Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Your report sounds very strange soldier. Are you sure you didn't drink all these cups of coffee yourself?:D

Not at all! Everything is secured and sealed. :fluttershy:

salute_fluttershy_vector_by_m99moron-d4d

Although...some hot chocolate drinks may have disappeared. They must've evaporated or something. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

So. These new round avatars are probably the most pointless things ever. All they do is make certain avatars look really awkward. This was a bad idea honestly. 

Anyway. How are y’all doing? 

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, shadowwarp940 said:

Very tired, need caffeine. But how about you @Captain Clark ?

I’m pretty much the same as you. I got pretty bad sleep last night so I’m pretty tired unfortunately. 

But don’t fear! I have the cure!

-pours you a cup of coffee- :) 

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Captain Clark said:

I’m pretty much the same as you. I got pretty bad sleep last night so I’m pretty tired unfortunately. 

But don’t fear! I have the cure!

-pours you a cup of coffee- :) 

Yeah coffee, the only thing that keeps me going through the day *finishes the coffee in a few seconds*

• Brohoof 4

56 minutes ago, shadowwarp940 said:

Yeah coffee, the only thing that keeps me going through the day *finishes the coffee in a few seconds*

*takes this as a challenge*

*pours @shadowwarp940 a nice, rich peruvian from the french press, then adds a "depth charge" of sumatrian espresso*

:D 

• Brohoof 3

23 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*takes this as a challenge*

*pours @shadowwarp940 a nice, rich peruvian from the french press, then adds a "depth charge" of sumatrian espresso*

:D 

*chuckles and gulps that one down too, than grabs another cup of that and drinks it*

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, shadowwarp940 said:

*chuckles and gulps that one down too, than grabs another cup of that and drinks it*

I hope you’re feeling more awake now. :P 

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Captain Clark said:

I hope you’re feeling more awake now. :P 

I think its more important to know their weight, so we can work out if they have passed LD50 or not after that little lot :)

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I think its more important to know their weight, so we can work out if they have passed LD50 or not after that little lot :)

Trust me, I didn't pass the lethal dose yet... actually I am underweight for my age sooooo..maybe? Oh well whatever, I'll be fine 

• Brohoof 3

Just now, shadowwarp940 said:

Trust me, I didn't pass the lethal dose yet... actually I am underweight for my age sooooo..maybe? Oh well whatever, I'll be fine 

Should be ok - equivalent of about four shots of espresso, which would be normal for (say) a large cappuccino, but obviously at much less volume overall :)

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Should be ok - equivalent of about four shots of espresso, which would be normal for (say) a large cappuccino, but obviously at much less volume overall :)

At least I didn't drink the death wish coffee, it's the strongest in the entire world. Actually one of my friends have me a bag of that, it's able to keep you up for at most three days

• Brohoof 3

20 minutes ago, shadowwarp940 said:

At least I didn't drink the death wish coffee, it's the strongest in the entire world. Actually one of my friends have me a bag of that, it's able to keep you up for at most three days

Tried that once, it's strong, but also bitter and without a nice taste. I find it hard to understand why people would want to sacrifice the taste just so they can drink one cup of not-so-nice coffee instead of four cups of really great tasting coffee...

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Tried that once, it's strong, but also bitter and without a nice taste. I find it hard to understand why people would want to sacrifice the taste just so they can drink one cup of not-so-nice coffee instead of four cups of really great tasting coffee...

I've drank it once, and that's only because I had the night shift for the first time. I only drank it for the caffeine and nothing else, it just seems easier to drink one really bad cup of coffee and stay up for the entire shift than several good ones 

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

*notes the conversation seems to have died, and tries to revive it with lots of coffee and sugar-laden treats*

*breaks through door when I smell the coffee* Hey guys, I'm doing well! How's it going?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hello all WPCC members!

Thanks for gifts @Coffeehoof! uhm sorry @CypherHoof Interesting mistake don't you think?:please:;) I'm doing fine! Thanks.

A bit less papers at work, two cups of coffee. etc. I  am very curious and impatiently wait for a night to read veeeery exciting  scene in some book.;)

And you? How is your day going?:P

Funny,  very well drawn, picture for today evening.:D

_git_down_here___by_vest-d6gudz6.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

43 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Hello all WPCC members!

Thanks for gifts @Coffeehoof! uhm sorry @CypherHoof Interesting mistake don't you think?:please:;) 

Actually now tempted to change my display name to that :D

43 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I'm doing fine! Thanks.

A bit less papers at work, two cup of coffee. etc. I  am very curious and impatiently wait for a night to read veeeery exciting  scene in some book.;)

*tsks at yellow pone; first you blame our Princess for keeping you awake nights with her prose, now you blame her for not providing same ;) 

Had an interesting day today; first a deep-dive into ARM templating and the CLI, then made somepony sad by giving the honest opinion on their marketfluff that they asked for. More templating (but hopefully not more marketfluff) tomorrow...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It will be even quite good idea.:D And cup of coffee as your cute mark.

*tsks at yellow pone; first you blame our Princess for keeping you awake nights with her prose, now you blame her for not providing same ;) 

Well. I even could write an awful spoiler here.:please: :proud:

88.thumb.png.4cb0cc011ea6122884e4976238f0a4c7.png

Had an interesting day today; first a deep-dive into ARM templating and the CLI, then made somepony sad by giving the honest opinion on their marketfluff that they asked for. More templating (but hopefully not more marketfluff) tomorrow...

I really have no idea what you have been doing at your work today friend anyway sounds interesting.:P

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

_git_down_here___by_vest-d6gudz6.jpg

Are they going to give Dashie a good bath hither regardless of her wish of being washed? *giggles*

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

Thou should arrant do that someday *hugs and thankfully nuzzles for the coffee*

The readers can be so ambiguous mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

Marketfluff... Oh, lief, that doth sound evil even.

55 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Well. I even could write an awful spoiler here.:please: :proud:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=440495ccd3fef3a5imageproxy.php?img=&key=440495ccd3fef3a588.thumb.png.4cb0cc011ea6122884e4976238f0a4c7.png

*is arrant puzzled, which scene her yellow fluffy reader is referring to* :D

*carefully and quietly covers sleeping @Jade Fire with a blanket and kisses on her snoot*

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Marketfluff... Oh, lief, that doth sound evil even.

In truth if they didn't want to be unhappy, they should not have asked me to review it :)

After I had pointed out the elements that had no relation to the changes being "spindoctored", the untruthful elements, and the elements that could have been valuable had they been timely, but which are now simply a statement of what was true half a year ago (and thus before the deadline had arrived and rendered them merely of historical interest) - there was nothing remaining of the piece to publish :) 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
13 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Are they going to give Dashie a good bath hither regardless of her wish of being washed? *giggles*

Have you seen Rarity?:lol:

The readers can be so ambiguous mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

^_^

*is arrant puzzled, which scene her yellow fluffy reader is referring to* :D

^_^

This one which I have in mind probably could be remind me some famous scene (in the dark)  from the movie "Silence of the Lambs".:P

(At least I imagine it in this way). Unfortunately I have to wait to read it.^_^15.gif.0930859f8b29809d486c0414c0a9e0dd.gif

• Brohoof 1