Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Drama Central

Shankveld

Brandon looked down at his guitar and replied "M-my mom... taught me". He set his guitar next to him as he looked up at the others to hear their reactions he had never played for others before, and nobody ever took an interest in anything he did. This was all very new to him.

(edited)

Emily started to smile. "Do you think you'd be able to teach?" She asked, sitting down next to Brandon. Emily had always loved music and it would be amazing to play an instrument! Emily wondered why nobody seemed to like him very much, he seemed like a great guy! Saving drowning people that he doesn't even like and helping Emily pull the two girl off of each other, this guy was awesome! Emily hoped she could make a friend.

Edited by Eximius Terribilis

(edited)

Abby faded off into the distance after Brandon finished playing his song on his guitar. She watched the rich kids cheer in delight. Maureena and Emily appeared to be smitten. Abby frowned. You're lonely, just like me, aren't you? Abby stared down at her laptop. She knew what she wrote hurt Brandon, but. Abby sighed heavily. It's nothing personal, just business.

Abby smiled at Dalton, at least Maureena was leaving him alone. Abby grabbed Dalton's wrist and dragged him off back to the lawn chairs. Abby pulled out her laptop and waited for it to start up.

"I'm glad Maureena is leaving you alone. She has a reputation, but I don't know if I can really compete." Abby looked down at here boobs as she pulled on the strings to make them bounce.

Abby's computer made the ready sound and she turned back to her blog.

Vicious Circle

Good afternoon parasites, more exciting news coming your way. The Hawthorn brats ripped each other apart at the beach, no nip slips though; since that's clearly the thought on everyone's mind. The blond bimbo got drunk and violently attached her innocent little sister. It was a horrific scene. In defence, the younger sister revealed the truth about Brittany's sexuality and virginity. Turns out the infected one isn't as lusted after as she claimed to be. Lying for attention as usual. Turns out she is actually in love with her sister. She even ran off with a chunk of her hair, to masturbated with later. If you got through reading that without vomiting, I'd like to congratulate you.

Edited by Shankveld

Maureena sat closer to Brandon, and smiled up at him.

"I play guitar too.. Um, maybe we could play together sometime?"

She looked down, hoping he didn't reject her.

Brittany closed her laptop after reading Abby's latest blog.

It was awful.

Now everyone would know she was a virgin.

But she was not a lesbian!

"Stupid stupid people..." She mumbled, and went to take a shower.

This was probably the worst year of her life, and it had only just begun.

Mr.Clark smiled at Alex, "what would everyone think if they saw you walk in with cracked glasses and bleeding? That I'm the worst principle ever." Mr. Clark brought Alex to his desk and closed the door. "This is a safe place, Alex." Mr. Clark had spent all summer memorizing the student's names and faces. "Now, tell me what happened to you? I promise only good will come from telling the truth."

"What do you think?" asked Alex coolly. "Exactly what's happened every year since elementary school. I got beat up. Again." He paused for a second. Nah, he couldn't leave it at just that-he'd sound too weak. "But it's not like it matters," he added. "I deal with it as best I can." Rising from his chair, Alex headed for the door. "It was nice meeting you, sir," he said mechanically, as he gave a clumsy salute and fumbled for the doorknob, his foggy and cracked glasses hindering his vision. After an awkward minute, he finally wrenched it open and stumbled outside.

Jesus, what an idiot I am. I sounded absolutely pathetic. And why did I just remember, he added angrily to himself, as he dug around in his backpack, finally drawing out a batterd pair of bifocals. That I had an extra pair of glasses for just this type of occasion? What an idiot... Slipping them on, he blinked a little as his vision finally came back to him, fuzzily at first. Back in business. Slipping a hand into his pocket, he drew out his iPhone, amazed it hadn't been shattered in the fight. He turned it on, just to make sure it still worked-and was soon lost in a game of Angry Birds.

Ring! Alex cringed as the alarm bell sounded, and kids began flooding out of the classrooms, headed for the school buses parked outside. Oh, for the love of god. Did I just skip two classes? Angry Birds is too damn addicting. Furious with himself, he grabbed his backpack and assimilated himself into the mass of students now pushing to get to the buses.

(Derp, I dunno what to do from here, so meh.)

