Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

7 minutes ago, They said:

*hugs back! :3*

I'm fine, I've been procrastinating on schoolwork for almost 3 hours now really should get to work. And also there is this troll that has been calling me over and over again, that thing that sucks is that they are using an unknown number, so I can't block them. So, that's starting to frustrate me a little. :baconmane: Still, thanks for asking! :D 

can't you block all "number unknown" numbers? or contact the telephone company and get them to block it? (given "number withheld" only applies to you, not to the telephone company)

4 minutes ago, Them said:

I’m sorry. Did you mean to quote @They:lol:

yup. fixed :)

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, Them said:

Oh no! Sorry to hear that. :( 

Do you have any idea who it is? Have you ever picked up the phone to that number? What happened when you did? 

I have and they were blasting ironically bad (and frankly extremely annoying) rap music and clicking sounds, they didn't say anything though, just playing noises. It was nothing too bad, just really annoying. :/ 

I tried to get them (not you :P) to hang up by just waiting it out, minding my own business and not saying a word. It worked and they haven't called back since! So everything is cleared up now. :D Thanks for asking! :) 

5 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

can't you block all "number withheld" numbers?

Yes I can, but I don't want to because I might ignore some of the more important calls I get. Besides, it's fine now so I don't need to anyways. Thanks for the advice though! :) 

• Brohoof 3

15 minutes ago, Them said:

How is everyone doing today? :) 

I'm stressed about a group project in one of my classes but otherwise not bad. Trying to get my mind off of my fellow group members' refusal to make things easy. :dry: Haha, how are you? 

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, They said:

I have and they were blasting ironically bad (and frankly extremely annoying) rap music and clicking sounds, they didn't say anything though, just playing noises. It was nothing too bad, just really annoying. :/ 

I tried to get them (not you :P) to hang up by just waiting it out, minding my own business and not saying a word. It worked and they haven't called back since! So everything is cleared up now. :D Thanks for asking! :)

Had that once, but it wasn't a troll, it was a friend butt-dialling me from a pub :)

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Everyone said:

I'm stressed about a group project in one of my classes but otherwise not bad. Trying to get my mind off of my fellow group members' refusal to make things easy. :dry: Haha, how are you? 

That is just unfortunately the downside of group projects sometimes. The people that just choose to be difficult. :scoots:

I’m alright. Pretty average day honestly lol. 

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Everyone said:

Oh, group projects. You never know if the people you're working with will cooperate or not. I wish you good luck on this project and I hope those people would start doing some actual work. If that doesn't work out, try talking to the professor and tell them how little they're doing. Hopefully, they will understand and mark it fairly. 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, They said:

Oh, group projects. You never know if the people you're working with will cooperate or not. I wish you good luck on this project and I hope those people would start doing some actual work. If that doesn't work out, try talking to the professor and tell them how little they're doing. Hopefully, they will understand and mark it fairly. 

Just walk in the room everyday and say...

6 minutes ago, Them said:

That’s pretty much exactly how I feel too. Heh heh. :lol:

Time for a coffee, or two.

Image result for mlp coffee

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, Alexshy said:

I arrant understand that some of you, mine valorous friends, may feel certain discomfort, posting hither... I don't know why though... Please, don't! This place was made for a small herd of soul mates to communicate in relaxed manner, so let it stay that way. Besides, hither Tempest Shadow is with us like nowhere else, mayhap except Pony.fm and their musical blog site. Ye all shan't stop listening to his music, fearing sadness to catch your tail, shall ye? Then why shall we stop gathering hither, mine friends. Sometimes a bit of kind sadness isn't that bad, it waketh up memories... good ones and then may bring a smile on your muzzles.

@CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend @Valencia @Mirage @Jade Fire @goofyg65 @Loyal Defender @shadowwarp940 @She @Totally Lyra @We. @They @Me. @princess celestia2 @Everyone tis the call for y'all. Don't let that place fade in the void, mine awesome ponies!

*appears*

Hi @Alexshy as well as the entire WPCC. Apologies for my long disappearances. I must say, the fragrance in here is always quite nice, I should stop by more often. :)

• Brohoof 3

10 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

I'm doing pretty great today. How are you Shadowwarp? :)

So, it may not be coffee, but is this drink allowed in here? :P

280107__safe_artist-colon-drpancakees_ly

yeah of course! and my day's going alright. Just got finished training the new intern here, he's odd but at least he does all his work correctly. So overall, it's been good  

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, shadowwarp940 said:

Good day everyone, how's it going? 

