The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

(edited)

*Hugs Luna and offers a sugar to her coffee* My day? I'm sleepy (thank you kindly!^_^ :dry:) I drank my first cup of coffee and I want a weekend very very much.  I am outdoor right now, I am  listening singing birds, watching at the river mmm. It is almost Summer weather now  probably about fifteen degrees. Ech. Thanks for wishes friend! I wish you the same and good luck with your literary activity!

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*Hugs Luna and offers a sugar to her coffee* My day? I'm sleepy (thank you kindly!^_^ :dry:) I drank my first cup of coffee and I want a weekend very very much.  I am outdoor right now, I am  listening singing birds, watching at the river mmm. It is almost Summer weather now  probably about fifteen degrees. Ech. Thanks for wishes friend! I wish you the same and good luck with your literary activity!

Yay! That's a beautiful place to spend some time... Woe is me, sitting hither in the office :orly: I feel the "White Envy" so much *sends an envious Feather of Boop to @Fluttershy Friend*

Thanks for thy wishes, lief! I shall try to force the process, in the earnest.

7 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*Hugs Luna and offers a sugar to her coffee*

I find this stuff works well with coffee:
32504%20MASTER%20PACKS%20BROWN%20WITH%20

(there is a white sugar version too, for tea)

7 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

My day? I'm sleepy (thank you kindly!^_^ :dry:) I drank my first cup of coffee and I want a weekend very very much.  I am outdoor right now, I am  listening singing birds, watching at the river mmm. It is almost Summer weather now  probably about fifteen degrees. Ech. Thanks for wishes friend! I wish you the same and good luck with your literary activity!

True here too - it is a warm, sunny spring day, and to have to be imprisoned in an office looking out at it is additional torture....

• Brohoof 1

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png

(edited)
6 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Woe is me, sitting hither in the office :orly: I feel the "White Envy" so much *sends an envious Feather of Boop to @Fluttershy Friend*

* spreads his hooves helplessly* Fortunately in cases like that we only can use our imagination. *hugs and sends to his envious princess the best smells of Spring or maybe even Summer*:P

18 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

I find this stuff works well with coffee:

Oh. Yes. Sometimes I use this kind o sugar too. It is saids that it is better to health.

Oh. Few hours ago I bought "English Breakfast Tea". Although I have doubts if this tea really has something common with your country.^_^:dry:

tea.jpg

True here too - it is a warm, sunny spring day, and to have to be imprisoned in an office looking out at it is additional torture....

Good weather bad circumstances at work. Fortunately at work I have possibility to be outdoor many times and for long.
  • Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

* spreads his hooves helplessly* Fortunately in cases like that we only can use our imagination. *hugs and sends to his envious princess the best smells of Spring or maybe even Summer*:P

Oh. Yes. Sometimes I use this kind o sugar too. It is saids that it is better to health.

indeed - I prefer brown to white for coffee, and this tastes almost the same with half the actual sugar...

Oh. Few hours ago I bought "English Breakfast Tea". Although I have doubts if this tea really has something common with your country.^_^:dry:

It does, although I don't recognise the brand. "English Breakfast" is a classic blend of Assam and Ceylon teas, although seeing it described as "flavoured" gives me pause; still, I hope you enjoy it - I often drink this sort of tea :)

Good weather bad circumstances at work. Fortunately at work I have possibility to be outdoor many times and for long.

Mostly I am in an office, which is not good. During the full heat of summer though, I sometimes find a "need" to visit the nicely air conditioned datacentre :)

Back when I was sent out onsite, I used to love visiting Anglesey in Wales during the summer - we had a large customer there, and it is a beautiful part of the world...

• Brohoof 1

48 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

indeed - I prefer brown to white for coffee, and this tastes almost the same with half the actual sugar...

Personally I can consume that blessed liquid even completely sugarless... Especially at which hour the coffee is truly fine and not acidic much.

It does, although I don't recognise the brand. "English Breakfast" is a classic blend of Assam and Ceylon teas, although seeing it described as "flavoured" gives me pause; still, I hope you enjoy it - I often drink this sort of tea :)

*whispers to @CoffeeHoof's ear* Flavoured tea is an abomination! Tssss... :P

Mostly I am in an office, which is not good. During the full heat of summer though, I sometimes find a "need" to visit the nicely air conditioned datacentre :)

/) *claps hoofs in approval*

Back when I was sent out onsite, I used to love visiting Anglesey in Wales during the summer - we had a large customer there, and it is a beautiful part of the world...

Isn't it wondrous, if 't be true our work is not only a nuisance oft? :proud:

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Squee!!!

