Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

All streaming availabilities of all generations of My Little Pony

FirePuppy

Here are all the streaming availabilities of all generations of My Little Pony as of September 2023:

G1: Tubi, Pluto TV, Ketchup TV
G1 (My Little Pony Tales): Tubi, Pluto TV, Ketchup TV
G3: The Roku Channel, Tubi ("A Charming Birthday" only), Pluto TV, Ketchup TV (as "Season 999"), Hulu (only the 44-minute specials)
G4 Seasons 1-2: Netflix
G4 Seasons 3-4: Netflix, The Roku Channel
G4 Seasons 5-8: NONE
G4 Season 9: Hulu
EG films 1-2: Pluto TV
Rest of the entire EG series: NONE
Best Gift Ever: NONE
Rainbow Roadtrip: The Roku Channel, Pluto TV
Pony Life: NONE
G5: Netflix

By the way, G4 Season 5 is also available on Netflix in some Central European countries, while most of the rest of the world only gets Season 1.
Also for most non-English speaking countries, I didn't find any other streaming services besides Netflix where Friendship is Magic, Pony Life, or any of the Equestria Girls movies or specials are available today, so I guess it's completely hopeless for these regions.

1 hour ago, FirePuppy said:

Here are all the streaming availabilities of all generations of My Little Pony as of September 2023:

G1: Tubi, Pluto TV, Ketchup TV
G1 (My Little Pony Tales): Tubi, Pluto TV, Ketchup TV
G3: The Roku Channel, Tubi ("A Charming Birthday" only), Pluto TV, Ketchup TV (as "Season 999"), Hulu (only the 44-minute specials)
G4 Seasons 1-2: Netflix
G4 Seasons 3-4: Netflix, The Roku Channel
G4 Seasons 5-8: NONE
G4 Season 9: Hulu
EG films 1-2: Pluto TV
Rest of the entire EG series: NONE
Best Gift Ever: NONE
Rainbow Roadtrip: The Roku Channel, Pluto TV
Pony Life: NONE
G5: Netflix

By the way, G4 Season 5 is also available on Netflix in some Central European countries, while most of the rest of the world only gets Season 1.
Also for most non-English speaking countries, I didn't find any other streaming services besides Netflix where Friendship is Magic, Pony Life, or any of the Equestria Girls movies or specials are available today, so I guess it's completely hopeless for these regions.

Gotta check Roku and Tubi. All of G1 but the movie were available there when I’ve checked half a year ago. Same with Horse Life, as I could buy it on Amazon Prime 

If you count Youtube (ignoring the pirated uploads of every season) then some of the official MLP channels has at least S1 and S2 of G4 in their entirety as far as I'm aware of (in English). They probably uploaded more but they didn't organize it too well because they also mix together compilations of the show on there alongside those full episodes. Bit of a pain to go through honestly.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...