Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

4 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Oh. Maybe a bit. It is such visible?:D

Spending all that time in a mane with @Pvt. Cerberus has clearly corrupted you :)

8 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Boredom.:DYou know. Maybe instead you I would be answering every time it will be a question about weather in your country?;)

Well, yeah. its England, therefore it rains.

but we do sometimes get a change - sleet, for example :)

4 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

For me writing quite seriously driving in Winter on summer tires you are for me a kind of hero !:o^_^

We don't seem to do seasonal tire changes in the UK, but I guess it doesn't really get that bad here, even in winter even at it's worst, we are measuring in inches, not metres.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
40 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I promise, I shan't bite... 

Eee. *is a bit dissapointed*:dry::please:

*sends air kisses and Feathers of boop to @Fluttershy Friend

*kisses and boops then boops and kisses blue alicorn*:icwudt:

It finally spring hither, it smelleth, soundeth and feeleth like spring. Yay! And the snow is melting at last... And your blue alicorn is forced to sit in the office :P *groans* But still it's Spring! *skips like a filly*

Good news my friend! At last! I also have Spring here. *looks frew the window* There are only few places where I can see snow.

Sleepy at work, trying to wake to the spring fragrant breeze from the open window and dreaming about a few hours of sleep afore I continue writing.

:sunny: *gently hugs his friend* I hope that you will have much time to sleep after work.:kindness:

And... P.S.: Round avatars are evil, should be banished to Jupiter. suspicious.png.482ba914cf472e78c44fe66360147dbd.png

:lol:

No! To Neptun! Further away from us!:pout: They looks awful. I hope they will change them soon.

Hello @Nightfall Gloam I'm doing fine! Thanks! I'm glad that you have good mood as well.

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

Bought myself a little hand-powered coffee grinder as it had good reviews; not looking to replace my powered grinder, but having one I can take on trips would be nice.

That's arrant new degree of coffee addiction, lief *hugs with a smile* Professional almost... Ms. Harshwhinny style *giggles* Why rely on somepony's devices, at which hour thou can take thy own with thee :P

@Pvt. Cerberus: How beest thee lately, mine friend? Any new drill inflicted stresses in thy life? *squeeze hugs the catpone*

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

That's arrant new degree of coffee addiction, lief *hugs with a smile* Professional almost... Ms. Harshwhinny style *giggles* Why rely on somepony's devices, at which hour thou can take thy own with thee :P

I think my coffee addiction is already at an advanced stage now, my princess; but in truth there is little difference between taking my coffee already ground and taking my coffee in bean form and grinding it by hand later.

*notes the lurking catpone and passes them a coffee too*

• Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

@Pvt. Cerberus: How beest thee lately, mine friend? Any new drill inflicted stresses in thy life? *squeeze hugs the catpone*

I hate every second in the army and have lost some sleep and appetite from combination of stress and sickness, but on more positive note, I'm already half-way through (80 mornings left).

• Brohoof 2

@Pvt. Cerberus: Well, thou seest something positive even hither, that's awesome methinks. And this shalt pass... And thou shall be a free cat pone again, jumping around and playing with a catnip... well, sometimes at least *giggles and hugs*

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

@CypherHoof: Tis wise, mine lief, for the aroma is arrant secured within the whole beans, compared to ground coffee *virtual thumbs up*

There is truth in that, my princess, but in practice grinding the coffee at home then taking it in a sealed container to the destination is not noticeably different - provided it is only a day or two. prepackaged coffee sitting for weeks on an unrefrigerated supermarket shelf of course is a completely different matter :)

(as an aside, is anyone else seeing javascript errors from this editor since the site update? I am hoping its just a caching issue that will settle in time)

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

There is truth in that, my princess, but in practice grinding the coffee at home then taking it in a sealed container to the destination is not noticeably different - provided it is only a day or two. prepackaged coffee sitting for weeks on an unrefrigerated supermarket shelf of course is a completely different matter :)

(as an aside, is anyone else seeing javascript errors from this editor since the site update? I am hoping its just a caching issue that will settle in time)

Exactly, the time thou art going to keep it is crucial.

I had no errors so far *knocks some wood* and it seemeth the forum started working a zilch faster... mayhap tis mine imagination though...

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

Exactly, the time thou art going to keep it is crucial.

I had no errors so far *knocks some wood* and it seemeth the forum started working a zilch faster... mayhap tis mine imagination though...

