Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

1 minute ago, Mirage said:

It's been a hectic day so, evening update instead of morning update. *consumes coffee anway*

My IIS rules worked, so now all my links are back to normal. HUGE problem solved...feels good. Server purrs like a kitten, a big bulky virtualized silicon kitten.

I'd like to welcome @She to the WPCC! Your charm and mirth will be a great addition to this little group of hard working tired alot need to vent gimmi caffeen make something new make faces and sympathy brohoof troup of weirdos.

I'd also like to Welcome @Denim&Venom who I'm sure will bring lots of spontenous humor. It's good to see you here my friend.

And last but not least, @shadowwarp940 the no-nonsense, very hard working, cuddle craver and all around amazing person. *hugs*

*hugs back* no-nonsense? Dude, you don't know what I usually do with my amigos on weekends. We prank people, I don't think that counts as no-nonsense

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, shadowwarp940 said:

He was trying to save his horses when they were in a blizzard. He never came back 

... *curls up in a very sad zotl-ball*

Death just can’t get out my life right now, can it..? I was having fun talking with him.

I’ll miss him.

2 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Death just can’t get out my life right now, can it..? I was having fun talking with him.

I’ll miss him.

We all do man. But life's a rollercoaster, it has ups and downs but it'll always get better

• Brohoof 4

15 minutes ago, shadowwarp940 said:

*hugs back* no-nonsense? Dude, you don't know what I usually do with my amigos on weekends. We prank people, I don't think that counts as no-nonsense

Nonsense! Pranks make life worth living! ^_^ (see what I did there...heh)

• Brohoof 3

10 minutes ago, shadowwarp940 said:

We all do man. But life's a rollercoaster, it has ups and downs but it'll always get better

I know, but I swear to all that is holy, if the Specter of Death doesn’t freakin’ get out of my personal space for a while, I am gonna steal his scythe and twat him over the head with it.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

I know, but I swear to all that is holy, if the Specter of Death doesn’t freakin’ get out of my personal space for a while, I am gonna steal his scythe and twat him over the head with it.

I'm pretty sure that we all want to do that. I know that I definitely would, but we can't. We just have to deal with what comes to us and move on

2 minutes ago, shadowwarp940 said:

I'm pretty sure that we all want to do that. I know that I definitely would, but we can't. We just have to deal with what comes to us and move on

I know you mean well buddy, but it’s not generally a good idea to bring up “moving on” literally 30 minutes after someone experiences a loss. I know you’ve all been dealing with it for a while now, but I have not.

4 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

I know you mean well buddy, but it’s not generally a good idea to bring up “moving on” literally 30 minutes after someone experiences a loss. I know you’ve all been dealing with it for a while now, but I have not.

Sorry, I'm not good with feelings...in the slightest

5 hours ago, Mirage said:

It's been a hectic day so, evening update instead of morning update. *consumes coffee anway*

My IIS rules worked, so now all my links are back to normal. HUGE problem solved...feels good. Server purrs like a kitten, a big bulky virtualized silicon kitten.

I'd like to welcome @She to the WPCC! Your charm and mirth will be a great addition to this little group of hard working tired alot need to vent gimmi caffeen make something new make faces and sympathy brohoof troup of weirdos.

I'd also like to Welcome @Denim&Venom who I'm sure will bring lots of spontenous humor. It's good to see you here my friend.

And last but not least, @shadowwarp940 the no-nonsense, very hard working, cuddle craver and all around amazing person. *hugs*

*Yay* thank you, Mirage! ^^ I will try ro consume coffee because of my mother always telling me it is an “acquired taste” .

Who would care for some cheesecake, brownies and scones?

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, She said:

*Yay* thank you, Mirage! ^^ I will try ro consume coffee because of my mother always telling me it is an “acquired taste” .

Not required to like it though; Many people prefer tea to coffee, and many more like GOOD tea or coffee, but won't touch the cheap stuff.  Also, as you grow older, your taste buds will change and you will find yourself liking stuff that you didn't when younger (and vice versa of course). In the mean time, if you prefer fruit juice/infusions, milk or even soft drinks, that's fine too. :)

1 hour ago, She said:

Who would care for some cheesecake, brownies and scones?

Sounds good :)

• Brohoof 5

23 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Greeting every ponies!

