The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

(edited)
4 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

Indeed, and it is thanks to Polish work that there AREN'T german munitions lying around in the UK, so there is that.....

Yay! Thanks!:pinkie: Except ammo from German planes. But it is completely different story!^_^

49.JPG

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Yay! Thanks!:pinkie: Except ammo from German planes. But it is completely different story!^_^

Helped there a few ways too - not least that a number of polish pilots flew with the RAF during the Battle of Britain :)

• Brohoof 2

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png

(edited)
9 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

Helped there a few ways too - not least that a number of polish pilots flew with the RAF during the Battle of Britain :)

I know about it being very interested in WW2. But it is very nice to hear (please don't mind and understand the context) that usual English pony knows about that.:P

Oh. In a moment I will go with my son for a fossils hunting again.^_^

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I know about it being very interested in WW2. But it is very nice to hear (please don't mind and understand the context) that usual English pony knows about that.:P

Enjoy and have fun on the trip! I hope this time you find some fossils. :icwudt:

• Thanks 1

signature.png.2574f48d07cf29114915c690da0799ec.png

Ask me something! (If you want to...)                         Ask A Wannabe

(edited)
8 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Ah, but I am very unusual english pony, and it really doesn't help that the uk government, in order to preserve british pride, omitted to mention how key non-british experts had been during the period. And of course where things like Bletchley are concerned, even mentioning the British achievements in that area was literally a shooting offence for many years; much of the truth of the matter has had to be reconstructed from American records of what they observed, as almost everything was claimed to be destroyed....

When you fold in the current upsurge in xenophobic nationalism that is "Brexit", it is unsurprising that it is a message most english don't want to hear....

Edited by CoffeeHoof
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Jade Fire said:

Good morning everypony

Good morning (for/to) you, young pony :)

*gives @Jade Fire a quick hug and passes them a freshly pressed coffee*

• Brohoof 3

Good time of the day, mine valorous ponies!

How was your day/night, if 't be true ye don't mind sharing? *dainty smile*

After a messy Sunday (Yeah, yeah, y'all most likely know - I hate SUNdays *giggles*) and surprisingly nice sleep, I'm at the office "prison" *small bow to @Fluttershy Friend* and ready to take any challenges today's going to throw at me.

2298367.thumb.jpg.ac50d704f28830e56e31d7897b4bdec1.jpg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Good morning my friends ! *hugs @Alexshy and @Jade Fire * Today I'm not only small and yellow  ^ but also very  busy pony. I'm glad that you bothare in good mood and I hope that there won't be anything what could change  that. And I know what day we have from some reason. I'm outdoor now. There is very warm. Literally Summer weather conditions. People dressed t-shirts etc. Yay! Only that prison....

Hello @Flutterstep

• Brohoof 3

*boops @Fluttershy Friend @Jade Fire @Flutterstep @PiratePony and boop-summons @CoffeeHoof* Teehee! More working ponies hither!!!

@Jade Fire It may be hard oft, but we make our destiny, despite the cutie marks *winks* Thus the more reasons to keep thy head high *hugs and nuzzles*

@Fluttershy Friend Hear, hear thee... I'm arrant in the alike prison at the moment.

@Flutterstep *fluffy flutterboop back* How beest thee, friend?

Methinks I shouldn't mention mine readiness to take challenge *giggles* Challenges didn't linger to arrive :orly: Well, another busy day at work... I secretly wanted to write something hither :P

• Brohoof 4