Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony Generation V characters ideas

Karnak

This show won't come out until 2020 or early 2021, I thought it might be fun to hope or talk about the character mannerisms and such of the new cast. 

I'm basing two of them off the leaked emails.

Lieutenant Applejack: Unlike her Gen 4 character, she was an earth pony who was recruited by the main baddy organization that desires to fuse and unite all dimensions together. 

Spike: Unlike his Gen 4 character, he was not raised by ponies, he was born in the Dragon World(Dragon Dimension). He was born and raised to be a thief, and unlike his previous incarnations, he starts off as a speciest(due to his hate for Logmas and the higher dragon class.) 

so he's kinda like Oliver(from the book) in a way 

Would write about it here but I'm an entitled bastard so I'm writing a blog instead.

They want to steer clear of the whole apple shtick with Applejack so a change of her name is not as farfetched as one might think. However, turning her into an urban bad girl might backfire in a similar fashion as the farm background did, especially if the rest of Mane 6 show at least some similarities to G4 versions.

I also won't be surprised if Spike or whatever other male characters attached to the Mane cast play a more prominent role as their equals in age and ability.