Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Just now, Alexshy said:

Plenty of, mine friend :orly:

Thou?

I drank a cup when I woke up and I think that I'm going to drink one more rn. :grin:

(edited)
Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

Rarity....more.........like ......me? :DSounds really interesting.

*blinks, blinkblinks*

Thou, mockingbird...

4c5d3a29c.jpg.2eab8082af38dc2db4aef75f618f7976.jpg

:D

Edited by Alexshy

(edited)

Thanks Luna for your portrait!:pinkie::P

@Alexshy Writing seriously I'm really very curious abour that! I've even  started guessing what it will be!:o Mysterious spoiler please! :)

Let's think my friends! These doors will be opened soon! :grin:

1-G30R8k1Sq1_WPa48Of710A-590x517.jpeg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

45 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

@Alexshy Writing seriously I'm really very curious abour that! I've even  started guessing what it will be!:o Mysterious spoiler please! 

Well... She shall try to... reach her aims... but in a cute way, kind of... :P And we didn't even reached the SPA scene and the following ;)

Just now, Jade Fire said:

it can be some times, but you guys are my friends, it's worth it.

Mutually! By the way are you working pony (if I may to know)?

145.thumb.png.1b179738118963eefda4ef22ac835aad.png

I must go for a shopping now. Good night friend! Have nice dreams my friend!:squee:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Oh... I'm very sorry for you right now...

dont be sorry, im where i need to be right now. everything happens for a reason

Edited by Jade Fire
  • Brohoof 3

*looks around with freshly brewed coffee, expecting at least to see a yellow pone in need of a cupful, and possibly a royal snoot or two.

(tuney is probably at sunday school of course, and wouldn't want the coffee anyhow :D )

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

*looks around with freshly brewed coffee, expecting at least to see a yellow pone in need of a cupful, and possibly a royal snoot or two.

(tuney is probably at sunday school of course, and wouldn't want the coffee anyhow :D )

Hi! @CypherHoof ! ! Exactly right now I am drinking cappuccino. Thanks! Definitely royal ponies and their snoots too of course are too busy to be here. ^_^

hg.png

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Hi! @CypherHoof ! ! Exactly right now I am drinking cappuccino. Thanks! Definitely royal ponies and their snoots too of course are too busy to be here. ^_^

hg.png

And from the One True Teacup too (although I suspect in the real world you will have one with Flutters on it :D )

I do have one of those machines for making the milk foam for a cappuccino, but to be honest in the morning I just like having a cup of pressed coffee as simple as possible :)

(and I do see the royal snoot of @Alexshy wandering around the forums, so there is that.. :D )

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

And from the One True Teacup too (although I suspect in the real world you will have one with Flutters on it :D )

I do have one of those machines for making the milk foam for a cappuccino, but to be honest in the morning I just like having a cup of pressed coffee as simple as possible :)

(and I do see the royal snoot of @Alexshy wandering around the forums, so there is that.. :D )

Exactly @CypherHoof from the One True Teacup!:D To make coffee I using only water, cup, energy and kettle. But I suspect that you have very well equipment coffee laboratory for your needs^_^

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Exactly @CypherHoof from the One True Teacup!:D To make coffee I using only water, cup, energy and kettle. But I suspect that you have very well equipment coffee laboratory for your needs^_^

I do have many kitchen appliances, but for coffee would add only a french press to that list - my filter machines have gathered dust for some time now :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 3/2/2018 at 1:29 AM, TempestShadow said:

This was the view when I approached the bigger road to my work this morning, stormwinds and -22C this morning.

I don´t like to drive at all under this conditions, it´s very dangerous. Normally there are not much traffic in this area, so

to get stuck in the cold weather is not recommended. They constantly tell us on radio to NOT go out if not needed, but

my employee want´s us to go anyway, because we really need electricity to work now. Think it´s the same condition over the whole Europe at the moment,

very unusual cold weather everywhere. In the south of our country they uses terrain carriers to help stuck ponies in the rural areas. Normally they don´t get snow at all, or only very little.

But it´s FRIDAY.... YAAY... so when I get home this evening, I Iight a fire and just crawl up in my coach and watch some nice episodes of magic friendship :)

road_to_work.jpg.9e8748951e4954e547ce6dfceffadc30.jpg

This was the last thing Tempest posted 3 days ago and they haven't been online since. these are very dangerous conditions to drive in, i've experienced them 1st hand, and since i've known Tempest, the longest they've ever gone without checking in was a day and a half, and that was a long time for them. im worried for our friend.

Edited by Jade Fire

(edited)

I know @Jade Fire however I still think that he is safe. You are right that now it is the longest period of time when he is offline. But remember that in earlier cases like this one he had his cell phone. This time, as  we both know, he haven't got it. All will be good! *Hugs*

• Brohoof 3