*perks his the second (also yellow) ear*:pinkie::lol:

How does your day looks from a writer's perspective @Alexshy?:ooh:

I hope you enjoy it - I often drink this sort of tea

@CoffeeHoof I hope so. I didn't taste this abomination tea yet.^_^ Thank you friend for explanations! You are really not only Cyper/Coffee but also Teahoof!^_^

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
30 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Not very productive yet, lief. I still am going to edit, thither is the entire night :orly:

Well. I don't want to scary you or make you hurry up but soon (probably on May)  I will finish prepared part of your book. :D;)

By the way personally I like all kind of tea including tea from nettles. I recommend.

95.gif

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

*whispers to @CoffeeHoof's ear* Flavoured tea is an abomination! Tssss... :P

I am certainly not disagreeing. Whomever invented "earl grey" or worse yet, "lady gray" needs nailing to a tree....

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

@CoffeeHoof I hope so. I didn't taste this abomination tea yet.^_^ Thank you friend for explanations! You are really not only Cyper/Coffee but also Teahoof!^_^

May be worth checking ingredients list first - it should have only two items listed, and those should be assam and ceylon teas. Hopefully it is not an abomination (although I guess a tea purist would consider any blend suspect :D )

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

good morning every one

Good morning Jade

*boops gently and offers choice of tea or coffee*

• Brohoof 2

26 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

I am certainly not disagreeing. Whomever invented "earl grey" or worse yet, "lady gray" needs nailing to a tree....

Ouch suspicious.png.482ba914cf472e78c44fe66360147dbd.png What is that, pray tell? Please, enlighten me, lief... for I to stay away of that... doubled abomination shocked.png.cfac276296706bb19aa2d408b6d2b319.png

26 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

May be worth checking ingredients list first - it should have only two items listed, and those should be assam and ceylon teas. Hopefully it is not an abomination (although I guess a tea purist would consider any blend suspect :D )

Couldn't say better myself, mine friend *bow of respect*

9 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

good morning every one

Morrow, sweetheart! *hugs gently and nuzzles* I extend mine hope thy night passed calmly.

I had an idea recently, mayhap we could look for suitable emoticons (independent from forum software) for thee *dainty alicorn smile* Although, topping thy current avatar image would be quite a task.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Ouch suspicious.png.482ba914cf472e78c44fe66360147dbd.png What is that, pray tell? Please, enlighten me, lief... for I to stay away of that... doubled abomination

well, to quote wikipedia:

Lady Grey tea is a modern invention, created by and trademarked [1] by Twinings in the early 1990s to appeal to the Nordic market, which found Earl Grey tea too strong in flavor. Lady Grey differs from Earl Grey in that it contains additional lemon peel and orange peel. It first went on sale in Norway in 1994 and in Britain in 1996

I had an idea recently, mayhap we could look for suitable emoticons (independent from forum software) for thee *dainty alicorn smile* Although, topping thy current avatar image would be quite a task.

That is an impressive mane "updo" though - Perhaps Rarity was given too much of a free rein there?

• Brohoof 3

*facehoofs at the description of Lady Gray "tea"* Thanks, daaarling! I'd better eat the banana peel again...

1 minute ago, CoffeeHoof said:

That is an impressive mane "updo" though - Perhaps Rarity was given too much of a free rein there?

Yeah, mayhap that's the case :D Still looketh quite nice to say the least!

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Alexshy said:

*facehoofs at the description of Lady Gray "tea"* Thanks, daaarling! I'd better eat the banana peel again...

Yeah, mayhap that's the case :D Still looketh quite nice to say the least!

Is not the phrase "Fabulous, Darling" ? ;)

• Brohoof 2

Art thou insisting that I need to invite Rarity again to refresh her mannerisms in mine memory? *giggles*

Now would /I/ suggest such things to you, my princess? :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
33 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Morrow, sweetheart! *hugs gently and nuzzles* I extend mine hope thy night passed calmly.

*giggles* true. i and very happy with this avatar ^-^ @Fluttershy Friend did find me some starlight emoticons im just forget to use them 5ac68cc70a782_ba3.thumb.png.7c16cce1bf95776043ccef0ffbc6d5bc(5).png.707d69d35d2c414630d6eb3cc39130fc.png  

43 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

Good morning Jade

*boops gently and offers choice of tea or coffee*

thank you, but i almost always drink coffee over tea  

Edited by Jade Fire
  • Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

*giggles* true. i and very happy with this avatar ^-^ @Fluttershy Friend did find me some starlight emoticons im just forget to use them 5ac68cc70a782_ba3.thumb.png.7c16cce1bf95776043ccef0ffbc6d5bc(5).png.707d69d35d2c414630d6eb3cc39130fc.png 

Oh, that's cute, lief! They convey much more than standard ones usually.

8 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Good morning, everyone! 

1512526.png.ab297fce3cd903572350b1de138e08bf.png

*giggles* :P

I'm going to head to mine bed and hide mine snoot in the pillows, mine valorous ponies!

*hugs everypony present*

Zzzzz...

a3509a81e4a6b2919755f86ad97446e4_1.thumb.jpg.f8ff9d5aaadb1e1ea275c05b52ef9423.jpg

• Brohoof 2