The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

@Alexshy I rememberhorrornovie with the same  tittle. Word "horror" really fits here. Even some ponyzombies/zombies here :grin:

*offers his Luna banana, strong coffee and warm hug* :P

Please write how is your day  in prison and your literary work.

Thanks, lief! Dost not expect the "peel nom" trick though *chuckles* I'm not that sleepy mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png *hugs back and kisses the yellow snoot*

The day's fine, no midweek madness fortunately... I'm at mine work place preparing the list of new peripherals to order. Although I arrant sabotaged the writing yesterday... Not feeling guilty though, was awfully sleepy. I shall try to catch up with it tonight and during the weekend.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Yay! Thankfully 1,5 hours more and I'm off into the weekend! *does a little happy dance*

I'm glad for this reason *smiles heartily* Only minutes left here. *does a big happy dance on the desk*:D

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Valencia said:

You ponies and being on the other side of the globe from me ^_^ it's only 10:30 in the morning here! I have to go in early for work, and I haven't even went yet! :muffins:@Fluttershy Friend@Alexshy

These completely different continents and time zones make really confusion for us!:adorkable:

I wish you good and short time at work @Valencia! Enjoy the weekend as soon as it will be possible! :P *hugs*

16 minutes ago, Valencia said:

hugs @Fluttershy Friend & @Alexshy* hope your days at work haven't been terribly difficult :rarity:

Thanks! It wasn't easy but I have survived!

1111.jpg.a0f453af4ed76ec945263ed5188ac941.jpg

*sees @Flutterstep and boops his yellow snoot*:icwudt:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Now.

giphy.gif.279ecbdeea06e3edf342c321ddfbccdf.gif

Congratulations! :icwudt: Happy Friday my friend!

5ad0b82c49b51_dopoprawy.jpg.ef971892a15d00c6f20685f038c7e8ef.jpg

Exactly, mine lief! At last I can simply lay down and have a tiny rest, as anon I can't hold myself and shall write most likely...

1 hour ago, Valencia said:

You ponies and being on the other side of the globe from me ^_^ it's only 10:30 in the morning here! I have to go in early for work, and I haven't even went yet! :muffins: *hugs @Fluttershy Friend & @Alexshy* hope your days at work haven't been terribly difficult :rarity:

Good morning, Tia! Hast it lightly - the life doth end with daily court not :orly:

51 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

These completely different continents and time zones make really confusion for us!:adorkable:

I wish you good and short time at work @Valencia! Enjoy the weekend as soon as it will be possible! :P *hugs*

Thanks! It wasn't easy but I have survived!

1111.jpg.a0f453af4ed76ec945263ed5188ac941.jpg

*sees @Flutterstep and boops his yellow snoot*:icwudt:

*group hug with @Fluttershy Friend @Valencia and @Flutterstep*

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Exactly, mine lief! At last I can simply lay down and have a tiny rest, as anon I can't hold myself and shall write most likely...

:please: It is all you! *hugs tight and nuzzles*

Have a nice rest friend! Enjoy your free time!:P

222.png.ac873228d65b39b444869af2fa429e6e.png

Hello @Nature Tune Thanks! I'm doinf fine. Now I am eating a supper (eggs):)And how is your day? What about your exams?

• Brohoof 2

I’m okay! :derp::wub:

*huggles and boops @Alexshy*

Careful with my floofy ears, now.

11 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

:please: It is all you! *hugs tight and nuzzles*

Have a nice rest friend! Enjoy your free time!:P

222.png.ac873228d65b39b444869af2fa429e6e.png

Hello @Nature Tune Thanks! I'm doinf fine. Now I am eating a supper (eggs):)And how is your day? What about your exams?

I’m doing good! ;) My exams are going well, I guess, there’s just alot of pressure 

• Brohoof 2

D7BFD833-A178-4E5B-9394-C55595D14920.png.b0ffd693257d1047a0a94b720d93d932.png

Thank you to the amazing @Kyoshi for making me this amazing signature! 

Go ask me anything at my Ask A Pony thread!

https://mlpforums.com/topic/177567-ask-nature-tune/

Hmm. if @Mirage is also about, we will have two yellow pones and two blue pones. Have to find another grey pone to match mine :D

• Brohoof 1

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png

9 hours ago, CoffeeHoof said:

Hmm. if @Mirage is also about, we will have two yellow pones and two blue pones. Have to find another grey pone to match mine :D

It is only beginning @CoffeeHoof! We will be everywhere! *laughs a bit demonically* We only need a time (and well....more us).

fluttershy_wallpaper_by_calumoninc-d4jq5za.thumb.png.5d1a2bb9521eb3339e90cb0674a2e7f8.png

• Brohoof 2

*hugs both ponies back earnestly* :rarity: I'm alright ^^ its almost two in the morning for me! but I'm feeling pretty good, so no complaints! :D I hope you all are doing well! :P

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

@Valencia i love your new avatar! ^-^ im doing well. how are you tonight?

thats Vale! shes my ponysona :3 ^w^ I had her commissioned in december, but switched over to tia in sweater & socks ^_^ thanks love! :kindness:*hugs*

• Brohoof 2