Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Alicorn's Ailment (Retry)

Loyal Defender

(Why? XD)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

(I liked "All Bottled Up")

*Starlight Trixie are sittin' in a tree, eating B-R-O-C-C-O-L-I  Wait...*

Loyal? What are you doing here? :confused:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(actually, I was gonna have a funnier entrance.)

Eventually I found Starlight out in the park, with a pony with a grayish-blue mane, and a slightly dark blue coat with purple eyes. Catching a few seconds of a glimpse of Starlight, I wasn’t looking where I was going, and slammed into a tree. I seemingly ‘rolled’ down the side painfully, tumbling down to the bottom, landing on my back with my head seeing the world upside down.

• Brohoof 1

(That wasn't actually an entrance per se I just had that rhyme stuck in my head.)

Loyal? What are you doing here? :glimmer: (The angry gumball says.)

• Brohoof 1

“Oww...I...I came to see you cause I had nothing else to do.”

(Speaking of rhymes lol)

• Brohoof 1

“Uhm...” I couldn’t tell her now...not when somepony else was around. “Cause friendship deserves acknowledgement and I figured I could get some fresh air? Also cuz I heard you were with someone and I could befriend them.”

• Brohoof 1

(I don't really like writing things related to shipping & things like that, TBH.)

*Ok* this is my Best Pony Friend Forever, Trixie.

Trixie, this is Princess Twilight's friend, Loyal Defender.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

(Says the new shipper of Star and Trix.)

“Pleasure to meet you.” I greeted, getting up and dusting myself off

• Brohoof 1

(Just because I ship StarTrix that doesn't automatically mean I like writing that kind of fan fiction. ^_^)

Charmed... :huh:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

“So, uh….might as well clarify, I didn’t interrupt anything too important, did I?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

Nono, not at all. :lie:

*Starlight looks at Trixie who proceeds to roll her eyes*

We were actually on our way to Sugarcube Corner to get some ice cream, would you like to join us?

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

“Sure. I’m down for a sweet treat! ….still need to work on how to gain bits so nopony has to pay for me as MUCH, though..”

(I feel like she was doing something important with how she said that.)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

Don't worry about it Loy- *Gets cutoff mid-sentence*

The Great and Powerful Trixie shall treat *everypony* to the frozen dessert of their choice! *Fireworks*

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

“The Great *and Powerful* Trixie, eh?”

(You can press CTRL + I to italize fonts if you need to.)

• Brohoof 1

*The trio make their way to Sugarcube Corner & find a table, Mrs. Cake walks over to take the groups order*

Hello & welcome to Sugarcube Corner. How may I help you?

*Before anypony can answer, Trixie raises her hoof in an "I've got this." gesture*

"The Great and Powerful" Trixie will have a banana split with *extra* cherries on the side,

a vanilla chocolate swirl for *my* friend Starlight here & a Colt Cone for the Alicorn.

*Mrs. Cake writes down the order* 

Okie dokie. Coming right up. :)

"The Great and Powerful" Trixie Thanks You, humble confection store owner. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

(I saw what ya did there.)

She certainly is...what’s the word….exotic? I dunno. In any case, she seems to like referring to herself in third person. But eh, who am I to judge?’ I thought to myself, noting her….quirky actions.

(By the way, I'd been meaning to avoid telling you this because I didn't want to offend you, but the ampersand (&) is commonly mostly used for a company, like Lumbersons & Co, or in an e-mail. In creative forms, the word ‘and’ is used. But I respect if it’s a difficult habit to break out of.)

Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 1

(I mainly use the ampersand in order to save space when I'm writing, sorry if it's bugging you. :blush:)

*The ice cream is delivered to the table*

Oh, lookie Lowell. Your Colt Cone comes with a toy.

*Trixie passes a cheap looking toy to Loyal*

His name is "Loyal", Trixie. :dry:

Isn't that what Trixie said? :confused:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(I understand.)

You’d think I’d be disappointed in the size of the cone. Well, thinking logically, naturally licking ice cream makes it last longer, no matter the size. That and I’d just eaten not too long ago, so a medium or large cone would not settle well with those apple tarts and dumplings...or the chocolate milk. A small one was fine. Still, if only she knew the truth about me, then she’d have reason to wonder which name was which.

• Brohoof 1

*Trying to change the subject to make Loyal feel better after Trixie's blatant rudeness*

So, Loyal, how are you enjoying your time in Ponyville so far? :twi:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

It’s actually really nice here. Much better than back in my old town. The ponies here are respectful and kind, although I hadn’t really….taken much of a stroll through the town itself. Even still, it’s a nice place to be in.”

• Brohoof 1

That's great, Loyal. :)

• Brohoof 1

Looking at the toy, I had a kind of nice thought. Hmm. Well, as per usual, the next filly or colt I pass gets the toy. My mom used to work on those projects of giving gifts and toys to the poor ponies around the world. So I kinda….took after her in doing so. Not in the activity, just the general idea.”

• Brohoof 1

*As they were leaving Sugarcube Corner, Loyal Defender gives his toy to a little filly*

That was a *very*sweet thing you did, Loyal. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

Well, honestly, it’s more of having interest in bigger ‘toys’. Like telescopes and high-quality cameras. The smaller toys I get, I give those who’d enjoy them.”

• Brohoof 1