Attention, all of this this attention. It was so much, so sudden, he didn't know what to make of it. Part of him wanted them to just fuck off, like they always did, but another... liked being in their company. It started to give him a headache and was beginning to look uncomfortable. When her heard Emily ask for lessons, he could only shrug. He looked to his side and saw Maureena smiling at him. He couldn't understand why, but it calmed him slightly. He answered her with a quiet "Maybe". He looked at the night sky, it was getting late, the others should be leaving soon. He decided to wait until everyone left, then he would sleep here on this bench.

Maureena saw Brandon's expression soften when he looked at her, and her heart gave a small jump.

No one had ever looked at her like that. It made her blush.

She reached into her backpack and pulled out a shirt. It was cold, so she decided to put it on.

Sighing, she got up and wiped the sand off her butt. "Does anyone need a ride?" She asked, turning to look for her sister's car, only to notice it was gone.

"Shit... Looks like I need a ride, actually..." She mumbled.

After her shower, Brittany decided that she wanted to sleep.

She felt horrible.

Before she could get in her bed though, her phone buzzed with a text.

WOW.

Real mature, Britt.

Leaving me here.

Now I have no ride!

God, you're such a bitch!

Brittany put her phone down without answering.

She should feel bad.

But, she just didn't.

Mr. Clark sighed as Alex ran out of the office. Bullying was never really a problem back at his old school. "I guess I'll try to get through to him tomorrow." Mr. Clark continued working on principal-stuffs, until he decided to take a brake in the teacher's lounge. The security guard from before was there. Mr. Clark took a seat next to him, "uhm. There's a young asian boy in this school, he got beat pretty badly. You should try to keep an eye-out for him-". The security guard starred at him with a soulless look. "I-if you have time of course." Mr.Clark got up and ate lunch in his office.

As the day ended Mr.Clark sighed, he just wanted this nightmare to be over. The bell rang and Mr.Clark left his office hoping to see his son, or daughter.

"Like oh my god, tonight is gunna be so bomb!"

"I know right? Jeremy said he was bringing the weed."

"Good, you still bringing the alcohol?"

"Of course! Everyone is gunna be stoned or drunk."

"Or both!"

The girls in front of Mr.Clark laughed in unison, they looked about Dalton's age.

Mr. Clark shook his head. He was glad his children weren't like that. He got into his car and drove home, where Mrs.Clark was waiting for him.

Mr. Clark wiggled the door opened and bursts into his house. Mrs. Clark ran over to greet him, she was wearing tight black lingerie.

"What the fuck are you wearing?!" Mr. Clark snapped.

Mrs. Clark's smiled quickly faded, "oh uhm." Mrs. Clark glanced down at her body, "Maddy and I went shopping today; I thought since the kids would be gone, we could-"

"Where are the kids!?"

"They just went out with some friends..."

"They don't have any friends Brenda! Where are they!?" Mr. Clark was red with anger.

"At. The. Beach." Mr.Clark slapped Mrs. Clark across the face, "YOU STUPID BITCH!"

Mrs. Clark fell down in tears as Mr.Clark burst out the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abby closed her laptop, "sorry about that. Just a hobby of mine; think of it like a gossip magazine, except about the school. It's all good fun." Abby giggled cheerfully as she dug through her beach bag and pulled out two shot glasses and a bottle of Grey Goose vodka. "Shall we let the celebrations begin?" Abby chimed pouring herself and Dalton a shot. Abby gulped up her shot as if it was water and licked her lips playfully, "delicious." Dalton was starring steadily down at his glass. Abby smiled, "what's on your mind?" Abby rested her hand between his legs as she leaned in close. Dalton could smell the perfume on her.

Dalton clapped as Brandon finished playing his song, but before he could make any comment on the matter Abby had dragged him back to the lawn chair. Not that he minded, particularly.

"I'm glad Maureena is leaving you alone. She has a reputation, but I don't know if I can really compete." Abby said, tugging slightly at her top. With growing curiosity, Dalton watched as she opened her laptop, bringing up what appeared to be a blog. She began typing furiously, grinning to herself as words filled the page. Dalton leaned back, casually trying to see what she was typing, but all he could make out was the page's header: Vicious Circle.

Vicious Circle? Wait a minute, that's what I overheard those kids talking about in the hall today. She's the author? A clicking noise brought Dalton back to reality as Abby snapped her laptop shut. "Sorry about that," she started, "Just a hobby of mine; think of it like a gossip magazine, except about the school. It's all good fun."