Much of the time this morning it has been fine my princess - but intermittently I am seeing the reply box failing to load, particularly when quoting text, and the javascript console filling with "failed to load script" errors for ckteditor scripts.  Would really need to pull up wireshark for more though; as you no doubt know, browser logs can be misleading.

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Much of the time this morning it has been fine my princess - but intermittently I am seeing the reply box failing to load, particularly when quoting text, and the javascript console filling with "failed to load script" errors for ckteditor scripts.  Would really need to pull up wireshark for more though; as you no doubt know, browser logs can be misleading.

Dost thou have any script extensions active in thy browser, lief? Something like Tempermonkey mayhap...

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Alexshy said:

Dost thou have any script extensions active in thy browser, lief? Something like Tempermonkey mayhap...

Nope; this is a browser I use specifically for Pony that has nothing but adblocker on it (I got into the habit of isolating different social networks such as facebook into their own browser, given the tendency of some of them to harvest visit data from other sites; given the recent issues around facebook, this was clearly a wise decision :D)

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Nope; this is a browser I use specifically for Pony that has nothing but adblocker on it (I got into the habit of isolating different social networks such as facebook into their own browser, given the tendency of some of them to harvest visit data from other sites; given the recent issues around facebook, this was clearly a wise decision :D)

So mayhap the adblocker is giving thee those errors...

*boops lurking @Mirage snoot* yay.png.765af17788e765ba6a552190f6a50c42.png

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

So mayhap the adblocker is giving thee those errors...

It would seem unlikely. Not only is it disabled for MLPF, but a page refresh (sometimes two) makes the error go away. Looks like a nets and comms issue, but that could be my ISP (for example)

Err.thumb.png.5c4fc89d864152dec9f3b61207f2cef2.png

4 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Is anypony else here experiencing technical difficulties with the layout of the site aside from the reply box problem? :confused: 

Silly circular avatar sucks? :)

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

Hmm . Cover picture on the main site is too short from the right.

Yep, I'm experiencing that too. Might be part of the result of the maintenance that went on last night. (or morning where some of you are)

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Exactly. :D 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
18 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Is anypony else here experiencing technical difficulties with the layout of the site aside from the reply box problem? :confused: 

The layout is slightly bugged forsooth, even considering I haven't visited all the sections and dialogs yet. I extend mine hope all those hiccups are fixed in time. As for now the round avatars are bugging the living (and crawling) hay out of me :P

14 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

It would seem unlikely. Not only is it disabled for MLPF, but a page refresh (sometimes two) makes the error go away. Looks like a nets and comms issue, but that could be my ISP (for example)

Err.thumb.png.5c4fc89d864152dec9f3b61207f2cef2.png

In that case yes...

And... The truth hath been spoken! Verily!

@Fluttershy Friend: It's natural if the certain site is added to exclusions or the plug-in is not running for the site.

3 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Well, round avatars and site issues aside. How have all your days been? Drank any good coffee yet? :P 

Good coffee is at home *throws a quick thankful glance at @Fluttershy Friend*, hither at work it is not so perfect... So, I'm still anticipating it, lief!

And the day is passing sloooooowly - work is a diamond dog *shrugs*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
20 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Well, round avatars and site issues aside. How have all your days been? Drank any good coffee yet? :P 

I simply hope that they will return to square ones very soon!:dry:

18 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Good coffee is at home *throws a quick thankful glance at @Fluttershy Friend*, hither at work it is not so perfect... So, I'm still anticipating it, lief!

The best coffee for the best friend and writer. It's simply  obvious and natural.:maud: *shrugs but inside do like Fluttershy on the picture below* :D

340.gif

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

Ok, need to pop to the store before it shuts, but... hmm.

Looks like Avast AV on this machine is *already* intercepting SSL traffic, hence I can't using wireshark. I am willing to believe that is part of the problem. Will shift the browser onto my other windows laptop (that doesn't have avast on it) to see if the problem goes away there.

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Report sgt. @Flutterstep ! How many cups of coffee, it's raining or not, happy/unhappy? I want to know about everything! 

large.png

*flies in fashionably late*

fluttershy_salute_by_sircinnamon-d4szp6u

There's over 300 cups, Maj. @Fluttershy Friend!

The rain is just drizzling at the moment and I am stuck between joyful and peachy. How are you?:squee:

• Brohoof 1