Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

I'm gonna try and be back to my usual self. I won't be changing the avatar back just yet, but I'll reacquire and retain my smile. :)

So, with a smile this time, hi everyone.

*sits back and enjoys the aroma of all the differently flavored coffees*

5 hours ago, Mirage said:

Oh I see! The type of programming I do for my job is application programming and set up. It's not like hard coding. I'm a novice js/css/html5 programmer and I really like that stuff a lot! Making web sites and setting up servers is a lot of fun. But unfortunately, most of what I do is more like application configuration - and it sucks. :scoots:

Eh, I might still enjoy it. And if not, I'd find a way to anyway. ;)

4 hours ago, Flutterstep said:

Hello coffee friends. :fluttershy:

*throws cupcakes at Lyra*

Ah! D:

*is pelted*

• Brohoof 8

@Totally Lyra Eh, you might like it. I have to admit, I work on some pretty cool stuff - it's just the constant crisis mode and crabby clients...pfffahaha.

Oh, and I think I got my IIS set up right.

*gets 404 error*

Related image

Coffee please! I'm gunna need it.

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Mirage said:

@Totally Lyra Eh, you might like it. I have to admit, I work on some pretty cool stuff - it's just the constant crisis mode and crabby clients...pfffahaha.

*gets 404 error*

Related image

Gah, that sounds aggravating. :P

9 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Hey Shadow. I just got back from work. More hot drinks for me :P How are you?

*throws muffins at Lyra*

Nuu, bad, stahp it! D:

• Brohoof 2

thank you everyone for your support, and reaching out to me when i was saddest. tempest was my best friend, i miss him very much.

also. thank you for keeping this thread alive. it makes me happy to see everyone posting here and supporting each other in the thread he made. i know it's called Working Pony Coffee Club but it was made with the idea of friendship and enjoying each others company. i know he would be happy too.

Edited by Jade Fire
  • Brohoof 6

I’m going to join too, in Tempest’s honor:( 

I have been kinda upset in the past time in which I had known about the terrible happenings with Tempest. 

But, he would want is to be happy, so that’s what I’m trying to do. Have faith, everypony.

• Brohoof 3

Poof! *teleports to the lounge*

*hugs everypony @Mirage @Fluttershy Friend @CypherHoof @Totally Lyra @She @Flutterstep @Denim&Venom @Jade Fire @shadowwarp940 @Me. @ShadOBabe*

*works her magic on the scroll and sends it, giggling, when received it will place a nice smooch on @Valencia's cheek*

*inwardly hugs @TempestShadow*

16 hours ago, Mirage said:

*gets 404 error*

Related image

Awww! *kicks the coffee machine with magic bolt to speed up the preparation of big hot bowl'o'coffee for her shadowy sister*

4 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

There room for one more in this club?

We're open for new ponies. The more, the merrier, lief! Welcome!

2 hours ago, pinkypie13 said:

hey everypony grabs a quit muffin and a quit drink of cofffe then im start my last medterm to today

*pats the puffy cotton candy mane* Aw! *takes Gummy off her hoof and shoves him back into Pinkie's mane* I have cat pones in mine mane, even some yellow pones oft *winks* but gators are arrant new degree of weird bewildered.png.63778ba33b2382b3988e3480964400e7.png

24 minutes ago, She said:

I have been kinda upset in the past time in which I had known about the terrible happenings with Tempest. 

But, he would want is to be happy, so that’s what I’m trying to do. Have faith, everypony.

Welcome! *hugs tight and nuzzles*

5 hours ago, Jade Fire said:

thank you everyone for your support, and reaching out to me when i was saddest. tempest was my best friend, i miss him very much.

also. thank you for keeping this thread alive. it makes me happy to see everyone posting here and supporting each other in the thread he made. i know it's called Working Pony Coffee Club but it was made with the idea of friendship and enjoying each others company. i know he would be happy too.

*grabs her favourite plaid and takes her favourite cosy armchair, then cuddles with @Jade Fire there, like that*

5445536.jpeg.613df334921cca482b2bc01b7a71d4c4.jpeg

I extend mine hope, ye all shan't mind us sitting hither quietly...

• Brohoof 6

2 hours ago, She said:

*hugs the cyan snooted pone and passes a fruit juice in place of a coffee*

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*hugs the royal snooted one, too*

• Brohoof 2

There's a song that's kinda become tradition for me to listen to tomorrow, mostly because the band's name fits the holiday and it's my favorite song of theirs. I was thinking of it today, and when I listened to the lyrics in my head I realized it's almost a fitting song to think of right now.

The song is Time Of Your Life, by Green Day. I'd post a link, but for reasons I can't access youtube right now.

• Brohoof 5

Hello, everyone how are you?

53 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

There's a song that's kinda become tradition for me to listen to tomorrow, mostly because the band's name fits the holiday and it's my favorite song of theirs. I was thinking of it today, and when I listened to the lyrics in my head I realized it's almost a fitting song to think of right now.

The song is Time Of Your Life, by Green Day. I'd post a link, but for reasons I can't access youtube right now.

Just listened to that song again. Considering everything, I think its actually really appropriate, and don't worry, I'll post it at the end of this post :) 

@shadowwarp940 Hey, Shadow (if you don't mind me calling you that), I'm doing pretty well, just trying to relax. Might draw later and maybe play more Pokemon. You?

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Me. said:

Hello, everyone how are you?

Just listened to that song again. Considering everything, I think its actually really appropriate, and don't worry, I'll post it at the end of this post :) 

@shadowwarp940 Hey, Shadow (if you don't mind me calling you that), I'm doing pretty well, just trying to relax. Might draw later and maybe play more Pokemon. You?

It's good, call me whatever you want. My day was very tiring, I'm exhausted right now. But that means that I did something today, which is good.

1 minute ago, ShadOBabe said:

Wait... WHAT?? My Gma dies, I take a break for a little while, I come back and Tempest is gone???

What happened?? :(

He was trying to save his horses when they were in a blizzard. He never came back 

• Brohoof 3

It's been a hectic day so, evening update instead of morning update. *consumes coffee anway*

My IIS rules worked, so now all my links are back to normal. HUGE problem solved...feels good. Server purrs like a kitten, a big bulky virtualized silicon kitten.

I'd like to welcome @She to the WPCC! Your charm and mirth will be a great addition to this little group of hard working tired alot need to vent gimmi caffeen make something new make faces and sympathy brohoof troup of weirdos.

I'd also like to Welcome @Denim&Venom who I'm sure will bring lots of spontenous humor. It's good to see you here my friend.

And last but not least, @shadowwarp940 the no-nonsense, very hard working, cuddle craver and all around amazing person. *hugs*

• Brohoof 5