Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where should streaming of ALL G4 My Little Pony, including Equestria Girls, be available next?

FirePuppy

Where should streaming of ALL G4 My Little Pony, including Equestria Girls, be available next?  

5 users have voted

1. 1. Where should streaming of ALL G4 My Little Pony, including Equestria Girls, be available next?

• Disney+
    • Amazon Prime
    • Apple TV+
    • Put them back on Netflix
    • Other
    • Nowhere!

I started this poll because Netflix refused to release any of the 2019 specials in the Equestria Girls franchise, plus Rainbow Roadtrip. Because of this, there has been a noticeable decrease in the amount of dubs produced and released for the specials, as Netflix exclusively hosted most of them, such as French, Spanish (Spain), Portuguese (Portugal), German, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Greek, Arabic, Hebrew, Turkish, Japanese, Thai, Hindi and Vietnamese.

I really want these specials to have a new home somewhere, because Hasbro worked really hard on all the international productions, and to see them all in the "Shelf of Movie Languishment" for years is really annoying, knowing that all the other G4 content has been removed from Netflix except the first season of MLP in most countries.

NOTE: I will be a little disappointed if you pick "other", and I will be really unhappy if you pick "nowhere". Besides, virtually no one watches cable TV anymore, especially Discovery Family Channel, and G4 can't stay in the evil hands of that channel forever.

Edited by FirePuppy
  • Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Pentium100 said:

I honestly don't care, I think I have everything in my file server, I also have the EG movies and the MLP movie on Bluray.

But what about all the foreigners that don't have access to it, anymore or at all?

2 hours ago, Rock-O-Jello said:

i mean, the whole series is available for free on YouTube, but i have the DVDs so personally, idc

Not quite the whole series. The official My Little Pony YouTube channels do not go past Season 4, like Netflix USA. Plus, none of those channels even ever uploaded the rest of the Equestria Girls specials in any of the languages I mentioned.

Edited by FirePuppy
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, FirePuppy said:

But what about all the foreigners that don't have access to it, anymore or at all?

Well, they can raise the flags and sail the seven seas, just like I did :) I mean, I am a foreigner...

Those who do not speak English probably can find the translated versions somewhere, probably the same place they can find movies and TV shows.

• Brohoof 1

To have access to the most viewers around the world, I hope they put it back on Netflix. Plus, I'd rather Netflix, which was, as far as I remember, the first major streaming service, be able to hold a popular show on it rather than it be held by Disney, Apple, or Amazon, all of which have really splintered streaming into a million different subscriptions. Other than that, at least it's available on the seven seas (haha), but I can definitely see how that would cause no new dubs to come out if it's not being hosted on a streaming site.

image.gif.fb2278adc24974c47a3353ad83568b28.gif < twilight being sad at lack of pony streaming availability

• Hugs 1

11 hours ago, TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos said:

To have access to the most viewers around the world, I hope they put it back on Netflix. Plus, I'd rather Netflix, which was, as far as I remember, the first major streaming service, be able to hold a popular show on it rather than it be held by Disney, Apple, or Amazon, all of which have really splintered streaming into a million different subscriptions. Other than that, at least it's available on the seven seas (haha), but I can definitely see how that would cause no new dubs to come out if it's not being hosted on a streaming site.

image.gif.fb2278adc24974c47a3353ad83568b28.gif < twilight being sad at lack of pony streaming availability

I strongly agree with you and Twilight's reaction. But the only way MLP (G4) and EG can go back to streaming is for the now evil Discovery Family's contract with Hasbro to be torn up first.

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Tacodidra said:

I'd go with YouTube – many older cartoons have official uploads there, and it's more easily available than any other service. And it seems to be working well for TYT.

But like I said, most of the official YouTube channels for My Little Pony aren't uploading any Equestria Girls specials there. Which means still no Spring Breakdown, Sunset's Backstage Pass, Holidays Unwrapped, or Rainbow Roadtrip for the kids from most of those countries, and you know that all the MLP YouTube channels are "made for kids".

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 1