Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

19 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

It will be much better to ask how is your Easter Sunday going. :dry::P

Well, ok - how is your Easter Sunday going? :D 

12 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

happy easter everypony! ^-^

Good morning *hugs the pone and passes a coffee* :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
26 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Well, ok - how is your Easter Sunday going? :D 

38 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

Oh. You are really stubborn my friend:dry:;). Let's talk about the weather or cheeses?^_^

Do you celebrate in your countries the day of lies / jokes today?:ooh:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Oh. You are really stubborn my friend:dry:;).

Well in truth there is not much to speak of for the morning here - as I am not religiously inclined, it is just another sunday for me.

11 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Let's talk about the weather or cheeses?^_^

Weather I hadn't bothered to inspect yet - still closed curtains, although it IS now mid morning so...

<looks>

Cool and dry - not much cloud, so fairly bright, but not warm.  When my hair dries a bit from the shower, I may take a trip out to the local coffee shop for a espresso-based coffee and to bask in the presence of the coffee goddesses that work there :)

Cheese - now, I did buy some new cheeses this weekend - I have farmhouse lancashire (one wedge each of smoked, with garlic, and with onion) and some truckles of cheddar (two each of extra mature and smoked)

Got a selection of biscuits for them too; not eaten much yet though.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
9 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Well in truth there is not much to speak of for the morning here - as I am not religiously inclined, it is just another sunday for me.

The same. :P

in the presence of the coffee goddesses that work there :)

I'm jealous!:lol:

Cool and dry - not much cloud, so fairly bright, but not warm. 

Weather in your country is very boring you know? Almost always is the same. :D

And what about "lies day"? @CypherHoof @Jade Fire and my other WPCC friends? I don't know how is name of  this day in English. "Prima aprilis"?

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I'm jealous!:lol:

Well, I know I am not supposed to treat them as eye candy but - it doesn't hurt that they are attractive *and* competent at their jobs :) 

Weather in your country is very boring you know? Almost always is the same. :D

Yes. predictable is good, but I wish it wasn't mostly "predictably raining" :) 

And what about "lies day"? @CypherHoof @Jade Fire and my other WPCC friends? I don't know how is name of  this day in English. "Prima aprilis"?

usually "April Fool's day" here, although by custom and convention the pranks are limited to the morning hours.

Was hoping for an appropriate RFC, but not seeing anything posted yet today.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Could you explain what is mean this acronym?:ooh:

It stands for "Request for comment" - which I would say doesn't help much.

the RFC documents are /the/ set of internet standards - everything that defines how the internet works - dns, routing, http, TLS, VoIP - is documented there; in the early days of the internet, when the number of hosts online was small enough you could literally list them in a file in your computer, that was where that list was documented (that file still exists on every machine - the hosts file - even though it's largely empty and dns is used instead)

however, once per year, on april 1st, "joke" RFCs can be published, on subjects like "internet over carrier pigeon" (yes, that's a real one, rfc 1149, and it has even been implemented) and hypertext coffee pot control protocol (rfc 2324)

I found the infinite monkey protocol suite (rfc 2795) particularly amusing :) 

(as an aside I considered making my decal the "down with rarity" logo for April 1st, but decided it was a lot of work for just a couple of hours use)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hello my blue, lavender, grey, navy blue, mint, white friends and friends in any other colors!:P Do you have any interesting plans for this Monday?

I wish you all Happy Easter (if you celebrate it) and/or simply good day. Fortunately my prison cell is closed today so I'm sleepy but.... ...hm.......happy!? 

And we again have round avatars.:huh:

Two pictures for good start of the worst day in the week.

jjj.jpeg

tumblr_nm2ed5aiam1r7jepho1_1280_by_tsitra360-d8xm0i4.jpg

• Brohoof 3

23 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I understand. So weather, coffee, mood report please!:proud:

So are you feeling a little martial today?

Pretty much doing my usual sunday routine - so laundry, house cleaning, car maintainance and so forth - a day late, but given it's the day before I go back to work, also exactly on time :)

A little sad my extended weekend is over, but then, with three of the days being national holidays, there has been little to do.

Seems to be raining heavily out there, so haven't ventured out yet (hopefully it will stop a little later; checking oil levels and so forth is really not fun in the rain) but will have to, if only to do a little shopping.

Bought myself a little hand-powered coffee grinder as it had good reviews; not looking to replace my powered grinder, but having one I can take on trips would be nice.

*passes freshly ground and brewed coffee to yellow pone*

4 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

@Fluttershy Friend well we have freezing rain today so thats scary,

Freezing rain does sound bad - I learned to recover from a loss of traction years ago, but have changed from a rear drive to front drive car, so may need to re-learn it and would rather not do so in traffic...

4 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

it's too close late at night for coffee for me and im doing okay how about yourself?

Perhaps a hot chocolate then? :)

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

*squeaks as she teleports to the lounge* Teehee!!! Come out, come out, wherev'r ye are, mine valorous ponies! I promise, I shan't bite... mostly *giggles*

*sends air kisses and Feathers of boop to @Fluttershy Friend @Jade Fire @CypherHoof @Pvt. Cerberus @Totally Lyra @Nightfall Gloam @Prospekt @ShadOBabe @Flutterstep*

*kisses gently @Valencia's sleepy snoot*

It finally spring hither, it smelleth, soundeth and feeleth like spring. Yay! And the snow is melting at last... And your blue alicorn is forced to sit in the office :P *groans* But still it's Spring! *skips like a filly*

I extend mine hope the rain at least isn't arrant cold already, @CypherHoof. But so is Albion for thee *sighs*

*hugs @Jade Fire* Hot chocolate is a good choice for those staying up late, mine lief!

*laughs at the images, all of them*

And... P.S.: Round avatars are evil, should be banished to Jupiter. suspicious.png.482ba914cf472e78c44fe66360147dbd.png

P.P.S.: As for the coffee cups - I've lost count already :orly:

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Flutterstep said:

Sgt. Flutter reporting for duty ^_^

Report sgt. @Flutterstep ! How many cups of coffee, it's raining or not, happy/unhappy? I want to know about everything! 

large.png

1 hour ago, Jade Fire said:

@Fluttershy Friend well we have freezing rain today so thats scary, it's too close late at night for coffee for me and im doing okay how about yourself?

You are right, as rightly @CypherHoof noticed. There is afternoon here. 1.55 PM. About me? *makes very serious face* It's top secret! This information has  the most importance meaning to the security of the Equestria! 

*whispers* Yesterday I had a bad mood, but thanks my the best friend;) I woke up being sleepy but in good mood. I still do my best. Contra spem spero*. :adorkable:

And nice to see you here @Alexshy:o:o

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Hello, everyone, how are you?

Sleepy at work, trying to wake to the spring fragrant breeze from the open window and dreaming about a few hours of sleep afore I continue writing.

Thou?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
54 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

So are you feeling a little martial today?

Oh. Maybe a bit. It is such visible?:D

full.jpg

Seems to be raining heavily out there

Boredom.:DYou know. Maybe instead you I would be answering every time it will be a question about weather in your country?;)

*passes freshly ground and brewed coffee to yellow pone*

Thanks!:P

hqdefault.jpg

Freezing rain does sound bad - I learned to recover from a loss of traction years ago, but have changed from a rear drive to front drive car, so may need to re-learn it and would rather not do so in traffic...

For me writing quite seriously driving in Winter on summer tires you are for me a kind of hero !:o^_^

• Brohoof 4