Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Character From My Little Pony Are You?

PinkieShadow

(edited)

That test was better, it was many more pony personalitys there.

I quickly answered, without thinking to much on the questions to not let myself influence the outcome, and surprisingly again, I´m Fluttershy :

A Fluttershy, Big Mac, nearly Zecora mix pony. And the rest, Vinyl, Pinkie, Cadence, Applejack, Cheerilee and some Luna ? I love Luna !

59f06a6695895_mefluttershy2.JPG.e87383a7e97633e0882a8b6eb416a4fb.JPG

59f06d0c26360_mefluttershy3.thumb.JPG.347aca193241a52c75798b048242d51b.JPG

Edited by MistyMuffins
  • Brohoof 1

You

You got Twilight Sparkle! You’re a total bookworm, you love school and you’re great at it. You get labeled as a smart often, for you crave knowledge. You’re also a perfectionist, expecting the perfect thing. Sometimes people don’t like that about you, and sometimes you act like a know-it-all, but you don't mean to. You’re the glue that holds you and your friends together.

Well, that is that, but I also gonna play @Twilight Witches one just for fun. ;)

princess_celestia.jpg

This pony is very important with lots of authority. They are highly respected and are greatly looked up to by others. They are often seen as a beacon of guidance when tbe going gets tough, and make great leaders. Because of this, they frequently under a a lot of pressure to do things perfectly and will try too hard to please everyone. The celestia types powerful demeaner often means that others forget they're just one pony and can't be expected to take on everything by themselfs.

2:

• Princess Celestia

1:

• Vinyl Scratch
  • Derpy Hooves
  • Spike
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Princess Luna
  • Shining Armor
  • Fluttershy
  • Discord

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 2

Im apparently a Sweetiebell, Spitfire, Pinkiepie Cross XD

sweetie_belle.jpg
A real sweetie-pie, this pony has a strong set of morals and believes goodness is the trait everypony should strive for. While they often give the impression they're a bit flaky, the Sweetie Belle type is actually highly intelligent and is usually the wisest out of their group of friends. Usually though, they are oblivious to their talents and miss out on a lot of potential; one day they will realize just what they are capable of.

Not sure how they pick between characters when they draw... probs rng XD

Your answers
Spitfire
Sweetie Belle
Pinkie Pie
Twilight Sparkle
Zecora
Applebloom
Fluttershy
Derpy Hooves
Photo Finish
Big Mac
Rainbow Dash
Princess Celestia
Diamond Tiara
Cheerilee
Applejack
Fancypants
Princess Luna
Discord
Spike
Rarity
Vinyl Scratch
Scootaloo
Princess Cadence
Shining Armor
Trixie
  • Brohoof 1

You got Twilight Sparkle! You’re a total bookworm, you love school and you’re great at it. You get labeled as a smart often, for you crave knowledge. You’re also a perfectionist, expecting the perfect thing. Sometimes people don’t like that about you, and sometimes you act like a know-it-all, but you don't mean to. You’re the glue that holds you and your friends together.

Edited by Awkward Segway
  • Brohoof 1

On the original test I got twilight, which is not very accurate considering I hate school and books and learning lol. 

On the other one I got Fluttershy which is waaaaaay more believable since I am super shy and a bit of a coward when it comes to being in the spotlight. I also love animals and being a listening ear for anyone that needs it :P

• Brohoof 1

Well...I just did the test and it says I'm more like Rarity than any-pony else :o

XcNtXmU.png

Here are my answers...

1.Turning into something I don't want to be

2. An Artist

3. An action / adventure book

4. I'm really stubborn

5. Honesty

6. A cat

7. Art / Drama

• Brohoof 1

I did the test and I got Princess Luna. It's quite fitting because I'm great at helping others (especially when I offer to help) and I did some foolish things in the past which I tend to never forget but not regret.

This doesn't mean I have to dress up as Princess Luna, does it?

• Brohoof 2