Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

11 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

In truth if they didn't want to be unhappy, they should not have asked me to review it :)

After I had pointed out the elements that had no relation to the changes being "spindoctored", the untruthful elements, and the elements that could have been valuable had they been timely, but which are now simply a statement of what was true half a year ago (and thus before the deadline had arrived and rendered them merely of historical interest) - there was nothing remaining of the piece to publish :) 

Strict, but straight to the point, lief *smiles* They were lucky, Ms. Harshwhinny didn't do the review :orly:

10 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Have you seen Rarity?:lol:

Oh... lmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png Rainbow should have allowed Alex to launch that bucket of water at her... Methinks she was training for Wonderbolts for a week or so, arrant forgetting about other vital aspects of being an... adequate pony *giggle-snort*

10 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

This one which I have in mind probably could be remind me some famous scene (in the dark)  from the movie "Silence of the Lambs".:P

(At least I imagine it in this way). Unfortunately I have to wait to read it.^_^15.gif.0930859f8b29809d486c0414c0a9e0dd.gif

Oh, wow!!! bewildered.png.63778ba33b2382b3988e3480964400e7.png

2 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

*sits under the table eating popcorn* :nom:

*sends a cup of hot chocolate under the table to make popcorn go down easier* :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Oh... lmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png Rainbow should have allowed Alex to launch that bucket of water at her... Methinks she was training for Wonderbolts for a week or so, arrant forgetting about other vital aspects of being an... adequate pony *giggle-snort*

Hmm. It is good idea. Now this picture looks like for me like a kind of Alex's revenge.:ooh:^_^

8 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Oh, wow!!! bewildered.png.63778ba33b2382b3988e3480964400e7.png

16 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Do you know which exactly scene I have in mind here my friend?:grin:

I  CAN READ THIS SCENE IN A MOMENT!:love:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Hmm. It is good idea. Now this picture looks like for me like a kind of Alex's revenge.:ooh:^_^

Dost not worry, he shalt have his revenge the other way, but quite nicely, both in physical and psychological aspects... right in the next (15th) chapter :orly:

Do you know which exactly scene I have in mind here my friend?:grin:

Railroad cargo hub, hangar 7?

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Railroad cargo hub, hangar 7?

YEAH! EXACTLY THIS ONE! *hugs with congratulations* :yay:

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Dost not worry, he shalt have his revenge the other way, but quite nicely, both in physical and psychological aspects... right in the next (15th) chapter :orly:

Hmm *starts pondering* Anyway she deserved for that!:please:

119.thumb.png.9a06f5d1ecd30d6667b7de4dc8f1e13e.png

OK. I am going reading in a while!

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

good morning everypony

Good morrow, mine filly! *hugs and nuzzles*

How beest thee? How was thy night?

18 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

YEAH! EXACTLY THIS ONE! *hugs with congratulations* :yay:

Hmm *starts pondering* Anyway she deserved for that!:please:

OK. I am going reading in a while!

*giggles*

Oh... Believest me, that shalt be much more than thou can expect ;)

*virtual thumb up*

*boops lurking @Captain Clark* He-hic!!! hey.png.2edbfa7d500bf894a54b01111e0dc824.png

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
13 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Good morrow, mine filly! *hugs and nuzzles*

How beest thee? How was thy night?

im going okay still alittle sleepy *hugs and nuzzles back* i slept well, i said goodnight here and thats the last thing i remember, and i was barely able to do that i was so tired.

Edited by Jade Fire
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

im going okay still alittle sleepy *hugs and nuzzles* i slept well, i said goodnight here and thats the last thing i remember, and i was barely able to do that

*smiles* That's the best way to doze off most frequently, as thy body is arrant ready for the sleep and shan't accidentally decide that thou needst some more activity! *passes a cup of coffee to you*

Just now, Kaidyn said:

Hello everyone. I hope you're all having a good day.

More or less so. Greetings!

I'm still pondering, if 't be true writing is a good idea tonight...

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

Just now, Kaidyn said:

Hello everyone. I hope you're all having a good day.

I am. I should probably just get food soon. I need to stop these super late lunches. It’s not a good schedule. :lie:

• Brohoof 5

3 minutes ago, Captain Clark said:

I am. I should probably just get food soon. I need to stop these super late lunches. It’s not a good schedule. :lie:

I understand your pain. I really do.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)
9 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Oh... Believest me, that shalt be much more than thou can expect ;)

Yes. Now your fluffy reader knows! :) You did good literary job :love:And three cups of coffee please!:D

@Jade Fire I hope that this night you will be sleep longer. How are you feeling today my friend?

6 hours ago, CoffeeHoof said:

Yey! all hail the return of the square avatar :)

At last. Oh. You really did IT!18.gif.a01ec90794a2d4c30874d2011e3e9214.gif But this new name really fits to you! Coffee?:P

Oh. There will be "prison time" soon. :huh: See you later friends!

Daily portion of humour::D You simply must admit that our evil queen looks very majestic (even delicious) on the first pic.:toldya: It is cheddar?:ooh::please:

full.thumb.png.17795d9ab746a2f2e643e8795958f75d.png

stop_bugging_me_by_underpable-d9igzxt.thumb.JPG.5bdd8f0cf8d982502fbbb6ce087760de.JPG

• Brohoof 2

Good day/morning/evening! :)

How is everypony feeling???

I've had a crazed last couple of days, to say the least. But I'm alive! Will try to be active here again now that my big research project is finished and I don't have to spend so much time dealing with that. -_-

Also, hopefully this will bring forth some smiles if anypony needs them... :3

• Brohoof 3