thread.

How are y'all doing today? Did you drink your coffee yet? ^^

Plenty of, mine friend :orly:

Thou?

• Brohoof 2