I am afraid that today I will need bucket of coffee instead cup. Maybe at the beginning cup will be enough?982997__safe_solo_fluttershy_monochrome_tea_artist-colon-madhotaru.thumb.png.6103768b3b669e2f644cc8b84aaeeb5f.png

Ah, what you WANT is a french press - then you can have a bucketful, but drink it at cup at a time from your very own FlutterCup :)

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Ah, what you WANT is a french press - then you can have a bucketful, but drink it at cup at a time from your very own FlutterCup :)

French press, FlutterCup why not!? I will agree for everything! I drunk one FlutterCup recently and I even can't see any difference.^_^

9 hours ago, shadowwarp940 said:

Luna approveth!!! mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

9 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

I’ll miss him.

*curls around the zotl-ball and nuzzles* We all shall *sighs*

9 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Tis the spirit I appreciate truly. One with the scythe needeth that tool shoved up... ahem... *shrugs with pinkish snoot* Well, ye know...

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Greeting every ponies!

I am afraid that today I will need bucket of coffee instead cup. Maybe at the beginning cup will be enough?982997__safe_solo_fluttershy_monochrome_tea_artist-colon-madhotaru.thumb.png.6103768b3b669e2f644cc8b84aaeeb5f.png

Something like this?

1569-cc87d9b7ff7a0357a870d5a6117cdfb04cf9a7c4.png.531d5523c24cc670763dc3f5c255a210.png

How are you all today, mine valorous friends? 1477463.thumb.png.0d7c68e520fd5b2e5853c6f1f0730eb5.png

*cuddles with @Jade Fire, brushing her mane and cooing a lullaby* medium.gif.8ac79277ab33c5b97748e008889c5f02.gif

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

34 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Something like this?

OK. Thanks! Or something like this^_^:pinkie:

image.thumb.jpeg.2ed143fb9b497b5a181766408631acb7.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

How are you all today, mine valorous friends?

I'm quite busy so far. I was at the hairdresser cutting my mane. Mmmmmmmm:pinkie::D;) I'm sleepy *looks at prepared the second cup of cofee* I'm going for son's birthday party soon. How are you feeling now my friend? Do you still have a headache? If yes - take IT.  I am guessing that you haven't high temperature anymore.

*hugs* :kindness:

• Brohoof 2

17 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

OK. Thanks! Or something like this^_^:pinkie:

image.thumb.jpeg.2ed143fb9b497b5a181766408631acb7.jpeg

I'm quite busy so far. I was at the hairdresser cutting my mane. Mmmmmmmm:pinkie::D;) I'm sleepy *looks at prepared the second cup of cofee* I'm going for son's birthday party soon. How are you feeling now my friend? Do you still have a headache? If yes - take IT.  I am guessing that you haven't high temperature anymore.

*hugs* :kindness:

Yes, lief, and a inflatable mattress to sleep on, floating in that giant bowl'o'coffee *giggles*

Hairdresser? I extend mine hope they didn't have their water pipe broken and so on... iseewhatudid.png.a15af23af44e1ab532bc92f32b55c708.png

And methinks I know the reason of that sleepyness. Beest careful, please, and good luck on the birthday party.

I feel better, thanks. The temperature is still higher than normal and some weakness, but nothing like afore.

*kisses the yellow snoot*

*boops @PuddingPonyPal* Welcome to Working Ponies Coffee Club then benevolent.png.6014cd558e5674b436a51d86639a5108.png

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Yes, lief, and a inflatable mattress to sleep on, floating in that giant bowl'o'coffee *giggles*

Oh yes (and two drinks with umbrellas) please! :D

Hairdresser? I extend mine hope they didn't have their water pipe broken and so on... iseewhatudid.png.a15af23af44e1ab532bc92f32b55c708.png

:lol:

Such kinds of problems not always are necessary.  ^_^Fortunately, no, and thanks to that, I have nice memories.:P

And methinks I know the reason of that sleepyness. Beest careful, please, and good luck on the birthday party.

Phi! It is easy as pie when you can read in my mind!^_^ OK. I will be and thanks!

I feel better, thanks. The temperature is still higher than normal and some weakness, but nothing like afore.

*kisses the yellow snoot*

Thanks! Especially for quite good news! :) *kisses gently the blue snoot*

Hello @Me. (earlier and I hope that further too Nightfall)!^_^

See you later friends!:P

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

14 minutes ago, Me. said:

Hello, everyone!

I haven't been here enough, and I've still got a few minutes before I should go to bed. How is everyone?

I'm mostly fine, mine friend, thanks. Thy and thy "ruffians" band's name trick still confusing me *huffs* suspicious.png.482ba914cf472e78c44fe66360147dbd.png

• Brohoof 3

Good day, monsieurs and mademoiselles. :P

Everyone having a good weekend? Mine has been ok. Not all that exciting. I've mostly just been shopping and watching TV. :wacko: And of course enjoying some nice tea in lieu of coffee.

• Brohoof 1