Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

4 minutes ago, Everyone said:

Good day, monsieurs and mademoiselles. :P

Everyone having a good weekend? Mine has been ok. Not all that exciting. I've mostly just been shopping and watching TV. :wacko: And of course enjoying some nice tea in lieu of coffee.

Oh, what kind of tea?

• Brohoof 2

I'm drinking a Hawthorn berry blend, with Bird's Eye peppers. Its sooo spicy. lol

Sure @pinkypie13 *pour hot water into your mug, and drapes a fresh packet of green tea into it, letting it steep*

Now wait a few minutes and let it steep, then be careful with the first sip - it's hot!

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Everyone said:

That's one of the few varieties of coffee that I actually enjoy. :wacko:

I don't think I've ever had it...not much of a coffee drinker. 1 cup and I'm good. Don't even care much what it is as long as it's got the good stuff...caffeine!

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Loyal Defender said:

I will be honest, and I know I'm not the only one who does this - I drink coffee creamer. Something about IT instead of coffee is better.

I kind of want to try that... :huh:

1 hour ago, Mirage said:

I don't think I've ever had it...not much of a coffee drinker. 1 cup and I'm good. Don't even care much what it is as long as it's got the good stuff...caffeine!

Yeah, same. I'm not into most coffee. I might drink a cup every few weeks... tea's where it's at in my opinion. :squee:

2 hours ago, pinkypie13 said:

@Everyone look at me as filly  and try not say i'm  cute

images (1).jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

Too cute. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Mirage said:

Me neither, I just drank a cup of coffee yesterday and that's about all the fix I needed to get through the entire week! :adorkable: 

4 hours ago, Everyone said:

Everyone having a good weekend? Mine has been ok. Not all that exciting. I've mostly just been shopping and watching TV. :wacko: And of course enjoying some nice tea in lieu of coffee.

It's been pretty great so far, I have some work that I need cram it all in tomorrow. But other than that, my weekend has been great! :D Did some choir practice, watched some cartoons, and just mostly relaxed for the last two days of Spring Break.

1 hour ago, Loyal Defender said:

I will be honest, and I know I'm not the only one who does this - I drink coffee creamer. Something about IT instead of coffee is better.

I have drunk creamer before, I just didn't find it that great. It has a very strong and bold taste to it, it wasn't really for me. I could understand why people like it though, it's like milk on steroids. :P 

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, They said:

Me neither, I just drank a cup of coffee yesterday and that's about all the fix I needed to get through the entire week! :adorkable: 

It's been pretty great so far, I have some work that I need cram it all in tomorrow. But other than that, my weekend has been great! :D Did some choir practice, watched some cartoons, and just mostly relaxed for the last two days of Spring Break.

I have drunk creamer before, I just didn't find it that great. It has a very strong and bold taste to it, it wasn't really for me. I could understand why people like it though, it's like milk on steroids. :P 

Milk on steroids indeed. I just...I personally wonder if it energizes me.

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, Everyone said:

Popped out to the local coffee shop for a coconut flat white yesterday morning, but the snow got steadly worse so stayed in the rest of the day :)

Green tea. Nice and rejuvenating!

I must say I have tried to like green tea, but it always just tastes like grass to me; each to their own tastes though.  Back when I had a Special Somepony, she drank Jasmine green tea, but I always suspected she was drinking it for the advertised health benefits, not because she liked it.

9 hours ago, Stormfury said:

Who likes macchiato? I have some... :orly:

It's a nice (if somewhat inconsistent) drink, but I prefer a shot without milk, but with a little brown sugar. I like the idea (more than a drop of milk in a shot removes too much of the distinctive flavour of the coffee, so the trick is to get the balance of tastes right - enough to taste the milk proteins, but not enough to break the flavour of the coffee) but too many baristas get the balance wrong, especially with guest beans. Ideal would be to get the steamed milk in a side container of course, so you can only blame yourself if you overdo it :)

6 hours ago, Loyal Defender said:

There is something we use here called condensed milk which is sold in small tins and is pretty much the same thing (although often its pre-sweetened which may not suit your taste, although given various corn and other sugar syrups are the main ingredient of almost all non-dairy creamers, you may not mind that; but it is definitely NOT a non-dairy creamer, having much more lactose than an equivilent volume of cream) :)

• Brohoof 3

Green tea. Nice and rejuvenating!

it's been so long since i had any green tea :wacko:  wish i knew how not to burn it when i do it :fluttershy: 

Edited by Gachin
  • Brohoof 5

44 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*sneaks into the lounge while it is quiet in here and curls in her favourite armchair* Methinks I shan't spoil anypony's fun with mine aching head, if 't be true I snooze hither for a while.

*magically sends an air kiss right onto the lovely snoots of @Fluttershy Friend @Jade Fire  @CypherHoof and @Mirage *

*sends the aching princess a nice hot cocoa, a gentle boop, and an air kiss* :)

• Brohoof 2