Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

2 hours ago, SnekEater said:

Guys... Vintjack is drunkenly messaging me on WhatsApp! :D

He got to Corfu safely and is having a good time. :mlp_smug:

That's good to hear! :D Don't remind him of where his car keys are, though~!

• Brohoof 2

Just now, SnekEater said:

That is great to hear that he made it safely!

2 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Well, I do have long hair, and I am saving up money for something right now... so hey, maybe I can arrange something like that~! :grin:

Then there is me with the short hair over here. :P

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Ah; heh it was pretty cold where I live. :P

Hmph! :pout:

2 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Surprisingly it wasn't bad. It started terribly, but things got better; now after work is even better! :pinkie: Thanks; hope about you? 

That's good to hear! :grin:

I'm doing well; I'm just going through the standard daily motions, that's all. :D The only difference is that I'm avoiding going outside as much as I can.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

Do your best to stay cool. Getting a heat stroke is not fun.

I'll try my best, I'm here for another few hours so I really don't have a choice. :(

9 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

That took a bit long because I had errands to quickly run, I'm sorry about that. :adorkable: I have only a few more minutes of free time left, I was pretty busy today and only found one hour of free time to squeeze in. :please: I promise I'll back to you on another day. 

Oh no I didn’t mean to pressure you or anything, yeah it’s fine if you come back another day!

• Brohoof 3

10 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Oh, and I don't have any sunburns yet; I'm still as white as snow~! :proud:

I wish I can be white as snow, but that'll never happen even if I don't go in the sun... For obvious reasons. :mlp_wat:

8 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Eewww. This what the thermostat said in the office this morning,

D982C554-7D74-4C18-A39E-094F81D27646.jpeg

Well I'm very sorry you had to go through... that. :blink: I hope you're recovering from the severe heat waves... :adorkable:

4 minutes ago, SnekEater said:

I'm glad he's safe, thanks for being our messenger! :P

And when someone is drunk, you know he's having a good time. :muffins:

Just now, woodchunks66 said:

Oh no I didn’t mean to pressure you or anything, yeah it’s fine if you come back another day!

I know you didn't, don't worry about it. :fluttershy: Anyways, see ya everyone! I hope to be back later in the day! :squee:

• Brohoof 6

2 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

I wish I can be white as snow, but that'll never happen even if I don't go in the sun... For obvious reasons. :mlp_wat:

Well, hey; I haven't liked being exposed to sunlight, not even when I was a kid, so I have a bit of a headstart. :D

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Wannabrony said:

Well I'm very sorry you had to go through... that. :blink: I hope you're recovering from the severe heat waves... :adorkable:

Thank you! :fluttershy: Once the AC was turned on, then it became more bearable. :D

• Brohoof 3

I will be gone for a few hours if anyone is wondering where I'm going. I need to finish the last part of the ACT. I'm lucky too because it's the math portion. I never liked math so I don't know how this will go. :scoots:

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Rising Dusk said:

Good morning everypony.  How's it going?

Good morning to you as well, Dusk! :grin: I'm doing well; I'm just bearing through the scorching temperatures... :please:

Yourself~?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, The Recherche said:

Good morning to you as well, Dusk! :grin: I'm doing well; I'm just bearing through the scorching temperatures... :please:

Yourself~?

Survived my first typhoon and didn't lose power or internet.  Happy pony is happy. :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Survived my first typhoon and didn't lose power or internet.  Happy pony is happy. :squee:

That's great to hear! :grin: Could I get you a celebratory coffee~?

• Brohoof 1

Thank you! :wub:

*Happily sips fabulous hot coffee.* :nom:

You're very much welcome~! :proud:

The Lounge is pretty quiet, huh~? :please: If that's what you were thinking, then that's largely due to Cash getting his surgery, TaZe doing his Math ACT, and Wanna-B going on his trips.

• Brohoof 1

You're very much welcome~! :proud:

The Lounge is pretty quiet, huh~? :please: If that's what you were thinking, then that's largely due to Cash getting his surgery, TaZe doing his Math ACT, and Wanna-B going on his trips.

Sounds like a busy Tuesday indeed. :nom:

• Brohoof 2

Sounds like a busy Tuesday indeed. :nom:

For most folks, yes... but not for me. :D I should probably do something productive, though...

• Brohoof 1

For most folks, yes... but not for me. :D I should probably do something productive, though...

That you do.  You're a high school graduate now.  While I should say to enjoy your summer break.  Boredom is easy to fall into.

Image result for mlp starlight cocoa gif

• Brohoof 1

That you do.  You're a high school graduate now.  While I should say to enjoy your summer break.  Boredom is easy to fall into.

Yeah, that's largely what I plan on doing; I'll be taking the summertime off. Come autumn and winter, though, i plan on applying for a part-time job, learning how to drive, creating a checking account... all of that good stuff. :grin:

But that's enough about me; do you have any plans for today or the coming days~?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Yeah, that's largely what I plan on doing; I'll be taking the summertime off. Come autumn and winter, though, i plan on applying for a part-time job, learning how to drive, creating a checking account... all of that good stuff. :grin:

But that's enough about me; do you have any plans for today or the coming days~?

Let's take a look at the list here...

Image result for mlp twilight long scroll

Go to work here in a few, they gave us a late start while the typhoon blew over.

4th of July is tomorrow, so have that day off, even through the celebration will be small with just us Americans here.

Friday-Eve is a free day off.

Then the rest of my list just says.  Gaming. :sealed:

Image result for mlp starlight cocoa gif

• Brohoof 1

Go to work here in a few, they gave us a late start while the typhoon blew over.

4th of July is tomorrow, so have that day off, even through the celebration will be small with just us Americans here.

Friday-Eve is a free day off.

Then the rest of my list just says.  Gaming. :sealed:

Hey, no need for complexity if it's efficient. :D It sounds like you're getting cut a lot of slack, though~!

• Brohoof 1