A look of doubt crossed Dalton's face for a brief moment, before rapidly fading away. Good fun? he thought. What I heard those kids talking about didn't exactly sound like good fun. Whatever, I'll reserve judgement until I see it for myself. Dalton smiled again as Abby giggled, pulling a bottle of vodka and two shot glasses from a nearby bag.

"Shall we let the celebrations begin?" she said, filling the glasses. Abby downed her glass in an instant, licking her lips. "Delicious." For a moment, Dalton just stared down at his. He had told himself he wasn't going to drink anything, but then again, how often did an opportunity like this come along? Again Abby grabbed his attention, casually resting her hand between his legs. "What's on your mind?" she whispered, leaning in closer. The smell of her perfume filled Dalton's nostrils.

Hesitating no more, Dalton gulped down the shot. What harm could one do? And besides, I'm not letting this slip by. Smirking, Dalton casually set the shot glass aside and leaned in closer as well, sliding his hand around Abby's waist. His face was inches from hers. "Plenty," he said, staring into her eyes. "What's on yours?"

Abby's brow raised in intrigue. Dalton clearly didn't waste any time, how charmingly male of him."Do you really want to know.?" Abby asked seductively, as her lips slowly vibrated. Her lips shined in the setting sunlight. Abby was wearing a light cherry gloss, that made her lips even more desirable. Abby bit her lip cutely as she smiled and gripped Dalton's inner thigh. Her eyes full of lust and the innocence of adolescence. Abby leaned in closer, Dalton could almost taste her. His warm breath dancing on the outline of her face. Dalton's body screamed 'yes'. Abby smiled deviously.

"Then find out." Abby quickly pulled away and held up the bottle of alcohol. Dalton's face reeked of disappoint as Abby giggled cutely. Gotcha! Sorry sweetie, but I'm not that easy. Gotta give you something to think about tonight. Abby poured the two a few more shots as Dalton got sexier ans sexier with each one. Abby started to loose track of how many shots she had taken. She fell into Dalton's embrace, almost perfectly, and smiled; he was so warm. Abby extended her thin arms, hooking behind Dalton's back. Dalton touched her gently. Abby looked up, gazing into Dalton's never-ending eyes and blushed. "I'm drunk, but I'm not wasted. I'll defiantly remember this is the morning. At least, I really want to." Dalton nodded politely. Whether it was drunken babble, or not, Abby was happy she could be open out her feelings. Abby squeezed Dalton tightly, as she listened to his thumping heart. "You really are a good guy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bulging vein on the left-most side of Mr.Clark's forehead was on the verge of breaking. His face could be mistaken for a nasty burn. "I REFUSE TO LET MY CHILDREN.... I REFUSE.. I... I!" Tears poured down Mr.Clark's vermilion face as he imagined his sweet little daughter, Emily, being gang raped by a bunch of frat boys. Mr. Clark tightened his grip on the wheel, his fingers leaving an imprint. The beach was only a few blocks away, there was no time for rationality to set in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mrs. Clark forced herself off the floor, wiping the running mascara off her face. "Oh no! The kids!" Mrs. Clark reached for the landline sitting on the kitchen island. "Pick-up, pick-up, pick-up!" Mrs. Clark frantically dialed the cell phones of her children, only to receive voicemail. Mrs. Clark sighed and fell to the floor again, What if he hit them, like he hit her? Mrs.Clark shook her head, he wasn't capable of that, but. Mrs.Clark frowned, she never thought he was capable of hitting her either.

The screeching sound of Mr.Clark's car coming to a stop in the parking lot, could be heard by half the beach goers. Mr. Clark kicked his car door open and ran off without even locking it. While stopping to catch his breath Mr.Clark looked around in a fluster. Carlos, who was playing soccer with Mr. Bates and some others, hit Mr. Clark's calf in a bad penalty kick. "Aw man! You suck Carlos! Throw it back old man!" Mr. Clark's deadly gaze met Carlos, he ran over to him and began shaking him frantically. "EMILY! WHERE'S EMILY?!" Carlos pushed Mr.Clark off him, "Emily? you mean?" Carlos glanced over at the nearby bench, where Emily was sitting with Brandon. Mr.Clark pushed Carlos out of his beeline to Emily and hugged her tightly. "EMILY! MY BABY! YOU'RE ALRIGHT! MY DARLING!" Mr.Clark buried his face into Emily's soft brown hair. "You're safe now." Emily's lack of instant gratitude puzzled Mr.Clark, who followed her gaze to Dalton. Abby had since now released Dalton, starring in astonishment.

