Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

I ain't drinkin' 'nat 'less it's decaf! :umad:

Jokes aside, it's good to know your time away has been good so far. :) If you don't mind me asking, what exactly do you mean by "time away?"

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

*hugs* Is it better now?

Not quite...we cling to old fashioned traditions of being difficult to please...a little more may do, as long as thou fears not mine fangs.

5ad65c040346f_660909__safe_artist-colon-gamermac_nightmaremoon_-colon-3_bedroomeyes_earfluff_eyeshadow_fangs_lookingatyou_night_smiling_solo_spreadwings.jpeg.eb6e2496295f0c7edf1d33f7a2a6b977.jpeg

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

stick_your_tongue_out_and_say_ahh_by_kuren247-d6fv387.thumb.png.e572131affc3823d1282c1719dd8b05a.png

A most peculiar face...I like it. *nuzzles* ^_^

1 hour ago, Flutterstep said:

Hello cuties. How are we today? Have some biscuits with your hot drinks. :fluttershy: *gives you all biscuits*

*snoggles* @Flutterstep

images.jpg.eb6c00ba60100b89828282c990b19cc0.jpg

• Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, Recherche said:

I ain't drinkin' 'nat 'less it's decaf! :umad:

Jokes aside, it's good to know your time away has been good so far. :) If you don't mind me asking, what exactly do you mean by "time away?"

My phone auto correct played a funny on me. It was suppose to be "time awake". 

Going for an after lunch recharge. Anypony else in need? 

• Brohoof 3

*clipts into the lounge, yawning squeakily*

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

Good morrow, mine valorous ponies... Or should I say good day already? *giggles*

It seemeth to be calm today... But let's see how it is in the evening, shan't probably say it's okay, till I can call it a day.

How are y'all at your places of work/study "inprisonment"? mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Good morning @Alexshy. I'm at work waiting to get home. I had to get up at 4:30 AM and I've had zero sleep. :maud:

How are you doing? *throws marshmallows into your mouth*

*noms marshmallow* Hmmm... Tastes like Rarity :D *then noms your tail pensively, while her coffee is being prepared*

If 't be true thou had zero sleep, mine friend, thou needst to go home and regain... Or auntie Lulu sendeth some dream thy way right now and thou shall fall from thy chair :orly:

*boops and hugs @Fluttershy Friend* Thanks for more positivity in certain fan clubs, mine lief! :love:

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

Good...day blue @Alexshy and yellow @Flutterstep friend.  

I'm very very glad that you have  (at last) calmer day at prison my princess. How many cups of coffee have you drunk so far? Me 1,5.

My day also calmed down a bit.  Thanks.

You have an actualisation Luna. 

Flutterstep you woke up exactly at the same hour I wake every day! *Hugs*

You are welcome friend! I hope that you have smiled at least few times watching certain posts. :)

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Good...day blue @Alexshy and yellow @Flutterstep friend.  

I'm very very glad that you have  (at last) calmer day at prison my princess. How many cups of coffee have you drunk so far? Me 1,5.

Yay! I had only one, but something telleth me, it counteth as thine 2 *smirks* And it is calmer forsooth.

You have an actualisation Luna. 

Been thither and replied. *hugs*

You are welcome friend! I hope that you have smiled at least few times watching certain posts. :)

Of course, I did. *grabs the yellow pone and tickles* Thou shall likewise now. Teehee!!! yay.png.765af17788e765ba6a552190f6a50c42.png

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PiratePony said:

I been up for 3 hours and about to have my first cup o Joe.

And Done. Round 2 FIGHT

*gives everypony hugs, boops, and given the heat wave, iced lattes :)

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*gives grey pony two hugs, twice boops, cappucino  and chocolate pudding*:fluttershy:

*thanks the yellow pone :)

1 minute ago, Recherche said:

I wasn't aware @CoffeeHoof was a fan of pudding! :fluttershy:

Generally am not, but would make an exception for a cappucino  and chocolate one :)

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

How can you don't like chocolate pudding friend? full.gif.eef5a3393f400bff4748d8d44fc4f2f0.gif

I don't /object/ to chocolate, pudding, or chocolate pudding - but my preference is usually for savory snacks (like the coated peanuts) rather than sweet. I do have some belgian buns on hand though :)

I also like apples... "sooooo juuuuucy...." :)

• Brohoof 2