Hey there! I'm alright, thank you. Just tired because I didn't sleep well at all last night. :okiedokieloki:

1 hour ago, Flutterstep said:

*throws cookies at Lyra* :nom:

What's everyone been up to today?

Just classes as usual. And later today I'm probably gonna get back on the pony fanfic I had started writing back in January. Took a break due to the craziness surrounding midterm exams. :derp: You?

• Brohoof 5

*trots in most regally*Greetings, mine valorous ponies!*checks, if there is some coffee prepared and nudges the machine magically to produce a cup*

Well, today wasn't arrant easy... In addition to work we had damp snow falling all the day long and the roads are... less than perfect *makes a face and drops into her favourite armchair* Ahhh! *flexes her legs*

I don't know, if 't be true I write anything tonight, but...

image.jpg

Anyway... How are y'all, mine friends?

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

*trots in most regally*Greetings, mine valorous ponies!*checks, if there is some coffee prepared and nudges the machine magically to produce a cup*

Well, today wasn't arrant easy... In addition to work we had damp snow falling all the day long and the roads are... less than perfect *makes a face and drops into her favourite armchair* Ahhh! *flexes her legs*

I don't know, if 't be true I write anything tonight, but...

image.jpg

Anyway... How are y'all, mine friends?

*hugs princess of the night and passes them a coffee and a scone*

Just got home; its a colleague's last day today (so possibly ex-colleague, then) so a trip to the pub was called for; farewell drinks and all that.

• Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*hugs princess of the night and passes them a coffee and a scone*

Just got home; its a colleague's last day today (so possibly ex-colleague, then) so a trip to the pub was called for; farewell drinks and all that.

Thanks, lief! Thou art the life saviour, as usual *kisses your cheek* Mindst that, the Regal life saviour... That really meaneth something! *giggles*

I guess that was a nice and friendly colleadue, correct? Tis sad a zilch... But they shalt have more time for their interests now... unless they are moving to some other job benevolent.png.6014cd558e5674b436a51d86639a5108.png

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Alexshy said:

Thanks, lief! Thou art the life saviour, as usual *kisses your cheek* Mindst that, the Regal life saviour... That really meaneth something! *giggles*

I guess that was a nice and friendly colleadue, correct? Tis sad a zilch... But they shalt have more time for their interests now... unless they are moving to some other job benevolent.png.6014cd558e5674b436a51d86639a5108.png

They are moving to another job, but there are a few more leavers coming up over the next few days - one of the two young fillies that work the reception desk is leaving, not for another role but because she has tired of the long journey from her home each day, and the previously three-person training team has been downsized to one - so two more leavers there.

• Brohoof 2

Hello fellow ponies!

Rained all...day...long...today. Had a few meetings, offered lots of support and advice, but overall a quiet day (unlike last night). So lots of give again, not much take. Unfortunately, I haven't been doing anything of much interest - too much work to do. So I work and spend time with friends. Just humming along for now!

Anyway, gotta go do more stuff.

*big hug* @shadowwarp940  :D

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Everyone said:

Just classes as usual. And later today I'm probably gonna get back on the pony fanfic I had started writing back in January. Took a break due to the craziness surrounding midterm exams. :derp: You?

I've done nothing too exciting. Just been enjoying my time off work, which has gone far too fast.

• Brohoof 4

58 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

They are moving to another job, but there are a few more leavers coming up over the next few days - one of the two young fillies that work the reception desk is leaving, not for another role but because she has tired of the long journey from her home each day, and the previously three-person training team has been downsized to one - so two more leavers there.

Oh... I extend mine hope that shan't affect the work in general and atmosphere thither.

23 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Hello fellow ponies!

Rained all...day...long...today. Had a few meetings, offered lots of support and advice, but overall a quiet day (unlike last night). So lots of give again, not much take. Unfortunately, I haven't been doing anything of much interest - too much work to do. So I work and spend time with friends. Just humming along for now!

Anyway, gotta go do more stuff.

*big hug* @shadowwarp940  :D

Evening, mine shadowy sibling *hugs and nuzzles @Mirage*

11 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Evening, mine shadowy sibling *hugs and nuzzles @Mirage*

Good evening, my dearest Princess. *noms you back* I don't know why, but tis good to see your spirits high...although it makes me suffer so...

• Brohoof 1