"Get in the car you two!" Mr.Clark barked at his children, "we're going home. NOW!"

Brandon watched the scene with a raised eyebrow. He had never seen Mr. Clark so worked up before, it wasn't like him. He almost chuckled when he saw how flustered he was and how he barked orders at his kids. But another thought made him stop cold, he did it out of worry. He cared about them. It's been a while since Brandon had someone to care for him like that. He had forgotten what it was like he gave a nod of greeting to Mr. Clark and looked out to the ocean. He cast a sideways glance at Maureena, "Sorry. I'd give you a ride, but I don't have a car" he said suddenly. <Wait, did I really just say that?>

Emily stood up with wide eyes, "Pa, are you okay?" She looked around nervously, people were staring at the scene. Everybody that could have been a potential friend, she was embarrassed in front of. "This is a beach, Pa, not a strip club. I'm perfectly safe here," She said in more of a calm tone...

"Where's Ma?"

Mr. Clark leaned in close to Dalton, he could smell the alcohol on his breath. Mr. Clark turned back to Emily, "at least what goes down at a Strip Club is legal. These kids are delinquents. Fuck-ups with no future, who leech of trust funds for their entire life." Mr.Clark hugged Emily again, "I'm just happy to see you're still pure. Wish I could say the same about your brother." After releasing Emily he spoke again, "your mother. Is at home." Thinking about how stupid she's been. "Where we should be." Mr. Clark held Emily's hand and grabbed Dalton's hand, "let's go."

Abby stayed quiet; interfering, even if she wanted to, would only cause more problems for Dalton. Abby looked at Dalton with sorrowful eyes, she frowned in a pouting way. "See you around Xavier." She whispered.

Dalton... not pure? Emily looked to her brother, worry in her eyes. "What do you mean Dalton's not pure?" She demanded, nervously. Emily then looked to Abby. Emily noticed a bottle of alcohol next to her.Emily had a look of anger in her eyes. She ran up to Abby.

"What did you do to my brother?!"

Maureena stood in shock at the scene that was playing out.

Their principal was losing it!

"Sorry, I'd give you a ride, but I don't have a car." Brandon said, and Maureena tore herself from the drama to smile at him.

"Hey, it's cool. I'll probably catch a ride with Abby or, well, the beach is soft.. I could sleep here."

She laughed.

Maureena heard the principal talk about being "pure" and she wanted to laugh.

No one was pure now days.

Pure? Who the fuck was pure these days? Brandon shrugged, his principle was losing it big time. He looked at Maureena, "Sand also gets everywhere, that's why I prefer benches. He froze, <Crap. I said too much. Why is she so easy to talk to?>

Abby stood up to face Emily, she was taller than her after all. "I didn't do shit." Abby stared deep into Emily's eyes, until Emily broke eye contact nervously. Abby turned around and started packing up her bag, refusing to look at Dalton. "Maureena, Brandon. Pack-up. I'll give you guys a ride home. Someone other than me will hafta drive other than me though." Abby turned so no one could see her face, as tears slowly streamed down. Despite her current state, she kept up the strong-act. Abby wiped the tears off her face in anger, making sure no one noticed. Her voice didn't waver, not even for a second.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's enough Emily. The important thing is that us Clarks stay away from girls like these, and her friends." Mr.Clark gave Maureena and Brandon a hateful glance. Mr.Clark placed his hand on Emily's shoulder, "let's go home."

Emily turned to her father once more. "Fine," She muttered, heading towards her father's car. She knew enough to not fight with her father, as he was a bit hot-headed. She hoped he hadn't yelled at Ma too much for letting them go.

(edited)

Brandon gave Mr. Clark a death glare before standing up. "I'll drive" he told Abby, he planned on just driing the two to their own homes, then look for a bench for the night once he was alone. He may have begun to warm up to these people, but he wasnt about to let them know he was homeless.

Edited by Strong Hooves

Maureena glanced at Brandon curiously.

"I've slept on plenty of benches. I've never slept on a beach, but if you say so..."

She smiled and turned to Abby.

"I don't have a license."

Brandon said he'd drive, so Maureena called "Shotgun!"

And jumped in the car.

(edited)

Carlos's misplaced penalty kick that somehow managed to hit Mr. Clark's leg ended the game. The ball popped upon contact with Mr. Clark -- effectively ruining the rest of the match. Both sides were tied, and they decided to leave it at that. Besides, the awkward explosion of emotions that erupted from the school's new principal was more entertaining to watch. Hopefully I won't have to visit him in the future! [sorry for short post X3]

Edited by Guest

Dalton stared in shock as his father seized his arm, jerking him roughly away from Abby. It had all happened so fast. His head felt light, no doubt due to the alcohol. One moment he had been holding Abby, the next he was up, his father appearing from nowhere to cause a commotion. "Dad, I-" he started, turning back to stare at Abby. His dad would have none of it, though, pulling him further away.

"What did you do to my brother?" Dalton heard Emily speak up suddenly, and turned to face her.

"Em, she didn't do anything. We just- I just-" There was no use in trying to rationalize any of it. Dalton was screwed, and he knew it. It was going to be a tough time trying to explain this to his father. Wonderful, he thought. At least he still had the clarity to feel some shame.

"We're leaving, now!" his father started again. "Emily, Dalton, get in the car!"

Turning back to face Abby one last time, Dalton was at a loss for words. He simply looked her in the eyes. "Bye," he whispered sincerely, a sad look on his face. And then he was gone.

• Brohoof 1

Abby sighed deeply as she checked the time on her cellphone. It was late anyway. Abby danced over to Dalton and handed him her keys. They were attached the a Japanese kitty charm, it was overwhelmingly girly. Abby pointed to her car in the lot, a pink Mercedes. Abby gathered up her things as she loaded them into the back seat with her. She watched Maureena drool over Brandon and rolled her eyes as she blasted her music and rolled down the windows. She liked to stick her head out and feel the warm air stream through her long red hair.

A few minutes later they pulled up to Maureena's driveway, she attempted to kiss Brandon, but he pulled away in a huff. "Awkward.." Abby got out of the back seat and hugged Maureena before hoping into the passenger seat. "Shall we brutha?"

Brandon used the gps to get to Abby's mansion. Abby shook her head, "oh shit. Who's going to drive you home? I can't just let you take my car." Abby sighed, "guess you'll just have to stay here tonight." Brandon shook his head, but Abby didn't take no for an answer.

Abby grabbed her things as Brandon parked the car in the driveway and used her key to open the door. The inside was even more regal than the outside. It looked like the inside of those princess castle in Barbie movies.

"There's like ten bedrooms, so take your pick. The bathroom is down the hall, and there's a Chef in the kitchen if you get hungry." A smiling butler took Brandon's guitar.

Abby turned, "I'm going to bed now so, see you tomorrow." Abby avoided eye contact. "It's not burden really. I've got a lot of room and no one to fill it up with."

Abby went upstairs and soaked herself in a bath before going to bed.

The car ride home felt longer than usual. Not a word was spoken. Mr.Clark pulled into the driveway as Dalton and Emily entered the home. Mrs.Clark was sitting in the kitchen and ran out to greet her children with a hug. Mr.Clark stormed in after, a scowl on his face. If looks could kill, Mrs.Clark would be dead.

"Uhm, why don't you two eat dinner up in your rooms tonight?" Mrs.Clark released Emily and Dalton with a sorrowful look, "your father and I need to talk."

The children didn't even make it half way up the stairs before the screaming started.

"YOUR SON GOT DRUNK TONIGHT WITH SOME WHORE! I KNEW HE WAS A BAD IDEA!"

The fight went on like that for about an hour, before fading into Mrs. Clark softly crying throughout the rest of the night.

Brandon was uncomfortable being in this place, he took back his guitar shortly after. He didn't want to be here, but it was a rare opportunity to sleep in a bed. He took his shirt and shoes off and laid down, sighing contentedly at how soft the bed was.

Emily couldn't sleep. She just lay there in bed, her father's words ringing in her head. "I KNEW HE WAS A BAD IDEA!" Emily recalled him saying. What if they disowned him? What if they kicked him out? Emily was so worried for her brother, he could never survive out there by himself!

Emily exited her room, and went over to Dalton's room. She quietly opened the door.

"I- I can't sleep..." Emily said shyly. She sounded like a little girl, awaking from a nightmare and running to her parents' room.

But this nightmare was real.